On average, employees at Farmers Insurance give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Farmers Insurance employees are Business Analysts submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Insurance Agents with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 100 Farmers Insurance Review Ratings)
in Woodland Hills, CA

"I worked for Farmers Insurance (corporate office) from 2014 to 2019. In the departments I worked, no slackers were allowed which was great. They're trying to be innovative and inclusive. Great salaries. Dedicated employees. Nice corporate offices."

Product Analyst Intern
in Cleveland, OH

"Really good company to work."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"This company allows you to succeed, but does not ensure that you succeed. You must be willing and able to create your own success. I only left due to family issues, or I would still be there due to the freedom granted by the firm. Freedom is a double-edged sword though..."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Pasadena, CA

"I worked for Comelit USA for one year. This company has corporate headquarters in Italy with one US office in California. The greatest part of this job are the travel opportunities within your sales region. The product itself is not difficult to understand and people from all backgrounds can understand the products you are selling with ease. Sales training provided was great and you can learn a lot about sales from the CEO of the California office, however, I found the management to be very unorganized and uncoordinated. There was a lack of structure and consistency, and commissions were difficult to track as there was no tracker to find, nor was one sent out to sales employees."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Farmers Insurance Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Laguna Hills, CA

"I have worked with Farmers for 3 years and the company is undergoing massive changes internally. To include moving operations from Calf. to Arizona, downsizing staff in home office. Wonderful people going through needed changes."

in Citrus Heights, CA

"Great team members to work alongside and management is very supportive. However, the physical demands of the job did not match the type of position I was looking for."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Producer
in Glendale, AZ

"My current employment great company I work for a very good franchisee and all the people in the office really great team everybody sort of backed everybody up. I haven’t seen too many offices where salesman are striving for sales but are willing to give up the sale to another person if there’s even the slightest bit of conflict as to who sale it really is. I enjoy what u do here and the people I work with, but the needs of my family and children. All me to need to work from home so this is what I am looking for. I hope this is the type of review needed for this section. Respectfully, Thomas T. Fry"

in Woodland Hills, CA

"I've worked at Farmers Insurance for the past year. The company is extremely diverse and takes pride in giving back to the community!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Woodland, CA

"Farmers has a great work life balance with flexible hours. Working from home a few times a week has is one of the biggest upside."

in Oklahoma City, OK

"AI have worked for Farmers for 5 years and they have been great! Friends employees and management is easy to get along with. Great opportunities within."

in Glendale, CA

"Working at Farmers Insurance has helped me understand the elevation in quality and dedication to their consumers this company offers and implements daily. I have noticed how they truly stand behind their promise to protect your assets, provide you with the right coverage, and deliver on that promised protection when catastrophe or a loss strikes."

in Anaheim, CA

"Great place to work at. It's a small office setting but if you can work by yourself then you are fine."

Agent
in San Marcos, CA

"I have worked for Farmers Insurance as an independent agent for 11 years. The company gives us the tools we need to achieve our goals and to make our dreams happen. I have nothing but good things to say about the company."

in Olathe, KS

"You are a cog in the machine. Well paid, somewhat recognized, but a cog nonetheless."

in Santa Ana, CA

"no i would not recommend company moving away from agents"