535 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews

Browse Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Enterprise Rent-A-Car give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees are Service Agents submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Account Executives with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 287 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Review Ratings)
"I've worked for ERAC for 2 years now. It is not an easy job and there is high turnover but if you stick it out there is truly opportunity for growth and is a great way to kick start your next career path. The people you work with will be the best part of the job, even on some of the craziest days at the branch it's my coworkers that keep a smile on my face. I've truly learned how to sell, work hard, and face adversity -- for that I am grateful for my experience."
Posted 7 years ago in Irvine, CA
in Miami, FL

"It is a good place to work."

in Littleton, CO

"My company give the opportunity for you to succeed at your own pace, which is admirable when you look at a number of companies for entry level employees. However, it comes at a pretty large expense. There is a very little work to life balance, you rarely ever have weekends off, and pay is not competitive given the amount of hours you work a week."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Enterprise Rent-A-Car (535)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is GATX (6)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (49)
Lead Technical Support Engineer
in Clayton, MO

"It was ok, but going down hill."

in Naples, FL

"I've worked whit Enterprise rent a car for 3 years, great company."

in Farmington Hills, MI

"I have worked at Enterprise Holdings for 8 years. This company prides itself on customer service and has been a leader in all things transportation. This is a great company to start your career as they like to hire college graduates."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Ventura, CA

"When I worked for Enterprise Rent A Car, it was a blessing in disguise. I learned many skills beyond what I could have ever imagined and it helped more grow more not only as a person, but also professionally. I learned how to do multiple things all at once and also going out of my way to help reach solutions for customer problems, while also earning more profits for the company. Being with Enterprise Rent A Car, I learned everything from reading balance statements, distinguishing revenues, profits, losses, expenses, interacting with many types of customers, working on individual goals and also thriving as a team to exceed many goals!"

in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked with Enterprise Rent-A-Car since 2019 and have enjoyed growing professionally and personally with the company. The company provides great opportunities to move up internally and has a broad training program that provides experience in numerous sectors including customer service, sales, and marketing. Enterprise has over 100,000 employees worldwide and continues to employ new ones as they venture into their professional careers."

Assistant Manager
in Newport, KY

"I have worked for Enterprise Rent A Car for almost 3 years now. The in class training classes have taught me so much from how to read and manage financial statements all the way to training new employees. I have gotten comfortable being uncomfortable because they are always teaching us new things and pushing us to be the best we possibly can be. I have nothing but positive things to say about the company."

in Santa Clarita, CA

"I worked for Enterprise Rent A Car for a little over four years. They do give you opportunity and room for growth. The only downside to Enterprise is there is no work/life balance. You spend every minute at the job, and depending on staffing you can often be running a branch by yourself."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Assistant Branch Manager
in Glendale, AZ

"Must be ready to work hard."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee

"Enterprise is a great company if you are looking for a job with tons of growth and the opportunity to get involved with different aspects of running an office. Lots of great people work here as you meet people you become lifelong friends with."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Ventura, CA

"It was a good company but my passion isn’t there. It was my first job."

in North Richland Hills, TX

"I've worked for Enterprise for almost two years and the job itself is very rewarding. However due to COVID-19, with everything going on, my place of work has not been the safest place to be and with me caring so much about my health, it was just time for me to move on to other opportunities."

in Ventura, CA

"I've worked with Enterprise Rent a Car from August 2016 unitl May of this year before I was laid off due to COVID-19. The company is very rewarding for anyone who is willing to learn and grow whether they end up with a promotion or not. If anyone can survive at least a year working for Enterprise and also make Top 50 and A-Lists, then they can survive just about anywhere with lots of success on the way. Overall, I really loved working with the company and I have come across many co-workers who not only became mentors to me but also lifelong friends!"

Account Executive
in Leland, NC

"I have worked with Enterprise Rent-A-Car for over 5 years and have experienced multiple promotions over my tenure with the company. Enterprise is a workplace that rewards hard work, however they do seem to not care about the actual employee in many circumstances. It is a great place to start your career and learn sales and business in a fast paced environment."