2,060 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Logistics Supervisors submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Soldiers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 1457 United States Army Review Ratings)

"The Army is a very supportive and close-knit team. I would suggest anyone to jump-start their career with the military. The military gives you the resources and training to become an effective and proven leader."
Posted 8 years ago in Paducah, KY
in Thorofare, NJ

"I've worked for the army since 2019, it's a great workplace with enthusiastic people that really want to make a difference. The projects are very involved and provide a good variety of skills that you will hone."

in Fort Drum, NY

"The experience in serving in the U.S. Army largely depends on your unit. Your tasks, job environment, relationship with supervisors and peers, and lots of things changes as your unit changes every two years or so. This is why you need to have a strong sense in what you want to accomplish and what you want to become in U.S. Army."

in Fort Carson, CO

"The Army is a great stepping stone if you are wanting to get started in any field such as It, medical, or logistics. Overall the Army is a great organization the only downfall is the leadership that you might be under have a hard time understanding how important some jobs are."

in Killeen, TX

"The army is a very good start for people that wants to do big things in life. In my case it opened the door to a logistics side career path. As a logistics manager supervisor I have a comprehensive knowledge of SAP and GCSS"

Project Manager
in Savannah, GA

"I've worked for the United States Army for 22 years before retiring. I love construction and being a project manager. I strive to make myself more proficient at my job and cut costs where possible. I also enjoy solving problems with projects and people."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Intelligence Analyst
in Fort Carson, CO

"I’ve worked in the army for 4 years"

in Brooklyn, NY

"The military provided a great environment for consistent improvement. I was part of a signal unit that was small and was able to provide a network of knowledge areas for the networking technologies that were used. We created secure LAN networks that were configured on Cisco routers and switches."

Operations Officer
in San Antonio, TX

"I loved working in the Intelligence Division at U.S. Army South. The mission was great, the people were knowledgeable, and the job was very satisfying. I would have loved to continue working there, but I chose to retire."

in Dover, DE

"Professional work environment"

Supply Manager
in Schofield Barracks, HI

"Good working experience. Learned all inventory and supply management, team, and focus to detail in the Army working environment."

in Fort Benning, GA

"Army Officer in the US Army. It was my dream job. Met a lot of interesting people and had many opportunities that I normally wouldn't get in the civilian world. If you don't like to run or work out in a group, this is not for you. Also, take care of yourself even if they mock you, if you're injured, go to the medical facilities."

Operations Manager
in Fort Hood, TX

"Working for the Army allowed me direct oversight of training and rehab programs for a unit of over 5000 soldiers."

Repair Manager
in Fort Riley, KS

"I have spent the past 20+ plus years in the Army. Although debatable for some folks, my time spent was incredible. Sure it had it's ups and downs, fair share of bad days and intolerable people. Your experience will be whatever you make it and be as hard or easy as you make it. In my time I found great adventure, great experiences, awesome memories and above all a load of great people. There are endless professional growth opportunities but, once again it's up to the individual to seek out and attack those opportunities! Do not let them pass you by!! I will honestly always have fond memories and thoughts of my time in the Army."

in Fort Hood, TX

"I started working with the US Army in 2001. I stayed with them due to I had a family to take care of and it allowed me to provide for them. During my tenure with the Army I was able to learn invaluable skills and earn several certifications that have enabled me to become more successful as I begin my transition from retirement into the civilian workforce"

Contracts Manager
in Jacksonville, FL

"I had work for the Department of Defense since 1988. The organization shows good customer values and take care of its employees as an essential part of this organization."