(based on 497 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 5 years ago in Westland, MI
Comcast Employee

"The company is in an extremely strong place with a phenomenal CEO to lead it for the next decade. The only issue is at a local level the ability to move and direct leadership can be a major challenge."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Customer Account Executive
in Huntsville, AL

"I had an opportunity for a career advancement in my current company. They recruiter wanted to meet with me for the new position, but when she found out I was currently employed by the same company, she blew me off. HR has blown me off when I have questioned them as to why I was perfect for the job until they found out I was already with the company. This company is supposed to be good about hiring up from within, but I have yet to see this."

Automation Lead
in West Chester, PA

"Good place to work and learn with new and growing technology. The management is good."

Plant Analyst
in Westland, MI

Customer Service Representative
in Jackson, MS

"The company has adopted a very harassing attitude towards Reps. Every day they come up with a new way to loser your job. If you actually try to HELP a customer , you get penalized. The concept is if you can''t solve the problem in 3 or 4 minutes , transfer the cust to another dept. I come from and environment designed on ONE CALL RESOLUTION, I find I cannot continue as I am required."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Chelmsford, MA

"While the work is good, the work environment can be bad at times."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Sales Planner
in Boynton Beach, FL

"Needs more up to date technology and processes and additional products to sell including but not limited to mobile, tablet apps and inventory. Also it would be beneficial to be compatible with Apple products as the use of Blackberry's are at an all time low. It is important as a media company to be up to date with today's most popular technologies."

in Boynton Beach, FL

"Could use some updated technology; positive work environment but not a lot of room to grow."

in Philadelphia, PA

"Good place to work. Lot of opportunities."

Service Technician
in Trenton, NJ

"Comcast Cable was a great place to work, because had chance to advance and learn about today's technology. The company has great ethics and values."

Customer Account Executive
in Woodridge, IL

"Comcast has a great product, but the Supervisors and Managers are not a perfect fit for the company. They make goals that are not fulfilled and they have the employees geared for customer services forced to sell products that are not a great fit for the customer. Customers are unhappy because it's hard to get a live person on phone, they are hung up on, and Reps provide them incorrect information. Rep and customer relationships are lost because the main focus is selling them something."

in Jackson, MS

"I have worked with Comcast for 8 years and enjoyed my time with them. I was sorry to go but I feel that a change is needed for me to better support my family. I recommend Comcast to anyone that wants to be in that corporate environment. With Comcast being a nation wide company there is always a lot of red tape to go through in order to implement new ideas. But they strive to change with the times."

in Abington, PA

"Ok company, hard to move up, always change."

in Nashville, TN

"Comcast is not a good place to work, too many backstage politics, and low wages for work that you perform."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Comcast Employee

"I would not recommend this company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5