2,049 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1446 United States Army Review Ratings)
"I worked with the U.S. Army for 5 and a half years. I've traveled to multiple countries due to my assignments. I loved working in my signal field, working with the computers, routers and switches I was assigned. Since being in the Army I have sparked quite an interest in learning to work with Cisco equipment and would love to keep up with the skills I have learned."
Posted 7 years ago in Fort Hood, TX
Operations Manager
in Fort Hood, TX

"Working for the Army allowed me direct oversight of training and rehab programs for a unit of over 5000 soldiers."

Repair Manager
in Fort Riley, KS

"I have spent the past 20+ plus years in the Army. Although debatable for some folks, my time spent was incredible. Sure it had it's ups and downs, fair share of bad days and intolerable people. Your experience will be whatever you make it and be as hard or easy as you make it. In my time I found great adventure, great experiences, awesome memories and above all a load of great people. There are endless professional growth opportunities but, once again it's up to the individual to seek out and attack those opportunities! Do not let them pass you by!! I will honestly always have fond memories and thoughts of my time in the Army."

in Fort Hood, TX

"I started working with the US Army in 2001. I stayed with them due to I had a family to take care of and it allowed me to provide for them. During my tenure with the Army I was able to learn invaluable skills and earn several certifications that have enabled me to become more successful as I begin my transition from retirement into the civilian workforce"

Contracts Manager
in Jacksonville, FL

"I had work for the Department of Defense since 1988. The organization shows good customer values and take care of its employees as an essential part of this organization."

in Tacoma, WA

"I worked for the United States Army. It was a great experience and instilled in me great job and life values that I still use today. I was taught how to be a leader and a professional and these are qualities that I maintain today."

HR Officer
in Fort Bragg, NC

"I’ve worked for the U.S Army for over 8 years and have truly enjoyed being a part of a powerful organization. I have worked with some wonderful people during this time. The organization is extremely diverse and full of ambitious people. I will miss the people most of all."

Intelligence Analyst
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Very good, I learned a lot from the experience and could branch to other intelligence jobs"

System Administrator
in Lakewood, WA

"I enjoyed serving my country, it brought me great honor. I learned a lot and met a lot of great people while serving in the US Army."

Wheel Mechanic
in Chandler, OK

"The U.S. Army was an enjoyable experience, and one that I will for a draw strength from for a long time to come. The people were wonderful, and diverse. Despite the differences we had we always were able to complete our mission and retain a sense of brotherhood."

Funeral Director
in Oshkosh, WI

"I've worked for the Military Funeral Honors program for 12 years. I started at the very bottom and earned promotion to the highest position I can achieve. This job is incredibly rewarding as it has taught me a strong, positive work ethic. I have learned the value of good leadership and the advantage of "we" versus "I"."

Intelligence Analyst
in Holland, OH

"I have been with the US Army for three years and have loved every bit of it, even the tough parts. It had prepared me for anything to come my way!"

Senior IT Specialist
in Tacoma, WA

"I have worked for the US Army since 2015 and have only great things to say about my career. The US military is truly an organization that you get what you put into it."

in Fort Lee, VA

"I began working at Kenner Army Health Clinic in September 2018. My coworkers were very knowledgeable and professional. Leadership was available for any personal or work issues that may arise and provide the necessary assistance."

United States Army Employee

"Nice work place and many things to learn"

Senior Logistics Administrator
in Fort Shafter, HI

"I have been assigned to the 311th Signal Command (Theater) since June 2016. I am currently on transitional leave until 1 December 2020 in which I will retire. I am stationed on Fort Shafter, Hawaii. I am a Senior Logistics Manager in our Command G-4 Logistics Supply and Services section. My duties include but not limited too, Logistics, Property Accountability, Equipment Readiness, Transportation, Budget Analyst, and Contracting Officers Representative. l supervise three subordinate Soldiers in all things logistics, training, Battle Staff Operations, Physical Fitness and other Soldier skills in order to always be prepared to win our Nations wars. I rate my current operating environment 5 out of 5 stars! Perhaps the best assignment in my entire career! The General Command as deemed me “The Voice of the Theater” and I have been Master of Ceremony for over 20 Army ceremonies throughout Hawaii."