(based on 375 Target Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Target for several years and love the teamwork it fosters everyday. The company truly cares for it's team members and compensates well for the demanding work expected."
Posted 5 years ago in Irvine, CA
Backroom Team Member
in Pleasant Prairie, WI

"I have worked with Target since August 2012. They have a big emphasis on teamwork and having a positive attitude of making sure our guests are well accommodated by making sure we have the merchandise they're looking for fully-stocked on the shelves."

in Milwaukee, WI

"Poor in WI. The leadership team in TX was much more professional."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Minneapolis, MN

"I've worked for Target for approximately 19 months and have enjoyed the culture here. The company has a great culture that other companies would be envious of. The sales climate at Target has not been good as expected. The facilities that the IT team works is the oldest of the buildings downtown Minneapolis but they are building a new campus in Brooklyn Park."

Sales Floor Team Member
in Thornton, CO

"I have started working for Target about a month ago and the work place along with the employees make it a good and fun place to work."

in Lacey, WA

"Target is a strong company heavily focused on leadership growth and career development. The overall structure is well organized for the size that it is, and they try to have an all inclusive culture."

in Pleasant Hill, CA

"Very customer service oriented."

Cashier
in Sacramento, CA

"I've worked at Target two years now and have enjoyed the time I've been there, I work with great team leads and great team members. Target has helped me grow in so many areas and helped me to be more confident in communicating with people just in general. We take pride in providing a great customer service and work hard to meet The Target core rules!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Whittier, CA

"I have worked at Target for 5 years. The number of benefits and services offered to the employees have been great. It has served as a major reason why I have stayed so long."

Distribution Group Leader
in Gansevoort, NY

"Extremely high turnover - it becomes difficult to do the job they require when 40% of your colleagues and managers have left within a year. If they can figure this issue out - it could be a great place to work."

Sales Floor Team Member
in Staten Island, NY

"I worked at Target for almost 2 and a half years and found it to be an amazing company. I kept the job as a part-time job for college and they always worked with my schedule and needs for school. Overall, I would definitely recommend this job for anybody looking for an excellent job in retail."

Logistics Supervisor
in Conyers, GA

"Working for Target has provided me with a more indepth knowledge of management. I developed a very close and personal rapport with my team members. I find the work to be stressful and sometimes unrewarding. There are a lot of unreasonable expectations, but as someone who thrives on succeeding, I try my hardest to oblige anyway. Target is behind in logistics from the way they load their trucks to the way they are to have it unloaded. I would look into that."

Customer Service Executive
in El Cerrito, CA

"Very good company, unfortunately I was hurt prior to employment, which ended my Target career short."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Hardlines Team Member
in Murfreesboro, TN
Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
in Minneapolis, MN

"Target is a great company to work for as a developer. They are always on the cutting edge of technology!"

Backroom Team Member
in Sterling, VA

"I've worked with Target from August of 2003 until about May of 2013. I can say that they are a very fair employer, and always willing to accommodate their employee's issues."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5