(based on 350 PepsiCo Review Ratings)
"This was a fun and physical job - kept me in shape, and I love chips."
Posted 9 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
PepsiCo Employee

"I've worked for PepsiCo for 2 years total. It's a fast-paced industry offering room for personal and career growth. From the sales side, you are expected to hit and maintain sales target growth in order to prove yourself as a candidate for a next role. Great company to build strong work ethic."

Customer Service Specialist
in Lake Forest, CA

"I started working for this company back in 2018 part-time. I was promoted within six months. I believe this company will do great things. The job is very physical, you have be up very early to start your day 4am, and understand you have to have thick skin. You will be busy doing their peak seasons. Those seasons consist of the following: New Years, Superbowl, Fourth of July, and Back to School. You be able to order product, rotate the product so that you are not staling, and be able to work fast paced. There are two sides to this company. You will either work Large Format ( Walmart, Target, Ralph's, etc.) or Small Format (gas stations, mom/pop stores, and small businesses.) You have to understand that you will get overwhelmed with product being ordered by salesman after you have placed your orders. Everything will be on you when it is all said and done. So, be thorough when you are on this job, and cover your assets. Pros: Pay, Benefits Cons: Ordering over top, Long Hours, and you are responsible no matter what."

in Purchase, NY

"PepsiCo is a great organization, provides a wonderful work-life balance. They have been very clear on their mission and vision for the next 10+ years. Only issue I have is that their compensations packages for L9 (Associate Manager) and below are not competitive enough. There are no bonuses, no stock awards nothing! Everything is given to the Senior leaders. Also the vacation time 3 weeks for 1-5 years of service is a joke. You receive 4 weeks after 5 years but it never increases after that. They need to do more on this end to keep up with what their competition is offering!"

Sanitation Manager
in Vancouver, WA

"Frito-Lay has great benefits. This particular location has an extremely challenging relationship between the company and the labor union, adding an extra challenge. The culture is cut-throat."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Customer Service Representative

"I have worked for Pepsico. For around 9 months and it has been a trendies experience. The training is very extensive and all the employees are willing to help you and answer any questions you have. Working for such a big company there are a lot of opportunities of growth and placement basically anywhere in the world which is nice to have that option. The culture and the atmosphere is very warming and welcoming and no one is a stranger at the office."

in Lebanon, TN

"It’s a great company which wad established years ago and is well known worldwide, and me being in it is a plus for me, for I learned a lot, improved a lot, and made sure to prosper."

Merchandise Manager
in Franklin Furnace, OH

"The company is good to work for, especially if you are looking for a well paid entry level position."

Merchandiser
in Waco, TX

"I worked thier fo a year.the pay was good."

in Plano, TX

"I worked to Rose Int (assigned to Frito Lay) for 2 years. This is a great place to work. Very professional environment always oriented to the excellence."

Account Merchandiser

"Pepsi is wonderful company to work for in to grow a future with"

in College Point, NY

"You learn how to manage the area between union shop and company life, yet there is little training on either side and shop rules make technical growth difficult."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
District Sales Leader
in Miami, FL

"I’ve worked for Pepsico for almost 2 years and I found it to be a rewarding experience in building relationships. The company is located anywhere in the US and globally across other countries. There are many opportunities to grow and move up within the company."

in Corbin, KY

"Pepsi is a great training ground for people trying to get their CDL. I have had a great experience there while working. I would have never thought about getting my CDL but Pepsi helped me accomplish the. It is a lot of repetitive work with not much reward. The pay could be a lot better. Whenever you are on your own route you are basically doing your own thing on your own time which I enjoyed. Don't have a supervisor breathing down on you. The supervisors and higher-ups will help whenever help is required really, easy-going people. Great people to work with. So the only really negative aspect of Pepsi is the compensation."

in Johnstown, CO

"It is a lot o work for little pay"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Managing Director
in Purchase, NY

"I have worked for PepsiCo and have found the company is looking to be less wasteful and more profitable. The stock price should be a good indicator. After the recent change at the helm, there has been less focus to innovate and grow the business and more emphasis to relocate positions and reduce workforces. Too much will obviously tip the scale and more incidents and outages will occur. And with too much reduction in workforce, knowledge workers that knew all the systems are being let go without the proper transition, the lack of AI tools in place will negatively impact the outcome if not addressed. But PepsiCo has been around many years, and with the right CEO in place, PepsiCo will one day regain its glory."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5