2,026 United States Army Reviews

Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1413 United States Army Review Ratings)
"The Army is a great place to be. Lots of structure and mentoring."
Posted 10 years ago
in Riverside, CA

"I have worked for the US Army Reserves since I commissioned from ROTC in June 2018. I joined my company in October 2018 and had the opportunity to continue my duty as an officer. My company is a maintenance company and it gives me the perfect opportunity to practice my skills as a logistics officer in the Army. Because of this, I am able to utilize the natural skills that I have and keep developing as a person. I am exposed to a multitude of cultures and backgrounds and work with each with a common goal."

in Bluffdale, UT

"Experienced professional with twenty years of leadership positions and operational experience in human resources, planning, project management, training, and military operations. My complex assignments have proven that I am able to perform at high standards while under stressful situations. My attention to detail and ability to communicate with others lends to my success in working with all levels of customers and leadership spanning local to international communities."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"I love serving in the Army."

in Los Alamitos, CA

"I have been in the military for several years now and I do not regret it for a minute. I would happily do it all over again if given the opportunity to serve my country and serve others. The core values of our organization are based on Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Self-less service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. These seven values are the cornerstone of the U.S. Army and what I live by each day."

Operations Officer
in Fort Bragg, NC

"I worked for US Army as an Operations Officer for 10 years. Not only this company helped me to become the person of character that I am today but also gave me the discipline of caring for other (specially when our job depends on the life of others). Could not be happier with the knowledge I gained from this organization."

in Wahiawa, HI

"would recommend to anyone to do atleast one term in the army"

in Augusta, GA

"I've been in the Army for 9+ years and have had a wide variety of experiences, from combat patrols to intelligence operations to cyber/network defense. Grateful for the opportunities and experiences I was able to have."

in Fort Leonard Wood, MO

"I’ve worked for the Army for 20 years and wouldn’t change it for the world"

Military Police Officer
in Imlay City, MI

"Unable to review this aspect due to the company being the United States Army."

in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

"The ARL is an appealing place to work with great people that are passionate about the work they do."

in Rutland, VT

"I worked for 424th Engineer Company for the last two years. Rating my experience from a 1-10 it would be a 10. The experience is phenomenal and I'm consistently learning new skills vital. For example, I've taken courses in anti-terrorism, leadership, and cyber awareness. I'm routinely challenged with solving complex problems in a team atmosphere were my ideas, thoughts, and opinions are valued. Ultimately, joining the US Army reserves is the best decision in my young engineering career."

in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

"I worked with the Army Research Lab for a little over three years after completing my schooling. The scientists I worked with were exceptional and I benefited greatly from our interactions. Unsurprisingly, the greatest issues derived from the nature of being part of a large government bureaucracy, but that didn't outweigh the positives of working there."

in Huntsville, AL

"I’ve been in the Army for 12 yrs and I love it."

United States Army Employee

"A career in the Army was the best decision I ever made. As with any job, there are ups and downs, but I would not trade the path I chose for anything. I traveled the world, learned about many cultures, became a leader, got an education, and reached goals beyond my wildest dreams."

in Fort Worth, TX

"I've worked for USACE for about 10 years and I've found it to be similar to an Abyss. I hold a B.S. and a M.S. and I have remained at the bottom of the totem pole. I have been doing the same work since I've started and I've been promised positions, received awesome performance ratings as well as awards, but ALWAYS get the run around or an issue. This company does not value or appreciate me for a number of reasons...especially because i'm not a veteran. It's just no room for growth."