On average, employees at Pepsi give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Pepsi employees are Sales Merchandisers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and District Sales Managers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 182 Pepsi Review Ratings)
"I've been employed with PepsiCo since 2003. It's a very competitive business. They do believe in supporting their employees and they also do have decent medical, vision, and dental benefits. Its just been pretty repetitive and it a business career for a lot of people, just at this time not me. I feel it's not what I want to retire from."
Posted 4 years ago in Concord, CA
Pepsi Employee

"I came to this plant in 2013. You can make the money if you put in hours. However promotion is stagnant, as people become lazy and hog the so-called easy jobs. If you can kiss ass and snitch you meet the requirements to get promoted."

in White Plains, NY

"For the sake of your career, DO NOT TAKE A JOB HERE... 2016 is the beginning of a company-wide, rollout of Financial Close and Reporting Robotics Software manufactured by one of the worldwide leaders in the Industry. Mass, imminent headcount reductions are already being mapped out by Sr. Management. In doing so, the majority of employees in FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND CAPABILITY and OPTIMIZATION are slated to lose their jobs within the upcoming year. Any new hires still being conducted at this point are simply to serve as a "band-aid" for outdated processes until the new automation software can be fully implemented. They WILL use you and throw you out on the street (just like the innumerable unsold cases of their failed innovation products) if you accept a job here."

Pepsi (324)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Coors Brewing (8)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Home City Ice (6)
in Fort Wayne, IN

"Good pay but awful management. One supervisor made sexist comments on how if it were up to him no women would work there and when I stood up about it I was fired for "other" reasons."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Presales Representative
in Albany, OR

Average Pepsi Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Truck Driver
in Corvallis, OR

"Pepsi when it was owned by the Pastega's was a great place to work. There was tremendous flexibility to rock the market and dominate Coke. However, in 2011 Mario sold out to PBC and that left a bad taste in most of the employees' mouths. Corporate rules that just make you less productive and essentially make less money. There are good things though... much better benefits and retirement. Just miss the good ole' days."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great co-workers and front line managers. Upper management lacks in safety, upgrading equipment, and concern for employees. Pay is well above average for local drivers."

in Santa Monica, CA

"KACC, (Kaveh Aluminum Can Company) Aujan Industries, Coca-Cola & Pepsi are partners of a group of companies producing aluminum beverage cans and variety of fruit juices, beverages, and famous sodas. (KACC) is a joint venture between "Shiraz Dina/ Neysun Shargh Company who are representing Pepsi,” (Pepsi brands, Pepsi, Miranda, 7UP, etc.) "Khoshgovar Tehran Company representing Coca Cola", (Coca Cola brands, Coke, Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Canada Dry, etc.) and "Aujan Industries," who together are the fillers of Aujan brands, (Rani Fruit juices, Barbican, Vimto, Hani, etc.). Aujan corporate history goes back to more than 100 years of being in business with operations in 15 regional locations, brand presence in over 50 countries, and more than 2,500 employees worldwide. At KACC, as the first and “one & only” Aluminum Can Manufacturer Company in Saveh, Iran, we manufacture variety of two pieces aluminum cans for our partners as well as many other customers. It is a great company owing its international success to honest hard work using top international talents."

Senior Manager

"I've worked for PepsiCo for the last 9 years in increasing roles of responsibility during their SAP transformation. The projects were always very well run from beginning to end. As with all large companies that implement SAP there is always a need for implementation partners and now they have moved to managed service model."

in Plano, TX

"Would not recommend to professionals."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Senior Project Manager
in Miami, FL

"Very good experience and high level technologies."

in Uncasville, CT

"Great company to work for. Love my job."

Systems Support Engineer
in Plano, TX

"I enjoyed working at Pepsico. The only downside was being on contract. But I was pretty much treated as a regular employee."

in Detroit, MI

"I worked for Pepsi for 3 years. I enjoyed working there and especially enjoyed working as a team with my drivers. As of recent they integrated the Transportation Department with Frito. As a result, there was a need to eliminate a tier of management. Title changes was also a step taken with this integration. I saw this as an opportunity to expand my knowledge base and welcome new challenges. I will miss the people at Pepsi but look forward to the adventures ahead."

Sales Representative
in Windsor, CT

"Management is horrible and does not communicate, you are forced to work 12-plus hour days. Working conditions are unsafe and unhealthy. You will sacrifice your health, safety, family, sleep, and free time for this job. Management and the company does not care about you at all, only about their bonuses. You ruin your car driving up to 120 miles a day for them. You are never thanked or appreciated for your work. Technology is outdated. What a joke, I would rather work in food service."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5