510 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews

Browse Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Enterprise Rent-A-Car give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees are Service Agents submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Assistant Branch Managers with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 262 Enterprise Rent-A-Car Review Ratings)
"Great company to work for if you're right out of college or don't have a family."
Posted 10 years ago in Cleveland, OH
in Cordova, TN

"I started with Enterprise in April 2018 and my experience has been nothing but enjoyable! I was a management trainee for 7 months, management assistant for 1 month, assistant manager for 11 months, now currently I am a branch manager. What I enjoy the most are the promotion opportunities, as well as being able to operate like a business owner once you are in a manager role."

in Chattanooga, TN

"Great place to start your career! It helps you learn how to manage not only your time but employees. Also, building relationships with accounts and handling financial responsibilities. You’ll enjoy this but be ready to work hours can make some days seem long."

Enterprise Rent-A-Car (510)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sunbelt Rentals (18)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (46)
in Reno, NV

"I have been with enterprise for over a year now and really enjoy working with the company. It has taught me so much in the little time that I have been there. I have excelled in sales which has gotten me a pay raise which is great. The work environment is top notch as they are highly competitive."

Branch Manager
in Louisville, KY

"I have worked for Enterprise Rent A Car since September 2017. I have been given the tools to explore my given talents to be persuasive with sales and balanced with customer service. All while making sure to ensure my team is happy and motivated."

Average Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
in Garden Grove, CA

"Customer Service Focused company that is always growing. Opportunies to grow is ther as the company only promotes from within.. Work day goes by quickly with all the takes needed to be prformed thourhout the day."

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee

"The company I work for is one out the top rental car company. With its to partners national and alamo. They would continually be the best at what they do and have happy customers and employees."

in Toronto, ON

"Good for starters. Learn many aspects of the different business day to day activities"

Sales
in Saint Louis, MO

"One of my favorite aspects of working for Enterprise is they are fair to their employees across the board. They have managers who deeply care for the wellbeing and happiness of their team members and strive to help them grow professionally. They have a decent commission program in the sales department and decent benefits. They offer ample vacation and sick time off. They are also disability friendly."

in San Antonio, TX

"I have worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car since 2017. The company only promotes from within so it is rewarding when you are promoted because you’ve worked hard for that promotion. It is grueling washing cars in all of the elements and the hours may be long, but the pay does help make up for it."

Assistant Manager
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Enterprise is a great company that requires a significant amount of physical labor and time. Having no significant experience prior to the employment with enterprise, they taught me all of the ins-and-outs or running and improving a successful business with a positive work environment. Many weeks at Enterprise require you to commit 55+ hours and entail critical thinking and problem solving"

in Santa Ana, CA

"I worked for Enterprise for well over a year now, and they really give you great opportunities to grow quickly."

Manager
in Roanoke, VA

"It was a wonderful company with an awesome training program."

Assistant Manager
in Spokane Valley, WA

"EAN Holdings is an excellent opportunity to expose yourself to all parts of business. Through my 2 years at this company I have learned skills in management, sales, marketing, accounting, and communication. The trainee program is excellent but the hours can be difficult as I averaged around 52 a week for the majority of my career. This only increased as I was promoted into management and given more responsibility. The people are what really make the experience at the company, as enterprise does an excellent job hiring some great individuals that have similar traits as their peers. My biggest complaints would the lack of work life balance, burnout, and promotion based factors that could be entirely out of your control. All in all, I would recommend this company to a lot of peers especially those who are eager for a fast paced, fun environment!"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Fort Smith, AR

"Over worked and underpaid. Every day is a double shift. The reason that turnover is so high is because amount of work done outweighs the pay structure in place."

in Monroe, LA

"I’ve worked at Enterprise Rent A Car for over a year now . It’s a great company with great opportunities. The company will give you a idea of what it takes to run a successful business. In the role, you’ll cover customer service, analysis, marketing , and finance."