(based on 631 Home Depot Review Ratings)
"Home Depot is a good job that I worked at for over 5 years. The management treats you with respect and gives you what you need to do your job."
Posted 7 years ago in Ozone Park, NY
in Vallejo, CA

"Teamwork, management were very supportive, supervisor backed you up; be in health or safety"

Data Analyst

"Overall a good company but no work/life balance."

Home Depot (1071)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Xylem (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Orchard Supply Hardware (11)
in Burbank, CA

"Very low pay, lower than virtually every other local employer. Home Depot's wages are behind the times. They are starting cashiers $2/hour below minimum wage and sales specialists $1/hour below local minimum wage. I regret working here as a seasonal employee. Not only was the pay substandard, they disposed of every seasonal worker, regardless of your performance. They preferred to keep burned out permanent employees who no longer care about their jobs over hard workers who generate a lot of sales. It is disappointing."

in Baltimore, MD

"This is a great place to work."

Average Home Depot Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Customer Service Representative
in Tempe, AZ

"I accepted a temporary position, in the hopes it would lead to a permanent job offer. In these challenging times, we need to learn to be flexible."

Home Depot Employee

"I enjoy the opportunities, fast paced environment and team atmosphere present at The Home Depot. Home Depot is committed to putting the customers and employees first, and I have experienced that with the training and support I have received along with the opportunities to move into different roles and build a career."

in Rialto, CA

"Home Depot is a great company. They take care of their employees and provide great benefits for full time and part-time employees."

Night Stocker

"It's the best job, they care for their employees. They spend time helping them and keeping them safe. It's the best job I have ever had."

in Brea, CA

"I have been working for the Home Depot, for about 6 months. I recently accrued this job due to loss of previous employment. HomeDepot has been great about making sure everyone stays safe and we all are enjoying out time working for them. I have felt very accepted and in good company since my hire date. The home depot is fast paced and very customer service driven, I enjoy that a lot because I like to talk to people and make sure they have a great experience."

in Perris, CA

"I've worked at the home depot for over 6 years and in my experience I have yet to work for an employer as passionate about their people. Home Depot is committed to living their core values and continuously ensure that their most valuable assets are rewarded for their efforts in driving the success of the company."

in Richardson, TX

"I worked for The Home Depot from July 2018 until July 18, 2019.On July 18. 2019, I had a car accident and wasn't able to stand on my feet for long periods of time, so I was not able to continue my job as a cashier at The Home Depot. developed many friends, both associates and customers, and was saddened to have to give my notice of resignation after being on medical leave of absence for several months. I enjoyed working there and miss my fellow associates. The Home Depot is an excellent place to work and I would recommend anyone to become a part of the family."

in Reynoldsburg, OH

"Home depot is a good transitional place to work. The employee turnover is high due to the erratic work schedules. Possibility of promotion is slim to none. If a customer complains about you, you are gone. It is fast paced because of inadequate staffing. You are expected to cover multiple departments."

Area Supervisor
in Tracy, CA

"Fast paced rapid deployment center where there are no racks for storing. 72 hour turn around with great culture and people."

in Tustin, CA

"I am a new hire with the Home Depot. I find the employees are friendly and very helpful. There is a spirit of teamwork, unlike any I've experienced elsewhere. I enjoy helping the customers."

Contractor
in Cambridge, ON

"Home Depot is a retailer in DIY and professional products for home maintenance and improvement. Employees are treated well, with bi-yearly bonus programs, incentives and recognition. They have wonderful programs for students, and I would not hesitate recommending working here for anyone interested in big box retail opportunities."