On average, employees at Alorica give their company a 2.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 29% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Alorica employees are Technical Support Representatives submitting an average rating of 4.1 and Technical Support Agents with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 86 Alorica Review Ratings)
2.6
2.5
2.4
2.7
in Lake Mary, FL

"Easy to get in. Once training is finished, usaullay half of employees quit. Most of training modules have nothing to do with real calls/complaints. Paid time off and benefits are a joke, no paid holidays. High attrition and turnover, high call volume daily, and no job security. If customers complain about the client polices and procedures, and indicate you are not up to their high expecations since you are limited, you lose your job just for five customer surveys in 90 day duration. No real management support."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Niles, OH

"I've worked at Alorica for almost a year now. Working here is like working with an extended family. Everyone is there for you to help mold and guide you into the best person you can be. They have their own charity for the company itself that will help any employee in need. They also have several locations all over the US and in the Phillipines. So you will be working for a large company and family."

Alorica (108)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adelphia (46)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Zimmerman Advertising (15)
Call Center Representative
in Mobile, AL

"Alorica is a good place to work. The people are very nice & supportive & focused on helping you succeed. You learn lots of great skills working for this company."

in Plano, TX

"While my employment as an Information Security Engineer II at Alorica. I was passed over on promotions and opportunities due to the high turn over at the C Level. It makes it extremely difficult to grow within. While overall in my 14 years raises only came twice and each year Alorica like everyone else was doing more with less, While at the C level that works, on an average yearly RIF's they would loss 15% of their force and loose hundreds of years of experience."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Average Alorica Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2012 $2
2013 $2
in High Point, NC

"I worked for Alorica for a few months I can say they were very unprofessional with a lot of this which caused me to end my time with them. Also in the facility there was a lot of unnecessary drama. I recall a time we’re they even missed our pay period and no one got paid. The job is already paid out bi-weekly. Other than that it’s an pretty ok job. They have a lot of cleaning up to do on the professional side of things."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in San Antonio, TX

"I was at Alorica for a short while. They constantly changed my schedule (not mentioned in interview) and the environment was constantly disorganized. The client has a primo reputation but Alorica pays you peanuts to pretend you're part of the client's organization. When this project was "beta" the unprofessional staff said to me "welcome to Alorica" when they had no answer to your questions. Most of the employees are young and show no professionalism. I pray I never work for a call center again (after more than 10 years)"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Alorica Employee

"Global BPO/Customer Experience company with talented Executive Team that is good at driving change across the organization using technology and AI to enhance the overall customer experience. Great company to work for, not the best holiday schedule or most generous in pay and benefits, but competitive. Would love to stay but they are heavily offshoring US jobs."

in Spokane Valley, WA

"Great people at the company to work with. Direct supervisors are great. The upper management has some issues, main complaint is the reception regarding the pay for positions. They usually add the bonus as part of the base when talking to people about the pay."

Alorica Employee

"This company is amazing and has helped me a lot. I just started with them"

Operations Manager
in Albuquerque, NM

"I've worked for Alorica for 8 years now. I started off as a supervisor and within 2 months was prompted to managment in sales and recruiment. I enjoy the companys atmosphere and the willigness to help everyone succeed. The company has developed a huge growth this passed year and has expanded from 150 agents to 450 agents in total. I like teaching and being apart of the developmental classes we have incoporated into the agents weekly schedules, this helps educate the agents so they can share accurate knowledge with clients and members."

in Virginia Beach, VA

"I've worked here since November and its slightly unorganized, but overall a nice place to work. Reparative work but training is comprehensive. Hours can be rough but can be adjusted after some time. Supervisors are nice and help you navigate the system. It can be a rough learning curve. Overall a nice call center position. Potential for advancement and bonuses."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Director of IT

"A BPO orginization with locations Globaly"

Alorica Employee

"NIce culture, hard-working and responsible team, willing to work for a common goal"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Plano, TX

"I worked here for a year but found that the company is not a stable company to work for. It is changing strategies everyday and hence laying off jobs."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Omaha, NE

"Alorica has a real family-like environment. I have worked at both locations in Omaha, Ne. and can definitely say there's a place for everyone within the two. On Mercy specifically, management is always so willing to help and are genuinely pushing you towards success. HR is also as genuinely concerned about your well-being and help you to manage your work and at home life."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5