2,028 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1415 United States Army Review Ratings)
"I've served a little over 4 years with the United States Army as an active duty soldier. Being deployed twice (Afghanistan and Kuwait) has giving me the opportunity learn more about myself as well as others. The skills I received from the military opened so many doors for several career opportunities. I joined the Army National Guard to continue learning and expanded job opportunities for myself in the future."
Posted 5 years ago in Sandston, VA
in Santa Fe, NM

"My company the 491st is a solid area support medical company, and it has been an honor to serve alongside my fellow soldiers."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Fort Hood, TX

"Joining the Army provides advanced technical training in a variety of career fields, and also offer opportunities for additional training, that sets you up for success. The Army is a very rewarding and exciting career!"

in Fort Meade, MD

"I prefer not to give a review."

in Taunton, MA

"The working experience was great."

in Blacklick, OH

"The Army provides an excellent opportunity to grow and develop skills needed for the a great profession. I have been in since 1993 and don't regret signing up at all."

in Leesville, LA

"A job with great compensation and benefits. It allows you to progress in your career and make great connections upon transition from active duty to the civilian sector."

Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator
in Dublin, CA

"Not for everyone but the US Army has given me the skills to get a job in the civilian job market. I have also been given the opportunity to see the world."

Aviation Operations Specialist

"The Army Nation Guard is a great opportunity for for individuals to learn to become part of a team. One learns to have confidence in themselves beyond the superficial, and can become value in any civilian workforce."

in Fort Hood, TX

"I've been in the military for the past 3 years, and throughout that time I learned how to conquer obstacles that were put in my path. Being a leader has helped me understand different point of views that people my have about certain things, and how to overcome them."

Recruiter
in Tulsa, OK

"Joining the U.S. Army is the single best decision I've ever made (don't tell my wife). It gave me an incredible sense of purpose, instilled in me the finest qualities any employer would jump at the chance to have and provided one of the greatest adventures a young man could ever hope for. I will be forever grateful for the lessons, opportunities and experiences that organization gave me."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
SIGINT Analyst
in Tacoma, WA

"The army has been a remarkable experience for me. My experience had been unique and my time in special forces was the best I’ve ever had."

Chief Instructor
in Fort Leonard Wood, MO

"I served in the United States Army for 23 years, in which time I found a passion for helping people through service. The Army stood strong with me and exemplified why we have the greatest fighting force in the world, taking care of one other is the secret to success."

Network Operations Planner
in Fort Carson, CO

"I served in the Army for 9+ years. I cannot put into words the wealth of knowledge I have been able to gain during this time. The organization provided me with countless opportunities and for that, I am forever in debt."

in Fort Hood, TX

"I've working for the US Army since 2015. I found great pleasure in serving my country. The reason I choose to get out is to start a family outside of the military lifestyle."

Financial Management Technician
in Fort Bragg, NC

"Received and posted funding, commitment and obligation documents to accounting and budget systems. Received, prepared, and reviewed travel vouchers, contracts, invoices, and pay documents. • Managed accuracy of daily paperwork for all cashiers. Responsible for organizing and making sure daily business was submitted to the company without error. • Provided customer service support to over 23,000 personnel and completed the highest volume of transactions and dollar amounts without error. • Responsible for collecting and distributing over $2.4 million with no loss of funds."