(based on 219 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"I've been employed with PepsiCo since 2003. It's a very competitive business. They do believe in supporting their employees and they also do have decent medical, vision, and dental benefits. Its just been pretty repetitive and it a business career for a lot of people, just at this time not me. I feel it's not what I want to retire from."
Posted 6 years ago in Concord, CA
Manufacturing Resource Specialist

"I've worked for PepsiCo for almost 3 years. The opportunities for development are global, but you must be your best advocate and put your career first. PepsiCo is a great place to work if you can be in charge of your career."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Stratford, CT

"I have worked for this company for over 10 years and it's the worst company to ever work for. Management and higher ups do not care about their drivers, merch, bcr, and warehouse the hardest workers at PepsI . Their equipment is outdated including their trucks (how embarrassing) a billion dollar company that never upgrades, is always on a budget, never throws Xmas parties, ALWAYS MESSING OUR CHECKS UP every week looking for an excuse to not pay. NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Production Support Analyst
in Plano, TX

"I have worked for PepsiCo for close to a year. I have enjoyed working as a production support analyst with PepsiCo."

in Bryan, TX
Help Desk Analyst
in Plano, TX

"I've worked for PepsiCo since 2005, and promoted to other department within organization, was able to reach out and support employees' equipment globally."

in Kent, WA

"I've worked for PepsiCo for 4 months. Like any big corporation, you are at the mercy of the direction that Pepsico wants to go. One moment you could have a work/home life balance and the next you could be working 60 hours a week. You are a sales rep for them and if they want you to sell more, then you sell it."

in Arlington, TX

"Excellent company to work for when you have a chance to be successful with all the tools you need. A company that has a strong foundation of values and has a purpose for doing business. An ethical institution that is customer driven, Safety and Quality focus for the well being of employees, customers and employees."

Infrastructure Response Specialist
in Winston-Salem, NC

"They are moving Data Center to Texas so jobs going from Winston-Salem. All Top managers are in Texas so less opportunity for Winston staff for a personal meeting. In Texas there are having huge Data Centers in Plano and RDC and never got chance to see them being in North Carolina. It was a good experience working with Pepsico."

in Purchase, NY

"Great place to work and I worked there for 28 years."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
PepsiCo Employee

"I worked here, Love the working environment, It provided me lots of experience."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Senior Category Analyst
in Plano, TX

"I have been with PepsiCo for 5 years and it is a great company to work for. Would definitely recommend FritoLay/Pepsico to others."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Application Support Analyst
in Valhalla, NY

What do you like about working at PepsiCo?

"I liked my team and the amount of support I received from them. We were always willing to learn collectively."

"Relax. It's a calm environment without micromanaging. Make sure to prepare and know your stuff."

What don't you like about working at PepsiCo?

"There was no room for growth or advancement. I've been in the same position for 5 years. I'm not complaining, just hungry for growth."

"There's so much more to do. I would suggest more training and upgrades."

Planner
in Renton, WA

What do you like about working at PepsiCo?

"This was a convenient location with flexible work hours and an opportunity to progress."

"Generally, relationship management is highly valued. You should have great examples prepared of how you have collaborated with others and deal with difficult relationships."

What don't you like about working at PepsiCo?

"There was lack of strong leader as an inability to make decisions and set a game plan is prevalent. Manager favorites get all the advancement opportunities/projects."

"Encourage bravery! I understand most businesses want to minimize risk, but the level of risk aversion at Pepsico is really high and drives a lot of the frustrating behaviors lower down the chain. e.g. decisions by committee, no learning from failures, etc."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Lead Developer
in Tampa, FL

What do you like about working at PepsiCo?

"The people, workplace culture and benefits (vacation time) were nice."

What don't you like about working at PepsiCo?

"It was a policy-driven company that doesn't reward talent."

"Promotions and progressions should be based on talents - not on policy."

Sales Representative
in Cedar Rapids, IA

What do you like about working at PepsiCo?

"The scenery was always changing. It wasn't just an office job. Promotion was based on performance"

"Clarify information regarding vacation time and work hours prior to making a final decision. Company was a little misleading with work schedules and how vacation was earned."

What don't you like about working at PepsiCo?

"Unrealistic expectations of how long the job should take to be accomplished and not accounting for meetings, driving time on route and other fixed data."

"Understand your personnel to more effectively help them and your customers in the market."