(based on 507 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 5 years ago in Westland, MI
in Oaks, PA

"Been here for a half a year and have nothing but good things to say about the company."

Network Support Engineer
in Centennial, CO

"This is a very rewarding company to work for. My co-workers are the reasons that I stay. Management forgets sometimes that the very people that work for them are their customers as well. They must remember that if a healthy work environment isn't fostered, it's the customers that suffer. I would consider staying with this company but I want to grow my career into a management position and this isn't the priority of the current management."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Inside Sales Representative

"Comcast Business offers a superior product at competitive pricing. My leadership shows genuine interest in my success and career goals. My coworkers have been some of the best I have worked with."

in Englewood, CO

"Working with Comcast was a horrible experience. Multiple times I was forced to hide defects and issues from supervisors by team leaders and overall I got the impression that quality didn't matter as much as covering my boss's ass did."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Customer Account Executive
in Woodridge, IL

"I love Comcast. I had a great time and learned so much!"

Team Lead
in West Chester, PA

"Comcast is a fantastic place to work... if the recently initiated atmosphere shift wasn't to send as many jobs overseas as possible. All of my US-based staff has been laid off, and I'm likely next."

NOC Analyst
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Good starting point to see how Comcast network is designed and implemented. Work is challenging and changes enough to keep you interested."

Senior Infrastructure Manager
Senior Edge Planning Engineer
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Comcast is a large corporation with lots of moving parts. Whatever technical interests you have, you can probably find a job utilizing it at Comcast. My employment has been very satisfying (technically and financially). I have found it to be very fair, consistently changing, and technically challenging enough to stay interesting/relevant in today's technologically driven society."

Director of Network Analysis
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Comcast is a growing company and has reinvented itself. As with most companies, job satisfaction comes from your direct supervisor. In the innovation groups, engineering, etc. you are pushed hard to accomplish your goals, but are given the ability to go outside the box to provide a solution."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Technical Support Representative
in Horsham, PA

"Up to this point I have not heard let alone have the enjoyment of working with a company that has such a workplace environment.Mutiple teams sharing ideas and information to be better equiped to resolve customer issues.The company gives constant incentives to good and top performers."

in Sunrise, FL

"Great products, but very weak in implementation and deployment. Very lacking in providing tools to operate effectually.Very far behind in building b2b sales effort. Company very much focused on residential customers."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Comcast Employee

"I've worked here since 2010. Its been a descent job but I definitely am treated on a lower level because I'm not on the front line. Because it's such a large company they really don't care about personal growth or success."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Multimedia Advertising Consultant
in Falls Church, VA

"Spotlight was a fun product to sell with a great story to tell. Compensation unfortunately could be very limited based on the cards you're dealt. If you're a pure hunter and they give you no accounts to supplement the new business you bring to the table, you will starve since the commission is only 8-10% and the base salary is peanuts. But for someone just out of college, it might be the ideal job for getting good experience. Their training also left much to be desired."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Technical Support Specialist
in Knoxville, TN

"Cannibalistic melee over limited learning resources, understaffed and under-qualified training personnel, equating to a grizzly carnival of ill equipped support persons, and a client base that feels like it was thrown into a Roman lion's den of bloodsport, priced gouged wallet fleecing, and a general overall malaise in both employee milieu and client satisfaction. Comcast ALSO has it's BAD points, but I don't want to nit-pick..."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5