99 National Medical Care Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.6
(based on 97 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for NMBS since August of 2014. This is a strong company and great co-workers. I do feel that the company communication between departments should be consistent and that a bonus structure should be available for all departments, not just one, as it takes all departments to allow that one department to obtain a bonus."

in Chesterfield, MO

"This company not only takes the time to make sure its own employees are taken care of, but it has various collections and fundraisers for a number of charities throughout the year. It seems as though everyone in the company participates in some way, shape, or form and makes such a big difference in the lives of others. We cannot do it all by ourselves but together we can and it's refreshing to see a "give, give, give" attitude in a large company as opposed to the stereotypical "take, take, take" corporate greed. I love working for this company!"

in Chesterfield, MO

"The fact that the company has a team dedicated specifically to its employees' health and well-being says everything about it. With opportunities to participate in everything from walking/running marathons, resources for counselors and other medical professionals, and offering tickets to a relaxing baseball game, the founders know that it is just as important to play hard as it is to work hard. The calming environment and various spaces to step away from your work, such as the cafe or the brainstorming room, offer employees a chance to recharge so that we can put 110% into the work that we do."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I love being a part of this team; everyone shows a genuine passion for the work that they do and the people they work with/for. It makes a difference in the production/productivity of the company when you have so many happy people in one place all working together for a common goal."

Average National Medical Care Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical since 2017, This company is very amazing to work for. I enjoy the work I do as it is challenging and rewarding. The company is full of amazing people, from senior staff, supervisors, managers, patient account representatives, HR. Everyone is welcoming and it makes my work experience within the company even better."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for 3 years. I feel satisfied with the company as a whole and enjoy my job here."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I started this job almost two years ago with the intention of switching careers. I had always been in customer service, but I was with the Travel and Hospitality industry for many years. I wanted a change, but I still wanted to be of service to the customer. This job fulfills and checks all my boxes as far as where I want to be in the service industry. I couldn't have asked for a better company to transition with. I'm very proud to work for NMBS and hope that anyone searching for work with medical billing has the privilege to experience this wonderful place."

in Chesterfield, MO

"At National Medical Billing Services we do not just have jobs, we have CAREERS! Having a career makes you want to achieve more and be successful."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I was able to learn about the entire revenue cycle and not just about the work in my particular department. I know what each department does and how it affects and other departments. It helps to understand how the company works as a whole and NMBS does an excellent job of making sure that the company works as a whole, not just a bunch of individual departments."

in Cuba, MO

"I would definitely recommend NMBS! Management is understanding and fair and there is always room for advancement and opportunities for every employee."