(based on 8 iCIMS Review Ratings)
4.9
4.6
4.6
in Holmdel, NJ

"iCIMS was a great place to develop a career within the HR Tech industry. The Bell Works location had incredible amenities. The company also provided all of the necessary tools to succeed. There is an entire internal team dedicated to professional growth!"

Account Development Executive
in Woodbridge, NJ

"Very great product, and number one in the industry. Going through an Identity crisis culturally given the shift (investors and new leadership) in leadership."

iCIMS (8)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adelphia (46)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Zimmerman Advertising (15)
in Holmdel, NJ

"Great company to work for. Benefits and time off packages are astounding. Work life balance"

Data Science Intern
in Holmdel, NJ

"I worked for iCIMS as an intern during the summer of 2019. The data management team I worked for was professional and taught me important industry skills."

Average iCIMS Ratings in the Past 2 Years

in Holmdel, NJ

"ICIMS was a great company to work for with a great culture working with many like-minded bright people. No one was unapproachable, everyone was someone you could go to for assistance if needed. Benefits were great!"

in Matawan, NJ

"Fast growth company with great opps for entry level people."

Marketing Representative
in Matawan, NJ

"Plenty of room here for growth and advancement. Vibrant, passionate environment."

What do you like about working at iCIMS?

"Strong communication from top down. Team members are recognized for their contributions in many different ways. Ideas and innovation are encouraged at all levels in the company."

"The environment rewards high performance and is very metrics-driven. Bring examples from how you have managed others, or been managed by metrics in the past. The management team seems to value open, direct communication versus posturing. Come with a real world view."

What don't you like about working at iCIMS?

"Lack of 401K match is kind of a drag. But the employee benefits packages is robust."

"Offering prizes (perhaps a cash incentive) to the Core Comp. award winners might be a nice addition to the program."

Test Engineer Intern
in Hazlet, NJ

"My experience with iCIMS was interesting, educational, and overall invaluable."

What do you like about working at iCIMS?

"The ability to work with very intelligent, like-minded individuals, in a relaxed, comfortable working environment, I feel really helped me to grow as both a person and a professional. This company offers an interesting product and has a philosophy of work hard and play hard. iCIMS is invested in helping its employees gain the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed within the company. There was never a dull moment, and getting to know my co-workers personally as well as professionally was a privilege."

"For anyone who interviews with this company my suggestion is to be yourself, expect a lot from the company but even more so expect a lot from yourself. This is a company with a lot of talented individuals and therefore the bar of expectation has been set pretty high."

What don't you like about working at iCIMS?

"The location of the company is inconvenient. While it was acceptable for when I was in New Jersey, now that I am living in Illinois I would rather find something in the Chicago area rather than relocate."

"My only suggestion to the management would be to consider investing in the company's growth. While there are many very intelligent individuals working for the company I feel that it would help tremendously if the company were to continue hiring."