(based on 215 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"I've been employed with PepsiCo since 2003. It's a very competitive business. They do believe in supporting their employees and they also do have decent medical, vision, and dental benefits. Its just been pretty repetitive and it a business career for a lot of people, just at this time not me. I feel it's not what I want to retire from."
Posted 6 years ago in Concord, CA
in Purchase, NY

"PepsiCo is a great organization, provides a wonderful work-life balance. They have been very clear on their mission and vision for the next 10+ years. Only issue I have is that their compensations packages for L9 (Associate Manager) and below are not competitive enough. There are no bonuses, no stock awards nothing! Everything is given to the Senior leaders. Also the vacation time 3 weeks for 1-5 years of service is a joke. You receive 4 weeks after 5 years but it never increases after that. They need to do more on this end to keep up with what their competition is offering!"

Customer Service Representative

"I have worked for Pepsico. For around 9 months and it has been a trendies experience. The training is very extensive and all the employees are willing to help you and answer any questions you have. Working for such a big company there are a lot of opportunities of growth and placement basically anywhere in the world which is nice to have that option. The culture and the atmosphere is very warming and welcoming and no one is a stranger at the office."

PepsiCo (357)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Coors Brewing (9)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Home City Ice (6)
in Lebanon, TN

"It’s a great company which wad established years ago and is well known worldwide, and me being in it is a plus for me, for I learned a lot, improved a lot, and made sure to prosper."

Merchandise Manager
in Franklin Furnace, OH

"The company is good to work for, especially if you are looking for a well paid entry level position."

Average PepsiCo Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Merchandiser
in Waco, TX

"I worked thier fo a year.the pay was good."

Account Merchandiser

"Pepsi is wonderful company to work for in to grow a future with"

in College Point, NY

"You learn how to manage the area between union shop and company life, yet there is little training on either side and shop rules make technical growth difficult."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Corbin, KY

"Pepsi is a great training ground for people trying to get their CDL. I have had a great experience there while working. I would have never thought about getting my CDL but Pepsi helped me accomplish the. It is a lot of repetitive work with not much reward. The pay could be a lot better. Whenever you are on your own route you are basically doing your own thing on your own time which I enjoyed. Don't have a supervisor breathing down on you. The supervisors and higher-ups will help whenever help is required really, easy-going people. Great people to work with. So the only really negative aspect of Pepsi is the compensation."

in Johnstown, CO

"It is a lot o work for little pay"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Managing Director
in Purchase, NY

"I have worked for PepsiCo and have found the company is looking to be less wasteful and more profitable. The stock price should be a good indicator. After the recent change at the helm, there has been less focus to innovate and grow the business and more emphasis to relocate positions and reduce workforces. Too much will obviously tip the scale and more incidents and outages will occur. And with too much reduction in workforce, knowledge workers that knew all the systems are being let go without the proper transition, the lack of AI tools in place will negatively impact the outcome if not addressed. But PepsiCo has been around many years, and with the right CEO in place, PepsiCo will one day regain its glory."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Aberdeen, MD

"Great place to learn and work."

Operations Manager
in Plymouth, MI

"I worked for PepsiCo for just a couple months and quickly felt like family there, its a company that allows for people to be individuals but also work as a team."

in Marion, IL

"The current company has 11 depots over 5 states with their production facilities based in Marion IL. A family-run business with limited current technology to be able to grow internally as we are externally. High turnover leads to poor execution in the field and fair customer service."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Youngstown, OH

"Pepsi is a great company to work for pretty fair good hours with great benefits I've been with Pepsi ever since February of 2017 within the time I work for Pepsi I have learned many different things to be able to move up in the company and complete my work task successfully overall I think Pepsi is a great company to work for."

Senior Engineering Manager
in Plano, TX

"I have worked at PepsiCo for over 2 years. Good Company"