205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I have been here about two months, and though it is a short time, I'm very pleased to be here. The attitude and willingness to help is outstanding from all of the employees. There is a strong can-do spirit and a dedication to excellence. If you are willing to work and learn this is a GREAT company."
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
Coder
in Chesterfield, MO

"I worked for NMBS a few years ago and left for what I thought was a better opportunity. Luckily for me, NMBS tracked me down and asked me to come back. They were very competitive in their offer to get me to return and I am very glad that I did make the move back. NMBS is like family and I feel like I am home again. This company will make you feel welcome and included no matter what your skill level or area of expertise."

AR Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Amazing place to work with plenty of room to advance."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I feel so lucky and thankful to be working for this company. This company is full of intelligent and kind people who are always willing to lend a helping hand if you need it. This is a fast-paced industry and we're always on our toes learning new things. The benefits and work environment couldn't be better!"

in Cuba, MO

"I have been with this company for less than a year, but the moment I began my interview I knew I was right where I should be. From day one I felt welcomed, supported and appreciated. They created a very family-like atmosphere in the sense of your family comes first, always. The day before a holiday they allow employees to leave early but are still compensated for the entire work shift. Holidays are paid days off that do not deduct from your PTO time. Employees are awarded 10 hours of PTO time each month after completing 90 days. There is a fully stocked kitchen, relaxation/mind clearing rooms available for use."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked in the medical billing field (professional and pain control) for more than 18 years. I feel more secure with my job and the direction the company is growing in. We all take pride in our jobs and working for NMBS."

in Cuba, MO

"When you work in an office, job after job, it's pretty consistent and sometimes boring. However, if you're looking for something that's challenging and fun National Medical is for you. We work hard, but we always have fun. This is a different type of job than I've ever had. It can be stressful, although with a support system that National Medical offers you can succeed!"

in Cuba, MO

"This is a great company to work for. They treat their employees very well and are always willing to help you improve."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"So glad I made the decision to apply to work with this company. I had absolutely no experience in the medical billing industry when I started 3 years ago. I can't believe how much I've been able to accomplish and learn in that time. So thankful for a job with great benefits, work environment and coworkers."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked with NMBS for more than a year and this company is by far the best company I've ever worked for. The company really cares about its employees and is always willing to help you improve and grow."

in Cuba, MO

"Work hard and have fun is my favorite core value here, as it rings true to what we do. Every person who works here has a purpose, whether it's talking with insurance or the patient, each department is critical to the revenue cycle. We all work hard each day to ensure that our clients are happy. Working hard doesn't mean that you can't have fun. There is always free coffee and snacks (who doesn't love free snacks?); we have fun activity days and just little things to let us know National Medical really cares about its employees."

Patient Accounts Representative
in Chesterfield, MO

"This company and the owners take pride in putting employees and their families first. Safety is also a priority and whenever there is bad weather we get the option to go home early if necessary. They spoil us and celebrate us when we earn it. The office setting is just the best. I needed a riser for my computers so that I can stand up more and the very next morning, there was a riser installed on my desk. Amazing! If you need a job, please look no further. But you have to be a team player and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. That's how we roll at National Medical."

in Cuba, MO

"It's the best place that I have ever worked."

in Chesterfield, MO

"This is a company that will ensure you have all the equipment and tools to be successful. I have a personal challenge and the company worked with me to provide the best conditions possible for me to be a productive team member. I highly value upper management's ethics in the work environment."

in Chesterfield, MO

"If you are looking for just a job this is not the place for you to work. This is not just a job for us--this is a career and a life. We all take a lot of pride in our jobs and push ourselves to be the best."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Cuba, MO

"I have been working for National Medical for little over a year now and they are always caring about their employees and customers. It's a great company to work for."