1,540 United States Air Force Reviews

Browse United States Air Force Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Air Force give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Air Force employees are Safety Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Chief of Operations also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 1009 United States Air Force Review Ratings)

"I worked in the NCC for a little under 3 years but, in that short time, I learned that things were structured very well, but I don't consider that a problem with the NCC as opposed to a problem with the military, or maybe just the Air Force. All throughout my training, there was a large attempt to drill the idea of camaraderie and wingmanship, but this is far from the way the real Air Force is. When you get out there, you have to be your own wingman."
Posted 8 years ago in Montgomery, AL
in Nellis AFB, NV

"I worked in the United States Air Force for 5 years and learned how to grow into the networking career field thanks to many of the people I met along the way."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Columbus, MS

"I have served my nation in the US Air Force for 21 years. I was given the opportunity to travel to many locations. I have worked with people from all over the world."

Deputy Commander

"I’ve worked for the government for over 25 years and it has been an amazing experience to serve my country and do something meaningful in the world."

Manager
in Moreno Valley, CA

"I worked at March Air Reserve Base for 2 years. Overall, the people were great to work with and supervisors allowed subordinates to openly communicate ideas and solutions for overall process improvement."

Logistics Manager
in Dayton, OH

"I've worked for the United States Air Force since 2011 and it has given me the leadership and managerial skills that I wouldn't be able to find on the civilian side. I joined because it was something bigger than me and with a greater purpose. This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made."

Radar System Engineer
in Biloxi, MS

"I worked in the Air Force for one year and I truly enjoyed my experience. It taught me many thing about life and becoming a man. I also graduated with an associates degree from the Air force"

United States Air Force Employee

"Nice benefits. Great people to work with. However, IT infrastructure is sub-par."

Security Manager
in Cheyenne, WY

"I have learned and gained so much from my time in the Air Force. I have also had the opportunity to travel the world to support the Air Force mission and humanitarian aid to support people in need. Anyone looking to join the Air Force will join the greatest Air Force in the world."

Information Systems Security Officer
in Burlington, VT

"I’ve worked for the military since 2013 in cybersecurity roles and have been provided many opportunities for growth."

Senior Aviator

"For the past twenty years I have served in the US Air Force in various flying roles. I have gained vast amounts of virtue based leadership skills, as well as become a better person due to those I've had the honor of serving with. I have been tasked with many critical, real-world scenarios which have helped me"

in San Antonio, TX

"I was in the USAF for 11.5 years and I am very grateful for the opportunities I was afforded."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Client Systems Technician
in North Las Vegas, NV

"I love my job it was fun andd i learned a lot."

Supply Chain Manager
in Tampa, FL

"Great career opportunity that provides great educational opportunities and amazing benefits."

United States Air Force Employee

"I've worked with the Air Force since 2012, and I would recommend this employer to anyone considering a career in the military. I am proud to have served, and I've enjoyed working among the best officers and enlisted personnel in the world. The core values of the Air Force influences all of its members, and I'm grateful to have worked in such a positive, driven, and impactful environment throughout my career so far."

in Stuttgart, AR

"The USAF is great for anyone looking to support our country. There are endless opportunities for education, travel, and growth. Medical dental benefits to include 401k."