2,054 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Logistics Supervisors submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Soldiers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 1451 United States Army Review Ratings)

"A great place to work. You get to do something important and helpful, and do it with people who value loyalty, honor, commitment, integrity, and treating others as they would want to be treated. Thus far, this has been the best place that I've ever worked."
Posted 7 years ago
in Brooklyn, NY

"The military provided a great environment for consistent improvement. I was part of a signal unit that was small and was able to provide a network of knowledge areas for the networking technologies that were used. We created secure LAN networks that were configured on Cisco routers and switches."

Operations Officer
in San Antonio, TX

"I loved working in the Intelligence Division at U.S. Army South. The mission was great, the people were knowledgeable, and the job was very satisfying. I would have loved to continue working there, but I chose to retire."

in Dover, DE

"Professional work environment"

Supply Manager
in Schofield Barracks, HI

"Good working experience. Learned all inventory and supply management, team, and focus to detail in the Army working environment."

in Fort Benning, GA

"Army Officer in the US Army. It was my dream job. Met a lot of interesting people and had many opportunities that I normally wouldn't get in the civilian world. If you don't like to run or work out in a group, this is not for you. Also, take care of yourself even if they mock you, if you're injured, go to the medical facilities."

Operations Manager
in Fort Hood, TX

"Working for the Army allowed me direct oversight of training and rehab programs for a unit of over 5000 soldiers."

Repair Manager
in Fort Riley, KS

"I have spent the past 20+ plus years in the Army. Although debatable for some folks, my time spent was incredible. Sure it had it's ups and downs, fair share of bad days and intolerable people. Your experience will be whatever you make it and be as hard or easy as you make it. In my time I found great adventure, great experiences, awesome memories and above all a load of great people. There are endless professional growth opportunities but, once again it's up to the individual to seek out and attack those opportunities! Do not let them pass you by!! I will honestly always have fond memories and thoughts of my time in the Army."

in Fort Hood, TX

"I started working with the US Army in 2001. I stayed with them due to I had a family to take care of and it allowed me to provide for them. During my tenure with the Army I was able to learn invaluable skills and earn several certifications that have enabled me to become more successful as I begin my transition from retirement into the civilian workforce"

Contracts Manager
in Jacksonville, FL

"I had work for the Department of Defense since 1988. The organization shows good customer values and take care of its employees as an essential part of this organization."

in Tacoma, WA

"I worked for the United States Army. It was a great experience and instilled in me great job and life values that I still use today. I was taught how to be a leader and a professional and these are qualities that I maintain today."

HR Officer
in Fort Bragg, NC

"I’ve worked for the U.S Army for over 8 years and have truly enjoyed being a part of a powerful organization. I have worked with some wonderful people during this time. The organization is extremely diverse and full of ambitious people. I will miss the people most of all."

Intelligence Analyst
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Very good, I learned a lot from the experience and could branch to other intelligence jobs"

System Administrator
in Lakewood, WA

"I enjoyed serving my country, it brought me great honor. I learned a lot and met a lot of great people while serving in the US Army."

Wheel Mechanic
in Chandler, OK

"The U.S. Army was an enjoyable experience, and one that I will for a draw strength from for a long time to come. The people were wonderful, and diverse. Despite the differences we had we always were able to complete our mission and retain a sense of brotherhood."

Funeral Director
in Oshkosh, WI

"I've worked for the Military Funeral Honors program for 12 years. I started at the very bottom and earned promotion to the highest position I can achieve. This job is incredibly rewarding as it has taught me a strong, positive work ethic. I have learned the value of good leadership and the advantage of "we" versus "I"."