205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I have been here about two months, and though it is a short time, I'm very pleased to be here. The attitude and willingness to help is outstanding from all of the employees. There is a strong can-do spirit and a dedication to excellence. If you are willing to work and learn this is a GREAT company."
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
Client Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"Fantastic company to work for!"

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked with National Medical Billing Services for a little over two years and this has been one of the most positive working experiences I have had. Not only is this company the best at what we do, but also the consideration to every employee is wonderful."

in Chesterfield, MO

"Since I starting working for National Medical, I’ve found it to be a strong, growing company with great ethical values and an importance on employees well-being. We are rapidly growing which means there is always a chance to move up. The president and CEO are brilliant and caring. The company is very structured and continually staying up to date with technology."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Wonderful company to work for. The job is very challenging, but you are learning something new everyday. The benefits and work environment are incredible... 401K, PTO, holidays, food days, they're all great!"

in Cuba, MO

"I started in the Cuba, MO location in September of 2015. I have watched this company grow from 15 to well over 50 employees. There are so many great opportunities within this company. The leadership here is so helpful and knowledgeable."

in Chesterfield, MO

"Great place to work. Family oriented."

in Chesterfield, MO

"National Medical Billing Services is a strong company in the medical billing industry. The company is well known for the knowledge and hard work our employees give to the clients everyday. In the medical billing industry things change fast and our management team does a great job of keeping the employees informed."

in Cuba, MO

"The company is wonderful to work for. Always learning something new. Great opportunities to grow and learn more. Wonderful events going on."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I've worked for National Medical for over a year and have excelled in my position with the help of my coworkers and supervisors. There is opportunity for growth and promotion within. Fast paced and challenging but very rewarding."

Client Service Representative
in Chesterfield, MO

"Great company. Great values. Great environment."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked here since 2014. I have had two promotions and average pay raises for the area. I love my job because of the people and the work environment. We are able to enjoy many benefits such as, free food and coffee, exercise equipment in the office, a relaxed area for meetings (brainstorming room) and so much more!"

in Cuba, MO

"There are so many Pros, it's hard to list them all. The most important one would be the feeling of accomplishment that you get when you walk out the door, knowing that you made a difference. Then there are a whole bunch of other Pros like the PTO, lunches, Golden Ticket Day, or Cardinal Game outing. There is so much more. With Pros there are Cons. I have to say that there are not many Cons, because when something is causing an issue the problem is immediately corrected. National Medical works hard to insure everyone is accommodated."

Payment Poster
in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for years and it has been a good experience to learn more and new things. This is a great company I would recommend to others. The only con I have is the drive distance."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have been with National Medical Billing Services for two years and have never had the opportunity to work with a better company. There is an outstanding rate of growth that provides endless opportunities for advancement."

Client Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"National Medical puts you on the right path to succeeding in this industry. Make your mark here rather than there."