205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"Great company. Benefits, work environment, coworkers, always learning something new, ability to switch departments if you want."
Posted 2 years ago in Cuba, MO
in Cuba, MO

"I've worked here for a little over two months and it's the best decision I've made. This company is such a blessing. I absolutely love it here as well as the many people I work with. I enjoy being able to help the patients out and really resolve their issues, and with the training I've had I feel like I can do my job confidently! It is so nice what this company does for their employees, they treat them as if they were family and it makes the employee feel so good about themselves. I love it."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for NMBS for 2 years in 3 positions, I feel that this is a great company to work for, great benefits and perks. It is a very busy, sometimes high pressure job but there is compensation and a feeling of accomplishment."

in Cuba, MO

"This a great place to work. The people are very friendly and always willing to help you whenever you need it. This job can be stressful at times but its made up for with recognition of the employees."

Client Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"Paid well for the work that I do."

in Chesterfield, MO

"Overall, GREAT Company!! We work hard & have fun. However, they are behind on the yearly reviews & raises. With that being said, the compensation that some of us make does not coincide with the amount of work & stress that this position bears."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Chesterfield, MO

"Good place to work. Turnover is high."

in Chesterfield, MO

"There are so many good reasons to work for National Medical Billing Services. We have been voted one of the best places to work! I have to say that it really doesn't seem like work. I feel like everyone here comes in to accomplish a goal everyday & the atmosphere here is so great. Team work is definitely strong here. Everyone pulls together when there is a need. Working here is like working with one big family. The CEO & President of the company make everyone feel appreciated for the work they do, whether it be in the form of verbal praise or a special day planned such as going out of their way to make breakfast for all of us! I have worked here over 3 years now & I still love my job, I think I love it more than when I started. I have a great sense of accomplishment everyday when I leave. The flexible hours & benefits are a real plus. The beautiful break room filled with snacks is just one of the perks here! I highly recommend joining our team! Great communication with management keeps us heading in the right direction! This company is definitely going places!"

Office Support Representative
in Chesterfield, MO

"This is a fun and great place to work. The people that make up the company are interesting and all play a unique role in our success. Very family oriented."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I absolutely love working here. The autonomy is wonderful. My direct manager is very supportive and encouraging. I really enjoy all of the personal connections I have created since working here."

in Chesterfield, MO

"National Medical is a fun and interesting place to work. The family is made up of unique personnel that all flow together to create this great work place. NMBS is a fast paced, ever-changing company, but is an honor to be in the mix."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Worked for this incredible company since 2015 and I never thought I'd be able to do what I'm doing now. I'm always learning something new. The benefits that they offer are above all else - PTO/vacation, paid holidays, 401K, health, dental, vision, life insurance. The work environment is great as well as know how much they care about their employees."

Accounts Receivable Manager
in Cuba, MO

"I have been with NMBS for less than a year and this company has already shown me that they value their employees and offer wonderful incentives and promotional opportunities to all who are interested. It's a wonderful place to be. I never dread coming to work. This is truly my home away from home."

Accounts Receivable Team Lead
in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for this company since 2015. I have watched the small location I am at grow tremendously. Everyone here is honestly great to work with. Upper management is amazing and has no issues jumping in when there is any type of problem."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I've only been with the company a short period, but already everyone has made me feel so comfortable. Anytime I have questions there is always someone willing to help. I feel like I have a lot of support and tools I need to be successful in this job. I look forward to seeing what this company has in hold for me in the future. It has been a great opportunity so far!"

AR Manager
in Cuba, MO

"The company is great. The staff is wonderful and the coworkers are great to work with. There are so many opportunities to grow. The location is wonderful as well."