36 PepsiCo Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse PepsiCo Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 31 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Cincinnati, OH

"Great opportunities can be pursued through PepsiCo"

in Tumwater, WA

"I worked in Quality Control for PepsiCo for the last 8 years. From chemistry to environmental to water treatment. Seeking to secure a responsible career opportunity"

Average Anonymous Employee Ratings in the Past 9 Years

2014 $3
2015 $2
2016 $1
2019 $3
in Plano, TX

"Great leadership, great salary, great benefits, interesting work."

PepsiCo Anonymous Employee

"I've worked for PepsiCo for close to five years and it's been a very positive experience. It is impossible to get bored at PepsiCo, our fast-paced, innovative culture means you'll never do the same thing for too long. I've learned so much in my time here. Beyond the critical experiences you gain, at PepsiCo you are surrounded by smart people who encourage you to bring your A game. Additionally, the perks and benefits are great too -- in the Corp office we have half-day Fridays in the summer and over the holidays."

Average PepsiCo Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Austin, IN

"I have worked for Pepsi for five years, I consider every opportunity to have been a privilege. They are a strong, ethical company and will continue to grow in the industry."

in Oakland, CA

"Great team to work with. Made me feel very welcome when I started."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Jacksonville, FL

"The company offers a wide variaty of opportunities in supply chain and sales operations. The down side is that there are not frequently opportunities for advancement."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
PepsiCo Anonymous Employee

"I've been employed with Pepsi since 2017. Pepsi is a fortune 500 consumer goods company that offers a variety of products leading the beverage industry. They offer a wide range of positions from production to sales force."

in Cerritos, CA

"I gain knowledge like, • Developed GUI using JavaScript, HTML5, DOM, XHTML, JSX, AJAX, CSS3, jQuery Components in ongoing projects. • Also Worked on Angular4, Angular 6 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side. • Developed internal application using Angular4 and Node.JS connecting to SQL Server on the backend. • Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model and created AJAX calls using Angular4 to handle data operations including ordering & filtering. • Worked with Typescript, Written unit test cases with Jasmine and karma and have some experience with Protractor for End to End testing. • Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM. • Built responsive website using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes. • Supporting Integrations team for pre-production and post-production issues and made handled Code Merging that which is contributed by various developers to direct into Development Environment and handle all deployments. • Deployed the JavaScript code using continuous integration tool. • Developed page layouts, navigation and icons with industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging. Etc."

in Independence, KY

"Wonderful company. I made many connections while working at Pepsi. The people I worked with felt like my family. The hours and pay scale are very fair."