2,016 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1414 United States Army Review Ratings)
"Great company, it's been good to me and my family for 21 yrs. Proud to serve my country."
Posted 6 years ago in Tacoma, WA
IT Specialist
in Tacoma, WA

"working for the army has been eventful but an amazing experience, so much knowledge/skills ive obtained that will guarantee me success in the future. they also have ingrained me in possibly the most diverse atmosphere in order to complete our missions. by no means was this am easy feat keeping up the fight for this country was a tough one and exhilarating, but i enjoyed it"

in Fort Campbell, KY

"I have been in the Army for 7 years. The skills you learn can definitely aid you and potential employers in the private and public sectors, but only if you have the determination to apply them."

in Fort Bragg, NC

"Great company, hard working employees"

Senior Training Manager
in Tacoma, WA

"The US Army provides unique opportunities to work with an incredibly diverse group of people and build a valuable set of soft and technical skills. This organization challenges you by placing you in extremely stressful situations in adverse conditions and forces you to perform."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Olympia, WA

"Thank you everything was quick and easy."

Cyber Engineer
in Fort George G Meade, MD

"The US Army's burgeoning cyber force is still going through its paces. While much has improved in the past five years, much of the old "Army mentality" is still pervasive and leads to problems with Cyber related functions. For example, many non-developer, non-Cyber personnel try to treat rapid software development like a program of record. This inevitability leads to large amounts of red tape and a not so rapid, rapid development process. Overall, US Army Cyber, and CYBERCOM, are making strides to improve, but aren't quite there yet."

Technical Engineer
in Fort Hood, TX

"I believe that the Army is a stepping stone, an "in-between" for those who know what they want and have great leadership potential."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Counter Intelligence Special Agent
in San Antonio, TX

"I have been in the U.S. Army since 2010. It is not the environment for everyone, but can be very rewarding if you are able to keep up."

in Watervliet, NY

"I've worked for the US Army for the last 21 years. It has been a fulfilling experience and I'm honored to have served."

Signal Officer
in Culver City, CA

"I've worked for the United States Army immediately after graduating from the United States Military Academy at West Point. My positions have ranged from being a senior manager to a general manager of two different Army companies."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Operations Supervisor
in Fort Campbell, KY

"I’ve worked for the US Army for almost 11 years and I learned so many life lessons. And it molded me into the man that I am today."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"I worked with a group of people that Follow a set of instructions for every single mission we carried out. It wasn’t too much room for creativity. I’m really glad to have completed my contract and ready to take on the next challenge."

Calvary Scout
in Fort Stewart, GA

"I served since 2016 at age 17, the road was difficult but I was a experience like no other. I learned how to be a elite American as I was trained the ways of combat and serve one deployment in Korea! Furthermore, I was promoted through the ranks till E-5 (sergeant) to be trained in the ways of leadership which will soon benefit my cause in the civilian world today."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Engineer

"Working as a combat engineer in the military is very challenging and I feel my biggest accomplishment was when I was deployed to Iraq my number goal was to bring all my soldiers home safe. I love people I've worked with, I loved the hardship of the job and overcoming every problem. I can bring those work ethics to your company"

Logistics Management Analyst
in Fayetteville, NC

"Logistics Operations Manager and Service-Connected Disabled Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 20 years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 4–8 in dynamic, fast-paced environments. Performed risk management upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $900M while exceeding the expectations of senior leadership. Possesses extensive knowledge in Logistics Management, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Government Contracting, Material Management and Distribution Transportation Management. Career supported by 2 Bachelor Degrees and fully bilingual in Spanish and English. - Logistics Management - Budget Management - Team Development - Risk Management - Leadership - Data Analysis - Supply Chain Management - Transportation Management - Training and Development - Policy Implementation - Procurement & Contracting Sourcing - Operations Management - Organization/Communication - Microsoft Office Suite - Distribution - Material Management"