(based on 219 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"I've been employed with PepsiCo since 2003. It's a very competitive business. They do believe in supporting their employees and they also do have decent medical, vision, and dental benefits. Its just been pretty repetitive and it a business career for a lot of people, just at this time not me. I feel it's not what I want to retire from."
Posted 6 years ago in Concord, CA
Senior Project Manager
in Miami, FL

"Very good experience and high level technologies."

in Uncasville, CT

"Great company to work for. Love my job."

Systems Support Engineer
in Plano, TX

"I enjoyed working at Pepsico. The only downside was being on contract. But I was pretty much treated as a regular employee."

in Detroit, MI

"I worked for Pepsi for 3 years. I enjoyed working there and especially enjoyed working as a team with my drivers. As of recent they integrated the Transportation Department with Frito. As a result, there was a need to eliminate a tier of management. Title changes was also a step taken with this integration. I saw this as an opportunity to expand my knowledge base and welcome new challenges. I will miss the people at Pepsi but look forward to the adventures ahead."

Sales Representative
in Windsor, CT

"Management is horrible and does not communicate, you are forced to work 12-plus hour days. Working conditions are unsafe and unhealthy. You will sacrifice your health, safety, family, sleep, and free time for this job. Management and the company does not care about you at all, only about their bonuses. You ruin your car driving up to 120 miles a day for them. You are never thanked or appreciated for your work. Technology is outdated. What a joke, I would rather work in food service."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Key Account Executive
in Whitestone, NY

"I have worked at Pepsico for 18 months, it is a great place to learn and get started with you career. They own many powerful brands and believe in the power of their brands. The company does a great job in leveraging the "power of One" which combines many of their brands into 1 super advertisement, which in turn helps all their brands becomes successful by partnering with some of their others. Many great people work here and many great brands grow from here."

in Detroit, MI

"I've worked for Pepsi for 5 years and I noticed that they do not care about the livelihood of their employees. Work conditions are horrible and they are constantly giving pay cuts while adding to the work load. I would not recommend this for anyone who has a family to support because you never know when the next pay cut is coming of if they're going to completely get rid of your position."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Systems Administrator

"Awesome environment! Dream job."

in Fort Wayne, IN

"Great company... local leadership is highly politicized. Need new leadership who thinks outside the box."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Merchandiser
in Sacramento, CA

"Being a merchandiser has its perks. You tend to work alone and make decisions on the fly which is nice. You get about 56 cents per mile when you drive from the plant to various stores. Pay depends whether you are part time or full time (full time makes more per hour). Be decently fit and have a thick skin - there will be days where you are the scapegoat and get blamed by the store or sales rep for the other merchandiser's mistakes. Stores you service can make or break your day too."

Warehouse Supervisor
in Concord, CA

Equipment Development Engineer
in Valhalla, NY

"Worked on the engineering side of a very cool project for the PepsiCo company. A lot of traveling and a lot of overtime but the project was interesting and the people were great. Would love to hear back from them for another position."

SAP Analyst
in Plano, TX

"Good beverage industry to work with and getting enormous knowledge in the sap industry."

in Plano, TX

"Started as a contractor and was moved to an employee role approximately 1 year later. Very focused on community engagement and supporting and driving diversity."