2,038 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1435 United States Army Review Ratings)
"I wouldn't trade my experience in the US Army for anything in the world."
Posted 11 years ago in Fort Bliss, TX
Senior IT Specialist
in Tacoma, WA

"I have worked for the US Army since 2015 and have only great things to say about my career. The US military is truly an organization that you get what you put into it."

in Fort Lee, VA

"I began working at Kenner Army Health Clinic in September 2018. My coworkers were very knowledgeable and professional. Leadership was available for any personal or work issues that may arise and provide the necessary assistance."

United States Army Employee

"Nice work place and many things to learn"

Senior Logistics Administrator
in Fort Shafter, HI

"I have been assigned to the 311th Signal Command (Theater) since June 2016. I am currently on transitional leave until 1 December 2020 in which I will retire. I am stationed on Fort Shafter, Hawaii. I am a Senior Logistics Manager in our Command G-4 Logistics Supply and Services section. My duties include but not limited too, Logistics, Property Accountability, Equipment Readiness, Transportation, Budget Analyst, and Contracting Officers Representative. l supervise three subordinate Soldiers in all things logistics, training, Battle Staff Operations, Physical Fitness and other Soldier skills in order to always be prepared to win our Nations wars. I rate my current operating environment 5 out of 5 stars! Perhaps the best assignment in my entire career! The General Command as deemed me “The Voice of the Theater” and I have been Master of Ceremony for over 20 Army ceremonies throughout Hawaii."

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Judge Advocate
in Olympia, WA

"I was a judge advocate for six years. I am grateful for the experience. The most long-lasting impact the career provided me was a sense of being a member of a team."

IT Specialist
in Howell, MI

"I have been with the US Army National Guard for 5 years. Throughout those years, I have developed very strong leadership and communication skills. The US Army IT Specialist school offered me the skills I need to chase a career in the IT field in the private sector. Especially with network configuration and administration."

in Savannah, GA

"You won't find better benefits anywhere else. Don't let the fear of difficulty make you not do it."

Student Researcher
in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

"I worked at Army Research Labs as a student researcher for the past 3 summers and found each year more rewarding than the last. I enjoyed that the focus of my employment due to the program was to learn as much as possible, whether that be through hands-on work, internet research, or seminars. It emphasized getting stuff out for yourself rather than providing for the company, which ultimately self-motivated me to work harder and do better."

IT Specialist
in Nashville, TN

"Great organization; never would’ve made it without it!"

Senior Training Manager
in Lakewood, WA

"Serving in the US Army was a unique opportunity to gain skills in Leadership, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and many others. I faced situations that challenged my physical and mental limits while forging relationships that last a lifetime. I encourage anyone searching for a greater purpose or having a deep desire to serve others to explore a career in the US Army."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Instructor
in Fort Lee, VA

"Great job to prepare for your future endeavors. You are able to promote and get on the job training."

in Adelphi, MD

"I've worked with the Army Research Laboratory for about 4 years now, but there were mostly summer internships. I really loved working for this company and found them very strong that has good ethics. Being able to solve research problems and for each I've gave an excellent research study every summer."

HVAC Mechanic
in Fort Drum, NY

"I've been in the army for 3 years now and I've enjoyed every moment of it."

in Lawton, OK

"I served as an artillery officer in the United States Army for 10 years. The Army afforded me a wide variety of professional experiences and leadership development opportunities. I got to work with and learn from extremely talented individuals and knew my job made a difference in people's lives."

Combat Medic
in Fort Benning, GA

"The Army was indeed the best experience of my life. With my job title, I felt like ( and have ) I was doing a service to my unit healing and saving lives. The camaraderie among the troops and myself was great. I still have friends from the Army to this day. The work could hard, uncomfortable, and long but I would still do it again."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5