Farmers Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Farmers Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Farmers give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Farmers employees are Agency Owners submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Administrative Assistants with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 141 Farmers Review Ratings)

"I worked there for just under a year in the career agent program. I found Farmers to be a company of integrity and openness. They provided top notch training to facilitate successful pathways to ensure successful goal accomplishment."
Posted 8 years ago in Ogden, UT
Farmers Employee

"I've worked with Farmers for the past few months. I have had a great experience and the people are amazing. The company values people who work hard for their customers and they value agents who invest in themselves."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Farmers Employee

"I have worked for Farmers Insurance group for over two years. The company gives you the resources needed for you to succeed. There is not a lot of room for growth. The company is flexible with letting employees work from home one or two times per week. Overall, it is a great company to work for."

Farmers Employee

"Good Company to retire at. Excellent benefits with 10% 401k match."

Reserve Agent

"I have only worked for Farmers Insurance Group for one month. I have enjoyed learning insurance and financial service sales. Before Farmers, I worked for 16 years with Walmart Stores, Inc. There, I excelled at team leadership through people management and learn a vast amount on ethics and compliance."

Farmers Employee

"If you are an outstanding achiever, there's always room for improvement."

Software Development Intern

"Working at local Farmer’s Insurance Group, helped me learn many things. I developed applications that saved employees time by automating information gathering. That was one of the biggest applications I worked on so far."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Claims Service Associate

"Farmers Insurance is a great company to begin your career with."

Application Subject Matter Expert

"Very good work-life balance. Good work environment."

Farmers Employee

"Great company with a lot of opportunity for growth and development. Depending on the department you're in, your location will vary. The company offers great competitive benefits to its employees. The company has many locations throughout the U.S and is currently expanding further with new opportunities opening up every day."

Agent

"great company to work for"

Farmers Employee

"Great company to work for. Management is great and lots of opportunity for growth. Would definitely recommend working for this company."

Farmers Employee

"Farmers Bank has had extreme growth in a short period of time and couldn't scale with the growth. The growth brought on regulatory issues. The change of management created a different culture. It's no longer a forward-thinking institution."

Farmers Employee

"Nothing positive to say. No work/life balance as the execs like to claim. Zero stars."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Salesforce Consultant

"It was good working with Farmers Insurance Group."

Agency Owner

Farmers Reviews FAQs

Is Farmers a good company to work for?

Farmers has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 141 Farmers Review Ratings left anonymously by Farmers employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at Farmers.

Does Farmers pay their employees well?

Farmers employees earn $44,000 annually on average, or $21 per hour, which is 33% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 26 Farmers employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Farmers Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Farmers?

92% of employees would recommend working at Farmers with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated Farmers 3.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.6 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Farmers?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Farmers is a Senior Vice President at $201,000 annually. Browse Farmers Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Farmers?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Farmers is a Outside Sales Representative at $10,000 annually. Browse Farmers Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Farmers?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Farmers to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Farmers Employee Job Reviews by Location