2,044 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Soldiers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Non-Commissioned Officers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 1441 United States Army Review Ratings)
"The U.S. Army gives you the tools to succeed in life."
Posted 11 years ago
Intelligence Analyst
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Very good, I learned a lot from the experience and could branch to other intelligence jobs"

System Administrator
in Lakewood, WA

"I enjoyed serving my country, it brought me great honor. I learned a lot and met a lot of great people while serving in the US Army."

Wheel Mechanic
in Chandler, OK

"The U.S. Army was an enjoyable experience, and one that I will for a draw strength from for a long time to come. The people were wonderful, and diverse. Despite the differences we had we always were able to complete our mission and retain a sense of brotherhood."

Funeral Director
in Oshkosh, WI

"I've worked for the Military Funeral Honors program for 12 years. I started at the very bottom and earned promotion to the highest position I can achieve. This job is incredibly rewarding as it has taught me a strong, positive work ethic. I have learned the value of good leadership and the advantage of "we" versus "I"."

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Intelligence Analyst
in Holland, OH

"I have been with the US Army for three years and have loved every bit of it, even the tough parts. It had prepared me for anything to come my way!"

Senior IT Specialist
in Tacoma, WA

"I have worked for the US Army since 2015 and have only great things to say about my career. The US military is truly an organization that you get what you put into it."

in Fort Lee, VA

"I began working at Kenner Army Health Clinic in September 2018. My coworkers were very knowledgeable and professional. Leadership was available for any personal or work issues that may arise and provide the necessary assistance."

United States Army Employee

"Nice work place and many things to learn"

Senior Logistics Administrator
in Fort Shafter, HI

"I have been assigned to the 311th Signal Command (Theater) since June 2016. I am currently on transitional leave until 1 December 2020 in which I will retire. I am stationed on Fort Shafter, Hawaii. I am a Senior Logistics Manager in our Command G-4 Logistics Supply and Services section. My duties include but not limited too, Logistics, Property Accountability, Equipment Readiness, Transportation, Budget Analyst, and Contracting Officers Representative. l supervise three subordinate Soldiers in all things logistics, training, Battle Staff Operations, Physical Fitness and other Soldier skills in order to always be prepared to win our Nations wars. I rate my current operating environment 5 out of 5 stars! Perhaps the best assignment in my entire career! The General Command as deemed me “The Voice of the Theater” and I have been Master of Ceremony for over 20 Army ceremonies throughout Hawaii."

Judge Advocate
in Olympia, WA

"I was a judge advocate for six years. I am grateful for the experience. The most long-lasting impact the career provided me was a sense of being a member of a team."

IT Specialist
in Howell, MI

"I have been with the US Army National Guard for 5 years. Throughout those years, I have developed very strong leadership and communication skills. The US Army IT Specialist school offered me the skills I need to chase a career in the IT field in the private sector. Especially with network configuration and administration."

in Savannah, GA

"You won't find better benefits anywhere else. Don't let the fear of difficulty make you not do it."

Student Researcher
in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

"I worked at Army Research Labs as a student researcher for the past 3 summers and found each year more rewarding than the last. I enjoyed that the focus of my employment due to the program was to learn as much as possible, whether that be through hands-on work, internet research, or seminars. It emphasized getting stuff out for yourself rather than providing for the company, which ultimately self-motivated me to work harder and do better."

IT Specialist
in Nashville, TN

"Great organization; never would’ve made it without it!"

Senior Training Manager
in Lakewood, WA

"Serving in the US Army was a unique opportunity to gain skills in Leadership, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and many others. I faced situations that challenged my physical and mental limits while forging relationships that last a lifetime. I encourage anyone searching for a greater purpose or having a deep desire to serve others to explore a career in the US Army."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5