532 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews

Browse Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 284 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Review Ratings)
"I love this company! The negative reviews that people write do not make any sense to me. It is a very competitive career and it takes a lot of resilience and persistence. The pay is not bad. 40k to start. I will say that the hours are long and I put in about 50 hours a week if not more. However, that is the price to pay to be at a Fortune 500 company with a career path where you could make a lot of money very quickly. How do you get there? You work hard, you take your career in your hands and you work! Are there ways that the company can be unethical? Absolutely, but you are going to find that anywhere. It is up to you how you handle that and whether you will be unethical. I have qualified my first two months in the top 5 in the region without being unethical. It is possible. This company provides an awesome path for a career! But your career is your own, very much so! You either take control of it and work hard, or let it take control of you and blame everyone and everything around you for it. It is an awesome company!!"
Posted 3 years ago in Chattanooga, TN
in Naples, FL

"I've worked whit Enterprise rent a car for 3 years, great company."

in Farmington Hills, MI

"I have worked at Enterprise Holdings for 8 years. This company prides itself on customer service and has been a leader in all things transportation. This is a great company to start your career as they like to hire college graduates."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Enterprise Rent-A-Car (532)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is GATX (6)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (49)
in Ventura, CA

"When I worked for Enterprise Rent A Car, it was a blessing in disguise. I learned many skills beyond what I could have ever imagined and it helped more grow more not only as a person, but also professionally. I learned how to do multiple things all at once and also going out of my way to help reach solutions for customer problems, while also earning more profits for the company. Being with Enterprise Rent A Car, I learned everything from reading balance statements, distinguishing revenues, profits, losses, expenses, interacting with many types of customers, working on individual goals and also thriving as a team to exceed many goals!"

in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked with Enterprise Rent-A-Car since 2019 and have enjoyed growing professionally and personally with the company. The company provides great opportunities to move up internally and has a broad training program that provides experience in numerous sectors including customer service, sales, and marketing. Enterprise has over 100,000 employees worldwide and continues to employ new ones as they venture into their professional careers."

Average Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
Assistant Manager
in Newport, KY

"I have worked for Enterprise Rent A Car for almost 3 years now. The in class training classes have taught me so much from how to read and manage financial statements all the way to training new employees. I have gotten comfortable being uncomfortable because they are always teaching us new things and pushing us to be the best we possibly can be. I have nothing but positive things to say about the company."

in Santa Clarita, CA

"I worked for Enterprise Rent A Car for a little over four years. They do give you opportunity and room for growth. The only downside to Enterprise is there is no work/life balance. You spend every minute at the job, and depending on staffing you can often be running a branch by yourself."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Assistant Branch Manager
in Glendale, AZ

"Must be ready to work hard."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee

"Enterprise is a great company if you are looking for a job with tons of growth and the opportunity to get involved with different aspects of running an office. Lots of great people work here as you meet people you become lifelong friends with."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Ventura, CA

"It was a good company but my passion isn’t there. It was my first job."

in North Richland Hills, TX

"I've worked for Enterprise for almost two years and the job itself is very rewarding. However due to COVID-19, with everything going on, my place of work has not been the safest place to be and with me caring so much about my health, it was just time for me to move on to other opportunities."

in Ventura, CA

"I've worked with Enterprise Rent a Car from August 2016 unitl May of this year before I was laid off due to COVID-19. The company is very rewarding for anyone who is willing to learn and grow whether they end up with a promotion or not. If anyone can survive at least a year working for Enterprise and also make Top 50 and A-Lists, then they can survive just about anywhere with lots of success on the way. Overall, I really loved working with the company and I have come across many co-workers who not only became mentors to me but also lifelong friends!"

Account Executive
in Leland, NC

"I have worked with Enterprise Rent-A-Car for over 5 years and have experienced multiple promotions over my tenure with the company. Enterprise is a workplace that rewards hard work, however they do seem to not care about the actual employee in many circumstances. It is a great place to start your career and learn sales and business in a fast paced environment."

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee

"I have been with the company for over 12 years and was very successful in leading every team and location I was assigned to manage through customer service, employee developments, high revenue, growth, and profit."

Building Maintenance Technician

"100% professional and excellent work environment"

Rental Management Trainee
in Santa Cruz, CA

"Everything was great working for enterprise. They provided tremendous employee development for those who wish to work hard."