(based on 350 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"I've been employed with PepsiCo since 2003. It's a very competitive business. They do believe in supporting their employees and they also do have decent medical, vision, and dental benefits. Its just been pretty repetitive and it a business career for a lot of people, just at this time not me. I feel it's not what I want to retire from."
Posted 7 years ago in Concord, CA
in West Harrison, NY

"Great company Exclusive perks Flexible hours Great environment"

PepsiCo Employee

"I worked for PepsiCo for most of my professional career. The company prides itself on being one of the best places to work, honoring diversity and inclusion"

PepsiCo Employee

"PepsiCo is a very strong company to work for. Their global presence gives you a great opportunity to grow. I have learned lots that will only continue to allow me to grow."

in Madison, AL

"In spite of the current Covid pandemic (this is being written March 2020) we are expected to continue as usual, potentially exposing us and our families to this dangerous illness that has already claimed tens of thousands of lives worldwide. The company issued a $25 per day bonus as compensation for a max of 125 a week, no more than 4 weeks. We are "important, appreciated, and worth a lot to the company." We are also being asked to be flexible with our time (work extra shifts and off days) to ensure our customers (stores) are taken care of (have plenty of junk food)."

in Baldwin Park, CA

"I have been working for this company since the 2007 acquisition. As in any big organization, change is very constant. Overall great company to work for."

PepsiCo Employee

"There was lots of miscommunication between managers, and many things that were simply done wrong. The 12-16 hour days 6 days a week were very helpful to my wallet but not to my well-being."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Network Engineer
in Plano, TX

"PepsiCo has outsourced all IT Services and released employees that had been with the company for 20 & 30 years to save a dollar. Headquarters in Plano, Texas is the staff at 90% with people from other countries working on Green Cards to save a dollar. My manager said; we're all just trying to keep our jobs, more of them are coming."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
PepsiCo Employee

"I beleive that working for Frito Lay would be good if you are a highschool student just trying to make some extra cash. I don't think this is a good fit for someone with bills, a morgage, a family, due to the pay being very very low."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Bronx, NY

"Will present my pitch at interview."

PepsiCo Employee

"I’ve worked for Frito Lay since 2014. Moved up through hard work. Tough work-life balance but the job is very rewarding."

in Plano, TX

"Innovative and trailblazing company leading the industry in food and beverage that encourages entrepreneurial spirit."

in Mississauga, ON

"Great place to work with a lively culture"

in New Orleans, LA

"As a District Sales Leader at PepsiCo, Frito Lay Department I managed a team of eight sales professionals with 13-15 stores per route. I Successfully interacted with 195 customers and effectively sold and executed sales programs and initiatives. I researched potential customers, reviewed sales leads and establish communication with potential customers to build a relationship that led to sales for their company as well as ours. I demonstrated both strong leadership and communication skills as well as thrived in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment."

in Saint Louis, MO

"I would rather not give a review of the current company."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Tampa, FL

"Working for one of the top companies in the world is a great experience, coming to work everyday producing for the whole nation is something special. Being a team leader has so many responsibilities and great rewards however, learning and having grown over the past years has been amazing now it's time to move on to bigger and better things."