(based on 507 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 5 years ago in Westland, MI
in Colorado Springs, CO

"I have worked with Comcast Business for over two years now. It can be a rewarding entry-level career for someone wanting to get into technology or telecomm sales. But I wouldn't recommend it other than that. Not much control over post-sale processes which still affect your pay. Processes in general will ruin you here."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Direct Sales Consultant
in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Very pleased with the organization."

in Malden, MA

"I like the company overall."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Manchester, NH

"Great people (team members) to work with. Trickle down micromanagement style effective but maybe a little wasteful. Excellent compensation program, but business unit still needs to mature. Competition with other internal business units can be problematic without strong, mature, and confident leadership. A great deal of potential to become a great organization and place to work."

Test Lead
in Washington, DC

"Strong company with lot of exciting products in pipeline. Pretty exciting place to work with."

in Seymour, IN

"This is a very strong company with fantastic values and I would without a doubt work with them again in the future."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I enjoyed three consulting engagements. My supervisors and peers were great. When I was hired permanently, we quickly discovered it was not a good fit. I was not able to move. My relationship with immediate supervisor deteriorated quickly. The firm is growing very fast. Is having trouble coping with the changes."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"Nice place to work. For the sports fan in Philadelphia it is the place to be. Long hours and crazy work schedules pay off in working relationships with great people."

IT Administrator
in Little Rock, AR

"Comcast Communications was the best place I have ever worked."

Comcast Employee

"I worked for Comcast Sportsnet Chicago for nearly 5 years, and the people that worked there were top notch. However, the management was very reactionary, and were hesistant to take chances and risks. They also liked to micro-manage when it wasn't needed. Overall, it was a positive experience."

Comcast Employee

"The company is in an extremely strong place with a phenomenal CEO to lead it for the next decade. The only issue is at a local level the ability to move and direct leadership can be a major challenge."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Customer Account Executive
in Huntsville, AL

"I had an opportunity for a career advancement in my current company. They recruiter wanted to meet with me for the new position, but when she found out I was currently employed by the same company, she blew me off. HR has blown me off when I have questioned them as to why I was perfect for the job until they found out I was already with the company. This company is supposed to be good about hiring up from within, but I have yet to see this."

Automation Lead
in West Chester, PA

"Good place to work and learn with new and growing technology. The management is good."

Plant Analyst
in Westland, MI

Customer Service Representative
in Jackson, MS

"The company has adopted a very harassing attitude towards Reps. Every day they come up with a new way to loser your job. If you actually try to HELP a customer , you get penalized. The concept is if you can''t solve the problem in 3 or 4 minutes , transfer the cust to another dept. I come from and environment designed on ONE CALL RESOLUTION, I find I cannot continue as I am required."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5