154 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at National Medical Care give their company a 4.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 21% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest National Medical Care employees are Client Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Claims Representatives with a rating of 4.9.

4.7
(based on 143 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I started working here almost 3 years ago. The company has more than doubled in size & they have opened a 2nd office a year & a half ago, which has also double in size. I have never worked in an office setting before & this has been the best job I have ever had. It doesn't really feel like work. The people here are truly family. Everyone here is very willing to help out wherever needed. The CEO & President of the company continually show how much everyone means to them. There isn't anyone better to work with! This company has plenty of growth opportunities for employees. The encouragement is overwhelming at times! I have definitely learned a lot since I have started here. This company pulls together in such a unique way. I look forward to coming into work everyday, I really enjoy my job. The flexible work hours are just one of the perks. The atmosphere here is very positive. The management here has great communication & are very encouraging. This company is definitely going places & is a place everyone should be!"
Posted 2 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
Accounts Receivable Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical Billing Services since March 2017 and it is such a great place to work! I started in the patient accounts department, but recently moved to accounts receivable. As an AR representative, I work on claims and work accounts, I also compete with my co workers for bonuses and other opportunities to earn more money. Even though we are competing against each other for bonuses, everyone who works here is a great source if you have any questions about this job or if you just need help."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for one year and four months. I love this Company . Great company to work for. Company gives time off for holidays and cares about their employees."

4.7
National Medical Care (154)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is National Medical Care (154)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (6)
in Chesterfield, MO

"This company always makes sure the employees are happy and go above and beyond to keep the moral up. I enjoy working here"

in Cuba, MO

"National Medical is an overall great place to work! They have wonderful core values and appreciate their employees. They have a nice benefit package and are always doing little things to show their employees that they care. If you are a hard-working, loyal, driven individual, then this is the place for you!"

Average National Medical Care Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Wonderful company to work for. Great benefits and great opportunity to learn skills for a job that will always be needed."

AR Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I absolutely love the people I work with. Everyone is very nice and helpful at any given time. The atmosphere is great as well. We are growing so much that we are popping out the seams."

in Cuba, MO

"I haven't worked at National Medical Billing Services very long but I can tell you that I am so glad I chose to leave my other job and come here. I cannot say anything negative as the hours are great, the managers really seem to care about you as a person and so far my training has been really thorough. I really feel like I couldn't have made a better choice."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have been with National medical for going on three years, our motto Think Excellence is how we try to work in every department."

Client Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"I love this company. I have had so much growth in the short time that I've been here."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"National Medical is a great place to work! Everyone comes to work with a great attitude and a smile on their face. All of the managers make it fun to come to work and are extremely helpful. I love that it's not a physical job and I can work from a desk and still help people out. I have been extremely satisfied with being employed through National Medical so far!"

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked here for 7 months and this is the best place I have had the pleasure of working at. Everybody is nice and always willing to help."

in Cuba, MO

"This job is growing immensely. My coworkers are absolutely amazing. The bosses are great and the atmosphere is very homey. I hate sitting all day but other than that it's great."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked at this company for 7 months and it is a great place to work. There are amazing benefits and even more amazing people to work with."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Love working for this company. The growth rate is unbelievable since I started 2.5 years ago! The work environment, co workers, benefits, etc. are all so wonderful and so rare to find in today's workforce."

AR Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"Revenue cycle giant with high expectations and a commitment to excellence!"