(based on 494 Target Review Ratings)
"This position at Target taught me the value of hard work and team work. The team leader was kind and made the effort to teach me anything I have problems understanding. The managers are also nice and really friendly."
Posted 6 years ago in Orlando, FL
Technician

"I’ve worked for Target for a couple months now. Although it’s a great company overall, management can really make a work environment feel uncomfortable."

in Minneapolis, MN

"Target is an amazing, wonderful company that fosters an inclusive culture. I love the company and all who I work with but I definitely miss a smaller workplace setting. Target offers wonderful perks and benefits and I highly recommend anyone to work for them."

Target (778)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (8)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (16)
in Owings Mills, MD

"I liked working at Target because it afforded me the agency to work solo as well as working with my fellow employees. I also liked Target's customer service policy, which allowed me to take my time with each customer to assure that they received what they needed to have a successful shopping experience. Note: This was a seasonal position, which provided no room for growth."

Target Employee

"Target in San Diego, CA is about money and not taking care of their staff."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Average Target Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Project Manager
in Minneapolis, MN

"I worked for Target 4+ years in the Project Manager position. Previously I worked for Target as a Procurement Analyst. Target is a great company to work for. The people are friendly and very helpful in willing to lend a hand. Given the opportunity I would return immediately. The work atmosphere is strong and and people strive for the very best."

in Glen Burnie, MD

"I worked for target and have knowledge of all areas. Target can be a great place to work, but ETL’s need a look over"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Clarksville, TN

"Target is an amazing company to work for. They really care about their employees and their community. They provide good pay and a great work/life balance. Overall, I have really enjoyed all of the time I have spent at Target."

in Gilbert, AZ

"I was hired by Target in March of 2020 amid the pandemic, and I was put to work right away. The supervisors sped up my learning process to accommodate the needs of our community (pick-ups, order fulfillment) to provide contactless services. I felt seen and heard, as my time off was almost always approved immediately—if not eventually."

in Glendale Heights, IL

"Target is a great place to work as a beauty consultant. It has flexible hours, friendly supervisors and coworkers, clear expectations, benefits, and room to grow. It is a great place to work whether you are looking for a part time, full time, or seasonal position."

Target Employee

"While the job is decent I would not say it is good as a long term employment. Mainly a good way for those looking for first job to get some experience to add to their resume, and to gain some real world experience."

Executive Team Leader
in Moorpark, CA

"Target is a forward-thinking company, with team culture at the center of its operations. The firm itself is an innovator in its industry, being the first to adopt many new technologies and modern processes to further add value to their customer, as well as their team, ahead of competitors. Target's adaptive business model and team-centric culture have been the driving forces which powered the firm to be an industry leader and Fortune 50 company."

Target Employee

"The company was good. No formal complaints on my end. Great team huddles for the game plans of the day and outstanding customer service."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Executive Team Leader
in Buford, GA

"I worked for Target about 12 months. One of the biggest retailers in US, highly innovative and provide room for thinking out of the box. Great in teaching and developing skills. Worked in CA for 8 months, and company gave me transfer within 2 days to GA. Around 1600 stores."

in Minneapolis, MN

"Target's reputation speaks for itself."

Target Employee

"It was a tough learning curve at Starbucks with a manager that wanted us to be working like a well-oiled machine. At first, I didn't have the best working relationship with my manager because I made mistakes making a coffee but my friendly coworkers helped me out a lot. Eventually it was a harmonious working environment when we finally became on page with the manager."