Home Depot Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Home Depot Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 649 Home Depot Review Ratings)

"Home Depot is a good job that I worked at for over 5 years. The management treats you with respect and gives you what you need to do your job."
Posted 8 years ago in Ozone Park, NY
Lumber Associate

"I worked almost a year with this company and it’s a good environment. Everyone’s very helpful and the managers are very helpful. Also, very friendly and outgoing. I would recommend working at this company because everyone is helpful and outgoing."

Home Depot Employee

"I've worked got this company since October of 2017, its a company that believes in strong customer service, and practices for the businesses main purposes. The company is good with showing support of one another, and the interactions you receive are based off of your performance and skill set you bring to the company day to day operations. If you want to work for a diverse company with opportunities for growth, then this company is for you."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Department Supervisor

"Home Depot is the most family-oriented company I have ever worked for. They really seem to care about the welfare of their people!"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Home Depot Employee

"I worked for Home Depot since 2020, it’s a overall good company, but the labor is not worth the pay."

Project Specialist

"it's a nice place to work part time for students."

Home Depot Employee

"I am a contractor at Home Depot, and I have really enjoyed my time here. My manager and team supports me and helps me be successful in my position and also in my career. There is a lot of growth opportunity even as a contractor, and working at Home Depot has opened doors for me in other ways, especially during my job search after."

Home Depot Employee

"Store managers using fake names on schedules! Worked for Home Depot in Denver for 4.5 years. During that time store managers were using fake names on the schedules, over thirty, yes thirty, to make sure they got their bonus!!! Beware if you are interested in the company. I would like to hear from any other associates who have experienced the same. Possibly something taught by management to store managers???"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Home Depot Employee

"Good company with average compensation."

Product Manager

"I have found great things about the people here at the home depot."

Home Depot Employee

"Friendly environment and comes with good benefits. Managers and assistant managers are nice people you can talk to them almost about anything and paid extra holidays."

.NET Developer

"I work home depot for 3 months and there where I got a big chance to get knowledge on front end technologies and all."

Lead

"Overall good company in a tech area of dallas. They have strong mobile team"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Home Depot Employee

"I’ve worked for Home Depot as an independent door install contractor for the last 3 years. It’s a great company and has a positive environment that allows employees and contractors to grow."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Home Depot Employee

"Very good organization. If not for all the travel I would have stayed on."

Merchandise Execution Associate

"I have worked with Home Depot for a year now and found it to be a good company to work for. My present position gives me the opportunity to do a lot of unique things and occasionally work with the customer."

Home Depot Reviews FAQs

Is Home Depot a good company to work for?

Home Depot has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 649 Home Depot Review Ratings left anonymously by Home Depot employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at Home Depot.

Does Home Depot pay their employees well?

Home Depot employees earn $32,000 annually on average, or $15 per hour, which is 52% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 236 Home Depot employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Home Depot Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a Home Depot?

92% of employees would recommend working at Home Depot with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated Home Depot 3.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.5 for Rewards You Receive, 3.4 for Growth Opportunities and 3.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Home Depot?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Home Depot is a Senior Director at $200,000 annually. Browse Home Depot Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Home Depot?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Home Depot is a Employee at $12,000 annually. Browse Home Depot Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Home Depot?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Home Depot to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Home Depot Employee Job Reviews by Location