13 National Medical Care Patient Account Representative Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →

Patient Account Representatives at National Medical Care give their company a 4.9 out of 5.0, while the average rating for National Medical Care is 4.7, making them 4% happier than every other employee at National Medical Care and 13% happier than every other Patient Account Representative on CareerBliss - the happiest Patient Account Representatives work for National Medical Care.

4.9
(based on 13 Patient Account Representative Review Ratings)
in Cuba, MO

"I started working for National Medical in July of 2017. At first, like all new jobs, I was nervous. However, as soon as I walked in I was made to feel right at home. From the friendly staff to the building, it just felt like home. I was overwhelmed by the amount of support and kind words I received my first month. I knew then that I wanted to make this into a career. I'm so thankful for Lisa who started this amazing company!!"

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for one year and four months. I love this Company . Great company to work for. Company gives time off for holidays and cares about their employees."

in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for National Medical for about a year and a half. This job has been challenging, but very rewarding. Coming into a billing world after working in call centers is completely different. I remember my first day so clearly. I was so nervous because I knew nothing about the revenue cycle. However, I quickly felt right at home as everyone who I came in contact with welcomed me. Not only that but the building we were in created such a warm atmosphere. The senior staff has been amazing as well. It's not every day you get to sit down and actually talk with the owner of the company!"

in Cuba, MO

"When you work in an office, job after job, it's pretty consistent and sometimes boring. However, if you're looking for something that's challenging and fun National Medical is for you. We work hard, but we always have fun. This is a different type of job than I've ever had. It can be stressful, although with a support system that National Medical offers you can succeed!"

Average National Medical Care Attributes by Patient Account Representative

4.8
4.8
in Cuba, MO

"Work hard and have fun is my favorite core value here, as it rings true to what we do. Every person who works here has a purpose, whether it's talking with insurance or the patient, each department is critical to the revenue cycle. We all work hard each day to ensure that our clients are happy. Working hard doesn't mean that you can't have fun. There is always free coffee and snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?); we have fun activity days and just little things to let us know National Medical really cares about its employees."

in Cuba, MO

"It's the best place that I have ever worked."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for the company for a year now and I love my job. The people are all great to work with and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else."

in Cuba, MO

"National Medical is a great place to work! Everyone comes to work with a great attitude and a smile on their face. All of the managers make it fun to come to work and are extremely helpful. I love that it's not a physical job and I can work from a desk and still help people out. I have been extremely satisfied with being employed through National Medical so far!"

in Cuba, MO

"NMBS is an amazing place to work. It's a great work environment and a positive place to work every day. My coworkers always have a great attitude and have a smile on their faces. The management is great to work with and are extremely helpful!"

in Cuba, MO

"It's a great company to work for! The senior staff and management team truly care about you and your work. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else."