United States Army Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 1462 United States Army Review Ratings)

"I have worked in the United States Army for over 11 years. I have worked with some of the best people in the world. The work experience and job skills that I have earned from the military during this time is top notch"
Posted 8 years ago in Tacoma, WA
Logistics Officer

"I loved my job and had a great time working at it."

Project Manager

"I’ve worked at farm central for 20 years! The great attitude that my leaders show allows me to come to work every day wanting to do even better than the day before. I wish it was possible to list all the amazing things Farm central has done for me and my family. If you’re thinking of joining the team there’s no need to think, this is the place for you."

United States Army Employee

"The Army generates great leaders and develops individuals to excel through their careers and lives. Many opportunities exist for additional training and progression. College tuition assistance is a benefit earned by the employees of continued education, covered health insurance, and many other benefits are included."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Engineer

"Great place to work, incredible benefits in the military."

Paralegal

"It was a very informative experience and helped me pay for college."

United States Army Employee

"I've worked for the army since 2019, it's a great workplace with enthusiastic people that really want to make a difference. The projects are very involved and provide a good variety of skills that you will hone."

United States Army Employee

"The experience in serving in the U.S. Army largely depends on your unit. Your tasks, job environment, relationship with supervisors and peers, and lots of things changes as your unit changes every two years or so. This is why you need to have a strong sense in what you want to accomplish and what you want to become in U.S. Army."

United States Army Employee

"The Army is a great stepping stone if you are wanting to get started in any field such as It, medical, or logistics. Overall the Army is a great organization the only downfall is the leadership that you might be under have a hard time understanding how important some jobs are."

United States Army Employee

"The army is a very good start for people that wants to do big things in life. In my case it opened the door to a logistics side career path. As a logistics manager supervisor I have a comprehensive knowledge of SAP and GCSS"

Project Manager

"I've worked for the United States Army for 22 years before retiring. I love construction and being a project manager. I strive to make myself more proficient at my job and cut costs where possible. I also enjoy solving problems with projects and people."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Intelligence Analyst

"I’ve worked in the army for 4 years"

United States Army Employee

"The military provided a great environment for consistent improvement. I was part of a signal unit that was small and was able to provide a network of knowledge areas for the networking technologies that were used. We created secure LAN networks that were configured on Cisco routers and switches."

Operations Officer

"I loved working in the Intelligence Division at U.S. Army South. The mission was great, the people were knowledgeable, and the job was very satisfying. I would have loved to continue working there, but I chose to retire."

"Professional work environment"

Supply Manager

"Good working experience. Learned all inventory and supply management, team, and focus to detail in the Army working environment."

United States Army Reviews FAQs

Is United States Army a good company to work for?

United States Army has an overall rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 1462 United States Army Review Ratings left anonymously by United States Army employees, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at United States Army.

Does United States Army pay their employees well?

United States Army employees earn $42,000 annually on average, or $20 per hour, which is 36% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 448 United States Army employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find United States Army Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at United States Army?

96% of employees would recommend working at United States Army with the overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Employees also rated United States Army 4.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.0 for Rewards You Receive, 4.0 for Growth Opportunities and 4.1 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at United States Army?

According to our data, the highest paying job at United States Army is a Financial Operations Analyst at $250,000 annually. Browse United States Army Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at United States Army?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at United States Army is a Student Researcher at $8,000 annually. Browse United States Army Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at United States Army?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at United States Army to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse United States Army Employee Job Reviews by Location