(based on 350 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"This was a fun and physical job - kept me in shape, and I love chips."
Posted 9 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
in Tampa, FL

"I have never worked for a company that cares less about you as a person. They push, push, push you to make these deadlines and being in a 100 plus degree warehouse is a challenge for us that they care less about. Good pay with no advancement opportunities. Management reacts everyday like they have no idea what they are doing. New employees get horribly trained that slows down production significantly because they have no idea what they are doing but who can blame them? Constantly making new changes that are a nuisance and really making us do double the work just so they can make more money. A billion dollar company that in return gives you less overall compensation."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Columbus, OH

"I've worked sales ops at Frito-Lay Columbus for a few years now. Warehouse workers are treated as second rate employees, and the faster/more efficient employees are forced to do more work. Management is a joke, they are inexperienced and expect people to work to exhaustion daily."

in White Plains, NY

"For the sake of your career, DO NOT TAKE A JOB HERE... 2016 is the beginning of a company-wide, rollout of Financial Close and Reporting Robotics Software manufactured by one of the worldwide leaders in the Industry. Mass, imminent headcount reductions are already being mapped out by Sr. Management. In doing so, the majority of employees in FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND CAPABILITY and OPTIMIZATION are slated to lose their jobs within the upcoming year. Any new hires still being conducted at this point are simply to serve as a "band-aid" for outdated processes until the new automation software can be fully implemented. They WILL use you and throw you out on the street (just like the innumerable unsold cases of their failed innovation products) if you accept a job here."

Route Sales Representative
in Hope Mills, NC

"I have worked at Frito Lay for 17 years, and thought in my wildest dreams that I would say this about a job I loved so much. After all the years of service and money we have made for this company we receive little acknowledgement and pay for as had as we work! Our management here in Hope Mills NC treats the employees like idiots and disregards the needs for their routes! They micromanage so much they forget that the route person is the one who knows the customers the best, which doesn't matter! We need a new zone leader and half the supervisors that we do have! What really grinds my gears is that we sacrificed our pay and bonuses so that management could have a raise. Our management at Frito lay will cause our company to meet its demise! Greed and disrespect is the name of the game!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Fort Wayne, IN

"Good pay but awful management. One supervisor made sexist comments on how if it were up to him no women would work there and when I stood up about it I was fired for "other" reasons."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
PepsiCo Employee

"Who your managers are makes all the difference in the world. Company was fine until they brought in younger east coast management. Micro management bullying and harassment was there tactics to meet sales goals. Treated older workers different than others a lot of preferential treatment going on. Constantly cutting wages, was told by manager if you don't like it find another job. Never should've gone non union, was a way different company when it was union."

Presales Representative
in Albany, OR
in King, NC

"I've worked for Frito Lay since 2011, and although it feels good being employed and acquiring a fair amount of sales experience, it is no longer the company people on the outside perceive it to be. Like most companies it's about numbers and the bottom line and not much else. Morale is extremely low and I personally know an overwhelmingly amount of salesmen who would quit today if something decent came along."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Truck Driver
in Corvallis, OR

"Pepsi when it was owned by the Pastega's was a great place to work. There was tremendous flexibility to rock the market and dominate Coke. However, in 2011 Mario sold out to PBC and that left a bad taste in most of the employees' mouths. Corporate rules that just make you less productive and essentially make less money. There are good things though... much better benefits and retirement. Just miss the good ole' days."

in Anchorage, AK

"Worked for Frito-Lay since 2012."

in Boston, MA

"I have worked for Frito Lay for 8 years across many different parts of the supply chain, ranging from manufacturing to distribution. The leadership is fantastic. I have been afforded significant opportunities & exposure throughout the global supply chain. I have nothing but good things to say. There is one caveat. When you work for Frito, you work hard. Hours are long, the weekends are not yours. There is no 9-5 job. You work hard, your rewards are plentiful. There is difficult unaccountably & only high performers make the cut!"

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great co-workers and front line managers. Upper management lacks in safety, upgrading equipment, and concern for employees. Pay is well above average for local drivers."

in Santa Monica, CA

"KACC, (Kaveh Aluminum Can Company) Aujan Industries, Coca-Cola & Pepsi are partners of a group of companies producing aluminum beverage cans and variety of fruit juices, beverages, and famous sodas. (KACC) is a joint venture between "Shiraz Dina/ Neysun Shargh Company who are representing Pepsi,” (Pepsi brands, Pepsi, Miranda, 7UP, etc.) "Khoshgovar Tehran Company representing Coca Cola", (Coca Cola brands, Coke, Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Canada Dry, etc.) and "Aujan Industries," who together are the fillers of Aujan brands, (Rani Fruit juices, Barbican, Vimto, Hani, etc.). Aujan corporate history goes back to more than 100 years of being in business with operations in 15 regional locations, brand presence in over 50 countries, and more than 2,500 employees worldwide. At KACC, as the first and “one & only” Aluminum Can Manufacturer Company in Saveh, Iran, we manufacture variety of two pieces aluminum cans for our partners as well as many other customers. It is a great company owing its international success to honest hard work using top international talents."

Senior Manager

"I've worked for PepsiCo for the last 9 years in increasing roles of responsibility during their SAP transformation. The projects were always very well run from beginning to end. As with all large companies that implement SAP there is always a need for implementation partners and now they have moved to managed service model."

in Plano, TX

"Would not recommend to professionals."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5