(based on 239 Xerox Review Ratings)
"I have been working with XEROX for more than two years as a technical analyst and developer supporting healthcare system. XEROX supports over a large number of clients with their vast healthcare system and resources over 15000 worldwide. The company is great to learn about system of healthcare whereas communicating and doing business with various institutions. I have had great experience serving and learning business knowledge that enhanced my technical skills over the years of services."
Posted 6 years ago in Secaucus, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
in Palo Alto, CA

"I've worked at Xerox for over a couple of decades. It has been very productive in terms of professional growth and product achievement. The compensation was reasonable. I always appreciated the relaxed work atmosphere. Unfortunately, my team of over a dozen engineers including me were laid off due to a restructuring. Overall, the company rates high for me, though."

in Lancaster, PA

"The experience has been a good one working with this company. I have enjoyed working there and feel like my work is recognized as helping out the company as a whole."

Xerox (400)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Project Manager
in Rochester, NY

"I only worked for Xerox for 2 weeks because my manager was not willing to work with me collectively on the project and had poor expectation of me."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Wilsonville, OR

"I worked for Xerox for 18 years. Xerox provided me plenty of opportunity to grow both at home and internationally."

Average Xerox Ratings in the Past 3 Years

VP of Services
in Sacramento, CA

"I've worked for Xerox Corp (or its affiliates) for over 30 years. I've always been treated with respect. We've always had a strong focus on internal and external customers. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop as well."

in Norwalk, CT

"I worked at Xerox for 8 years during a time of major corporate transition. I enjoyed working with my internal clients. I wouldn't recommend working at Xerox until the transitions have been completed."

in Toronto, ON

"Compensation is on the mid to low for any field outside of sales. Very good company to gain experience from, but Canadian operations are downsizing so there is no future or growth. If you are looking for a sales role, the jobs are very lucrative however high stress and long hours."

VP of Business Development
in Santa Clarita, CA

"Always a challenging industry that offers constant change and opportunity within the company. It builds innovation and offers clients a way to do business better & a daily work-life that excels."

in Hackensack, NJ

"benefit sucked, working from home was okay"

in Coppell, TX

"Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American global corporation that sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries."

in Norwalk, CT

"I worked here for 20 years. The industry as a whole is going through dramatic changes."

in Webster, NY

"I've worked at Xerox since 2015. Overall, the workplace atmosphere depends entirely on your direct supervisor. However, in recent years, the benefits are rather insubstantial. 401K only matches if you've been with the company past the annual year - i.e. if you join in January, you have to wait two whole years before the company will match and if you leave before January 1st, you will miss out on the match. Raises are non-existent for non-managerial staff, you will only receive lateral movements with no raises but additional responsibilities. Health insurance isn't the greatest, but it's there. It's a great company to start with, but I wouldn't want to spend my life and retire with Xerox."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Hamilton, OH

"I worked for Xerox Corp for nearly 30 years and had a steady career path for that entire time.Senior Leadership has declined over the years and customer focus has become an afterthought. My time there did provide me with extensive experience in business and allowed for my creative side to flourish."

in Rochelle Park, NJ

"Great company to work for... a lot of internal changes and external changes."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Rochester, NY

"I have worked at xerox for 8 months. I have learned a lot and I am really enjoying my time here."