205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I've worked for NMBS for almost 2 years and could not be happier with my employment. The work offers a challenge which is something most positions do not provide, and the day goes by so quickly. You do not just sit and stare at the clock waiting for your time at work to end. The managerial staff is very skilled and personable. There is never a question about your worth within the company. The company is very fair, allows advancement in so many directions, and gives back what the employees put in. Family is #1 for them and it shows with the extra activities and focus on family values you see every day. It truly is an amazing place to work."
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
Sales Representative
in Chesterfield, MO

"There are an endless amount of pros when working with National Medical. There is significant room for growth. When you show your hard work I can guarantee you will be recognized for it. I have been with the company for almost three years and truly consider this team as a family. The CEO, Nader Samii, and President, Lisa Rock are truly one-of-a-kind leaders. They are constantly striving and encouraging each employee to be the best and will ensure you have all the essentials resources in your department to ensure you are learning and developing. Some other little bonuses are: fully stocked kitchen (yum!), company cardinal game, events hosted for employees' children, opportunities to help out charities, and come Christmas, gifts for all 500+ employees! I really can't emphasize how much our leaders care for each and every employee.. if you are lucky enough to work here I promise you won't regret it!"

in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for NMBS since August of 2014. This is a strong company and great co-workers. I do feel that the company communication between departments should be consistent and that a bonus structure should be available for all departments, not just one, as it takes all departments to allow that one department to obtain a bonus."

4.7
National Medical Care (205)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is National Medical Care (205)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (6)
in Chesterfield, MO

"This company not only takes the time to make sure its own employees are taken care of, but it has various collections and fundraisers for a number of charities throughout the year. It seems as though everyone in the company participates in some way, shape, or form and makes such a big difference in the lives of others. We cannot do it all by ourselves but together we can and it's refreshing to see a "give, give, give" attitude in a large company as opposed to the stereotypical "take, take, take" corporate greed. I love working for this company!"

in Chesterfield, MO

"The fact that the company has a team dedicated specifically to its employees' health and well-being says everything about it. With opportunities to participate in everything from walking/running marathons, resources for counselors and other medical professionals, and offering tickets to a relaxing baseball game, the founders know that it is just as important to play hard as it is to work hard. The calming environment and various spaces to step away from your work, such as the cafe or the brainstorming room, offer employees a chance to recharge so that we can put 110% into the work that we do."

Average National Medical Care Ratings in the Past 2 Years

in Chesterfield, MO

"I love being a part of this team; everyone shows a genuine passion for the work that they do and the people they work with/for. It makes a difference in the production/productivity of the company when you have so many happy people in one place all working together for a common goal."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical since 2017, This company is very amazing to work for. I enjoy the work I do as it is challenging and rewarding. The company is full of amazing people, from senior staff, supervisors, managers, patient account representatives, HR. Everyone is welcoming and it makes my work experience within the company even better."

Accounts Receivable Representative
in Cuba, MO

"National Medical is the best place I have ever worked. Everyone here is extremely friendly and is always willing to help out if you need it. Management is great and super understanding when kids are sick or there is an emergency. I love how this company does not breathe down your back to make sure you are doing your job."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for 3 years. I feel satisfied with the company as a whole and enjoy my job here."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I started this job almost two years ago with the intention of switching careers. I had always been in customer service, but I was with the Travel and Hospitality industry for many years. I wanted a change, but I still wanted to be of service to the customer. This job fulfills and checks all my boxes as far as where I want to be in the service industry. I couldn't have asked for a better company to transition with. I'm very proud to work for NMBS and hope that anyone searching for work with medical billing has the privilege to experience this wonderful place."

in Chesterfield, MO

"At National Medical Billing Services we do not just have jobs, we have CAREERS! Having a career makes you want to achieve more and be successful."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I was able to learn about the entire revenue cycle and not just about the work in my particular department. I know what each department does and how it affects and other departments. It helps to understand how the company works as a whole and NMBS does an excellent job of making sure that the company works as a whole, not just a bunch of individual departments."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I started working for National Medical in July of 2017. At first, like all new jobs, I was nervous. However, as soon as I walked in I was made to feel right at home. From the friendly staff to the building, it just felt like home. I was overwhelmed by the amount of support and kind words I received my first month. I knew then that I wanted to make this into a career. I'm so thankful for Lisa who started this amazing company!!"

in Cuba, MO

"I would definitely recommend NMBS! Management is understanding and fair and there is always room for advancement and opportunities for every employee."

in Chesterfield, MO

"This is an amazing company to work for, from the training and resources they provide to the opportunities they afford the employees. The senior staff knows the teams on a personal level and takes the time to really understand what motivates us and what they can do to help us succeed."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I love this company and am so glad to get to say that I work here. I had zero experience when I started working here in 2015 and now I've expanded my knowledge about how the billing processes work for doctors' offices and hospitals. Very thankful to be working for a company that cares so deeply for its employees and the work that they do. All the benefits are a bonus! 401K, insurances, holiday and PTO time. It's all wonderful!"