2,034 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1421 United States Army Review Ratings)
"I've worked for the US Army for over 21 years... it was an experience like no other. The opportunities for travel are excellent but the locations are kinda limited. Highly recommend for someone who is not sure on a career choice."
Posted 5 years ago in Killeen, TX
in Watervliet, NY

"I've worked for the US Army for the last 21 years. It has been a fulfilling experience and I'm honored to have served."

Signal Officer
in Culver City, CA

"I've worked for the United States Army immediately after graduating from the United States Military Academy at West Point. My positions have ranged from being a senior manager to a general manager of two different Army companies."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Operations Supervisor
in Fort Campbell, KY

"I’ve worked for the US Army for almost 11 years and I learned so many life lessons. And it molded me into the man that I am today."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"I worked with a group of people that Follow a set of instructions for every single mission we carried out. It wasn’t too much room for creativity. I’m really glad to have completed my contract and ready to take on the next challenge."

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Calvary Scout
in Fort Stewart, GA

"I served since 2016 at age 17, the road was difficult but I was a experience like no other. I learned how to be a elite American as I was trained the ways of combat and serve one deployment in Korea! Furthermore, I was promoted through the ranks till E-5 (sergeant) to be trained in the ways of leadership which will soon benefit my cause in the civilian world today."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Engineer

"Working as a combat engineer in the military is very challenging and I feel my biggest accomplishment was when I was deployed to Iraq my number goal was to bring all my soldiers home safe. I love people I've worked with, I loved the hardship of the job and overcoming every problem. I can bring those work ethics to your company"

Logistics Management Analyst
in Fayetteville, NC

"Logistics Operations Manager and Service-Connected Disabled Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 20 years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 4–8 in dynamic, fast-paced environments. Performed risk management upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $900M while exceeding the expectations of senior leadership. Possesses extensive knowledge in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Government Contracting, Material Management and Distribution Transportation Management. Career supported by 2 Bachelor Degrees and fully bilingual in Spanish and English. - Logistics Management - Budget Management - Team Development - Risk Management - Leadership - Data Analysis - Supply Chain Management - Transportation Management - Training and Development - Policy Implementation - Procurement & Contracting Sourcing - Operations Management - Organization/Communication - Microsoft Office Suite - Distribution - Material Management"

in Fort Hood, TX

"Great opportunity to learn a spectrum of law. Prepare to move often and always be adaptable."

in Killeen, TX

"great career opportunity and great management"

in Hinesville, GA

"The U.S Army is a really great organization to work for. I think that everyone should join and give it a chance for at least 3 years."

in El Cajon, CA

"It was great working there, you are lucky if you get the opportunity to work with the creators in all circumstances, whatever. I would be happier and more proud if I worked again with these women and men on this truly established institution"

in Nellis Air Force Base, NV

"I’ve worked for this company for almost 9 years and I have grown up along with its core values. Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do. To some it may seem too structured and too intense, but the basic concept rings true. We are all human being and sometimes we forget that compassion and kindness are powerful tools to bring us all together. Common human decency is a thing and this career path showed me that. It is up to each person to make a difference. Not all can be angels, but there sure can be some who choose to make up for it out of respect and principle."

in Fort Hood, TX

"The best organization I've been associated with."

Officer
in Newport News, VA

"Teamwork, collaboration, and decor make this job amazing. Everyone should serve in the military."

Administrative Specialist
in Columbia, SC

"I love working for the Department of the Army as an administrative specialist because the benefits are great. However, I wish that the pay was better."