2,026 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1413 United States Army Review Ratings)
"I have been in the Army for three and a half years. The Army has a very strong history and is known for producing great leaders and excellent team members. During my time in the Army I have been afforded the opportunity to attend courses to improve my knowledge of my position as well as teach those around me. I was able to travel the world and learn about other countries and their cultures and lifestyles. Additionally the Army has provided the opportunity to advance my civilian education side."
Posted 6 years ago in Tacoma, WA
in Fort Meade, MD

"I have been in the military for 20 years. The service is best for grooming leaders who are keen on their feet, have good judgment under pressure and willing to change at a moment's notice. The Army, however, has an issue with toxic leadership and not holding those toxic leaders accountable for their actions. Once that issue is addressed seriously, the Army will have no issue with recruiting or retaining individuals."

in Huntsville, AL

"Working for the US Army for over 16 years working in multiple MOSs. The job has its up and downs just like other major companies. Compensation for the job doesn’t match other major companies unfortunately. Great job for someone who likes to travel all over the world."

Recruiter
in Pekin, IL

"I have been in nearly 10 years and I love it. Every day is different and presents new and exciting challenges."

in Fort Bragg, NC

"I have worked here since 2017. Great organization which affords its employees the opportunities to train on industry standard practices and allows them access to the leading edge of technology. I would recommend this organization to anyone who desires to sharpen their technical skills."

Recruiting Supervisor
in Mission Viejo, CA

"I’ve been enlisted in the US Army for 22.5 years and have accomplished so many goals and dreams as a result. The Army has allowed me to become so versatile with an initial enlistment into Field Artillery, becoming a Recruiter, then reclassifying into human intelligence/interrogation, and ending on recruiting again as an Anti-Terrorism Officer. I don’t know any other organization that would allow such variety."

in Lawton, OK

"Good would recommend if you want to join the us military"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Supply Sergeant
in Columbia, SC

"It's the army, it's what you make of it. Do your job and stay out of trouble and you can move up when it's your time."

in New Century, KS

"..........................."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Sierra Vista, AZ

"I've learned while being a soldier your career is always in your hands. I wanted to take the IT rout and developed my knowledge and skills geared towards advancing in the IT Field."

Director of Operations
in Washington, DC

"I have worked for the US Army for over 20 years. The integrity and ethics of their leadership is above approach."

Signals Intelligence Analyst
in Augusta, GA

"I've been an active-duty soldier for the United States Army since 2018. I've learned copious skills including punctuality, discipline, and taking/giving orders. The military is not for everyone, but it has prepared me for the civilian world."

Unit Supply Specialist
in Colorado Springs, CO

"I'm proud that I have served for this country as a solider in the United States of the Army. I have learned a lot of things that I can't explain. The most valuable skills that I have learned from the Army are Team work and Problem solving skill. I have been part of diversity group with different people gives me an ability to adapt any situation and solve any problems."

in Tacoma, WA

"I worked for the Army for the past 7 years. It gives you a sense of purpose and drive to do your best work everyday. There are many times where it can be tough but those are the days you grow the most. I am now confident that my work ethic is sky-high because of what I learned while serving in the Army."

in Fort Meade, MD

"The Army is the Army it's almost the same no matter where you go."

Sergeant
in Fort Belvoir, VA

"Worked for a military organization. Manage a team of 25 people and awarded contracts for supplies and services"