(based on 383 Target Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Target for 8+ years. In my time here I have been able to obtain my degree with their school-friendly atmosphere, as well as promote into a leadership role. I have learned more things about the retail business that I would not have imagined if it was not for this forever changing and diverse company."
Posted 4 years ago in Dallas, TX
in Pasadena, CA

"I worked for Target Corporation for about 9 months as a Backroom Team Member. It was a great first step in a Retail career and I enjoyed my time working for them. The company culture was great and my bosses were always willing to train or help out when necessary. Recommended!"

in Weatherford, TX

"My time at target was short but I learned a lot from the experience."

Target (667)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is AutoAlert (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Premium Retail Services (13)
in Buena Park, CA

"Great company with a healthy diverse culture. It values great talent and appreciates hard work."

in San Clemente, CA

"I've worked for Target for about a year and a half now, and continue to learn more about it every single shift. With diverse workers and great technology to help us work, I feel like they are moving in the right direction. When it comes down to the management, they seem to change it every couple of months, leaving us with the impression that we can't get close to them, as they will only be replaced with someone else."

Average Target Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Senior Team Leader
in San Antonio, TX

"I have worked for Target for 5 years. I love the culture of the environment that is all about being fast, fun, and friendly."

Backroom Team Member
in Lincoln, CA

"I have worked for this company for the past 5 years. Recently, there have been some new changes in the company and how it runs its operations. We've been struggling to switch gears but are finally able to work with the new direction."

in Florissant, MO

"If you are a cart attendant, expect to be called by walkie each and every time to help with carry-outs, to clean spills, and to check bathrooms. Sometimes the manager could be super annoying and call you over there just to tell you nothing. Overall, the experience working here was just okay."

in Rialto, CA

"After coming from an advanced technology company like Amazon, Target was about 20 years behind the curve and its inventory system was pretty much non-existent and running on an old DAS program built in the mid-’90s. That speaks for itself."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Unloader
in Lyons, IL

"I've worked at Target for over a year and think that it is an alright establishment that could be more effective if they were to give more hrs to their employees."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Presentation Team Member
in Miami, FL

"I've been working at Target for 16 years and I regret every single moment I spent there. You work with upper management who thinks that they are gods and treat anybody under them like some dirt of the streets. Not only do they age discriminate, because they don't like to promote anybody over the age of 30. If you are in mid "20s" and like to kiss a lot of ass and be loud and annoying then Target is the place for you."

Team Leader

Guest Service Team Leader
in Thousand Oaks, CA

"I have worked for Target for 10 years."

in Fort Worth, TX

"This company is full of politics. The only way to get to the top is to lie, cheat, and steal. Everyone backstabs each other and throws each other under the bus. And the gossip-don't get me started... You can work hard, but it doesn't get you anywhere unless you majorly kiss ass. This place is too stressful, for only paying bottom dollar."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Bowie, MD

"Great company and growth potential."

in Orlando, FL

"As a night shift employee, I was thrust in the job with almost no training and belittled when I didn't know all the proper techniques. Paired with the night shift bosses' apathetic attitude towards their workers well-being and efficiency, it causes new employees to be totally lost and subject to failure. The managers are unresponsive to employee needs and are quick to blame you for small mistakes. While Target has a high rating overall, the Waterford location needs much work done internally before it can be considered "a good company"."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5