Raytheon Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Raytheon Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 594 Raytheon Review Ratings)

"I've worked for Raytheon since 2006 and it is a wonderful work environment that provides and opportunity for growth."
Posted 9 years ago in Tucson, AZ
Raytheon Employee

"Great company with good benefits"

Raytheon Employee

"Was good before the merger. Now using that as an excuse to take away/worsen all employee benefits. The new upper management is more concerned with social trends than getting work done. We used to hire the best and brightest based on who you are, now we hire predominately on what you are. We are moving to a predominately work from home environment, so the culture and comradery is over."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

Raytheon (849)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sigma Designs (5)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)
Raytheon Employee

"The company has great goals and great people. However, all of the projects are geared towards getting government funding. It’s not about making use of people's abilities or helping them grow. Also, it has a big company feel, which I did not appreciate."

Raytheon Employee

"Nice people, but the politics and power play slow down improvements that need to be made. People care about their own promotions, not about the overall needs of the organization."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Raytheon Employee

"big company provides big opportunities to learn. but clearance type of work is very stressful."

Raytheon Employee

"Did contract work for Raytheon at the McKinney campus. Great coworkers and supervisor and a very enjoyable work atmosphere. I only left because my contact ended."

Raytheon Employee

"I worked for Raytheon since 1999 and the company gives you plenty of opportunity to work different products and be involved in different technologies mainly in the Defense sector. Raytheon, as a whole, has over 180k employees with branches all across the US and the globe. It's one of the top 5 largest Aerospace and Defense company in the world."

Raytheon Employee

"By all accounts but mine Raytheon is a great place to work. I however have had a difficult time finding meaningful work to to here. I seem to be constantly looking for my next project."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Raytheon Employee

"Raytheon develops some of the most sophisticated technology on the planet. It brings together engineers of the highest caliber from a broad range of disciplines to create products of utmost importance to national security."

Material Program Manager

"Raytheon is a great company to work for, they take care of their employees and open with opportunities. I would recommend Raytheon to any job seekers that are willing to put in the time and effort to work within the corporation."

Raytheon Employee

"Good company with the Global market"

Raytheon Employee

"I used to be part of the union member for the first 8 years and members of the union don't get any review, In the last years as a Supervisor my review was excellent."

Raytheon Employee

"I have worked for Raytheon since 2010. They have always treated me right and fair."

Senior Technical Support Engineer

"Great place to work with great teammates. The processes can be slow and time consuming."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Raytheon Employee

"Great company to work for."

Raytheon Reviews FAQs

Is Raytheon a good company to work for?

Raytheon has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 594 Raytheon Review Ratings left anonymously by Raytheon employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at Raytheon.

Does Raytheon pay their employees well?

Raytheon employees earn $77,000 annually on average, or $37 per hour, which is 17% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 181 Raytheon employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Raytheon Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Raytheon?

92% of employees would recommend working at Raytheon with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated Raytheon 3.6 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.3 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Raytheon?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Raytheon is a Project Planner at $320,000 annually. Browse Raytheon Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Raytheon?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Raytheon is a Supply Chain Associate at $14,000 annually. Browse Raytheon Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Raytheon?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Raytheon to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Raytheon Employee Job Reviews by Location