2,054 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 1451 United States Army Review Ratings)

"Be all that you can be... it is a good job if you don't want school and are looking for an adventure."
Posted 12 years ago in Fort Richardson, AK
in APO, AP

"Always been told that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Battalion Financial Management Officer
in Tempe, AZ

"I've worked for the U.S. Army for 4 years, and believe it to be an incredible institution. It is long-standing, and has done amazing things for our country and for the men and women that work within the organization. The compensation and benefits are well appreciated, and the leadership experience, discipline gained, and overall experience are priceless."

Weapon System Operator
in Woodlawn, OH

"I have been in the army for three years now and have sculpted a very new personality and have enjoyed most of my time in. I have made a lot of great relationships and learned a lot of traits that help me in my personal life!"

in Fort Richardson, AK

"The army was a great experience. I think everyone should at some point join for the disciple and the experience. It really taught me to look at the bigger picture and really matured me as an individual. I wouldn't change the experience for the world. So if you're thinking about it I say go for it and enjoy it."

Supply Sergeant
in Fort Hood, TX

"In 2014, I worked for 542nd Quartermaster Company like supply Sergeant.542nd QM is an army readiness support company, with 4 units in 4 different locations in Pennsylvania. This company have a total roster of 525 soldiers and around 220 military equipment."

Master Trainer
in San Antonio, TX

"I served with the United States Army for over 20 years. I am more than ready to learn about what the civilian world is like. I’ve learned how to multitask, be a leader and dependable during my tenure."

Signal Support Systems Specialist
in Colorado Springs, CO

"The military is great place to be if you have the will power to endure the hardship that comes your way."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Texarkana, TX

"I have worked here for 3 years and have been lucky to move up as quickly as i have in comparison to most who linger in their positions for years. However, i pushed myself further than most."

Infantryman
in Kansas City, KS

"It's the best so far. It helps a lot of jobless people find jobs and it kind of ends poverty in a way"

in Edinburgh, IN

"I worked with the US ARMY for over 20 years and I just retired. I enjoyed being part of the team and supporting the US."

Operational Assistant
in El Paso, TX

"Be aware that the Army will be your number one priority. You get the honor of serving your country, but as people say, freedom is not free. Be prepared for many years away from family."

HR Supervisor
in Fort Sill, OK

"The army builds character and provides structure in people’s lives. It teaches people to become the most efficient, reliable, responsible version of themselves. Waking up at 5am for PT or the grooming we go through in the first ten weeks of basic training alone, is great preparation for any challenges that life may present."

United States Army Employee

"Great career choice to gain a great amount of leader skills. Forces you to think and make decisions from the very first day. Can be tough on relationships at home though."

Sergeant
in San Antonio, TX

"I have served in the US Army since 2002 and I would sign up again if I had to do it all over again. The opportunity to learn and progress has been unmatched by any other corporation."

Linguist
in Monterey, CA

"The Army is varied in it's tasks so it's difficult to review a "job" considering there are so many. While studying Chinese at the Presidio of Monterey CA, I learned a considerable amount about time management and discipline. This helps soldier/students become highly effective and efficient in everyday life which I have brought with me to the civilian world."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5