(based on 582 Raytheon Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Raytheon since 2006 and it is a wonderful work environment that provides and opportunity for growth."
Posted 6 years ago in Tucson, AZ
Program Manager
in Burlington, MA

"Technology leader in defense aerospace field. Company well managed, with steady progress, excellent place for young engineers."

in Tucson, AZ

"Raytheon Missile Systems creates high quality products. If you’d like to contribute and see how mission-critical products are designed at the highest level, then seek working at Raytheon in Tucson, AZ."

in Woburn, MA

"excellent place to work for a software"

in El Segundo, CA

"I have worked at Raytheon for over a year, and find my coworkers to be intelligent people that are easy to get along with! The atmosphere of the office is great. The work can be slow going with lots of back and forth design reviews and corporate overlords to appease."

in Aurora, CO

"I was hired almost immediately after graduating from college with a CS degree. Applied for a software development position and was pulled over into a position that had essentially zero development, being entirely support related. Feels like being a glorified help desk. Primarily use software tools that were popular before I was born."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Woburn, MA

"Raytheon is a large company with many opportunities awaiting someone who is a diligent worker."

in Sterling, VA

"No thank you. I do not wish to write a review."

Systems Administrator
in Riverdale, MD

"Raytheon one of the best technology and innovation leaders specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. I have worked with this company for almost two years and my involvement with different government contracts has greatly improved my skills and carrier growth."

Program Manager
in Tucson, AZ

"Raytheon was an excellent company to work for. As the Program Manager of SW development for the FMS version of AMRAAM it allowed me to work with a diverse group of individuals – from internal SW IPT team members, the USG customer, to our foreign customers. I was able too involve our international customers in the end testing of our product on a test range at the Arctic Circle in Northern Sweden. These events took up to 4 years of planning from test range contract establishment, selection and scheduling of the foreign customer’s air force at test plan working group meetings (deployed aircraft and support crews), to USG approved export of the required test assets. This was the most enjoyable aspect of my job. Working for Raytheon allowed me to have these experiences with over 31 missile launches over a 16 year period!"

in Sahuarita, AZ

"I work for Raytheon for 5 years"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Winchester, VA

"I've worked for Raytheon since 2017. The company has an amazing leadership program, although working for IT or collaborating with IT can be a huge mess. The organization overall is very structured, and management will always have your back. Time off is flexible and hours are always accommodating, just be sure to speak to your supervisor about it."

Product Manager
in Herndon, VA

"Strong government contracting company that uses tech to solve government problems. It's a traditional large corporate, where there is a chance to growth but it lags in other areas where you tend to go backwards from time to time. However, the pay is exceptional and work life balance is awesome!"

in Bath, ME

"I worked as an intern for Raytheon through the summer of 2019. My supervisor and team were very friendly and gave clear direction for my expectations as an intern. They gave me opportunities to prove my abilities and were very helpful for the execution of my job."

in El Paso, TX

"I've worked with Raytheon since 2012, and began working for them in 2018. Great company to work for. They take care of their employees."

in Troy, MI

"Don't waste your time I could go on and on but why they don't care about you and will use you up and lay you off"