(based on 490 Target Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Target for 8+ years. In my time here I have been able to obtain my degree with their school-friendly atmosphere, as well as promote into a leadership role. I have learned more things about the retail business that I would not have imagined if it was not for this forever changing and diverse company."
Posted 5 years ago in Dallas, TX
Project Manager
in Minneapolis, MN

"I worked for Target 4+ years in the Project Manager position. Previously I worked for Target as a Procurement Analyst. Target is a great company to work for. The people are friendly and very helpful in willing to lend a hand. Given the opportunity I would return immediately. The work atmosphere is strong and and people strive for the very best."

in Glen Burnie, MD

"I worked for target and have knowledge of all areas. Target can be a great place to work, but ETL’s need a look over"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Target (774)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (8)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (16)
in Clarksville, TN

"Target is an amazing company to work for. They really care about their employees and their community. They provide good pay and a great work/life balance. Overall, I have really enjoyed all of the time I have spent at Target."

in Gilbert, AZ

"I was hired by Target in March of 2020 amid the pandemic, and I was put to work right away. The supervisors sped up my learning process to accommodate the needs of our community (pick-ups, order fulfillment) to provide contactless services. I felt seen and heard, as my time off was almost always approved immediately—if not eventually."

Average Target Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Glendale Heights, IL

"Target is a great place to work as a beauty consultant. It has flexible hours, friendly supervisors and coworkers, clear expectations, benefits, and room to grow. It is a great place to work whether you are looking for a part time, full time, or seasonal position."

Target Employee

"While the job is decent I would not say it is good as a long term employment. Mainly a good way for those looking for first job to get some experience to add to their resume, and to gain some real world experience."

Executive Team Leader
in Moorpark, CA

"Target is a forward-thinking company, with team culture at the center of its operations. The firm itself is an innovator in its industry, being the first to adopt many new technologies and modern processes to further add value to their customer, as well as their team, ahead of competitors. Target's adaptive business model and team-centric culture have been the driving forces which powered the firm to be an industry leader and Fortune 50 company."

Target Employee

"The company was good. No formal complaints on my end. Great team huddles for the game plans of the day and outstanding customer service."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Executive Team Leader
in Buford, GA

"I worked for Target about 12 months. One of the biggest retailers in US, highly innovative and provide room for thinking out of the box. Great in teaching and developing skills. Worked in CA for 8 months, and company gave me transfer within 2 days to GA. Around 1600 stores."

in Minneapolis, MN

"Target's reputation speaks for itself."

Target Employee

"It was a tough learning curve at Starbucks with a manager that wanted us to be working like a well-oiled machine. At first, I didn't have the best working relationship with my manager because I made mistakes making a coffee but my friendly coworkers helped me out a lot. Eventually it was a harmonious working environment when we finally became on page with the manager."

Store Director

"Target is a nimble company that continues to grow in the ever-changing retail environment. Good ideals and great place to work."

in Lakewood, CO

"I recently retired from Target but I worked for this company for over 30 years and it was both a challenging journey and an amazing company to work for! If you are looking for a forward thinking company with a great work environment .... this is the place! #worksomewhereyoulove"

Target Employee

"I've worked for target for 6 months. I have found it to be a pleasant work environment and experience. The team leaders are encouraging and welcoming. The response to the pandemic is adequate with the tough demand of customers."

in Irving, TX

"I've worked at Target since 2007. I've had the opportunity to move up the company ladder. I feel like I am ready for a new change."