205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I have worked at NMBS for almost 4 years now. There are definitely days where I feel frustrated and overwhelmed - but what job doesn't ever make you feel that way? The good - no, the great - days that I have really outweigh the bad. I learn so much every day and am always learning new things."
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
in Cuba, MO

"I really only have one word about NMBS... AMAMZING!! Seriously, this is such a great job. It's so rewarding not only as employee but as a person. This company recognizes all the hard work you put in and they are not afraid to tell you about it!! If you are looking for great job with an amazing atmosphere and outstanding co-workers, look no further! The senior staff really helps out too. They do everything they can to make sure you are succeeding! Choose NMBS you won't regret it :)"

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for 2 years and would recommend it to those graduating with a degree in medical technology."

in Cuba, MO

"I've worked here for about 7 months now and all of the management have been amazing with working with my schedule."

in Cuba, MO

"I have been working with National Medical for almost 4 months and it is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Thankful for this job and everything that it's taught me. The management is wonderful and really cares about their employees. The benefits are outstanding! Lovely work environment as well."

in Cuba, MO

"This place is awesome to work for. Everyone is so friendly and always willing to help. It is like a big family here."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I absolutely love this place, ever since the first day I walked in for my interview! The way the Cuba office is decorated makes me feel like I can relax. It's still work but we can take care of business while being comfortable and that's one of my favorite things about it here! I love my co-workers and management is always there to lend a helping hand. I appreciate all the late hours upper management has to put in to make sure everything goes smoothly. You guys ROCK!!"

AR Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"NMBS is dedicated to excellence and the standards are high in order to provide the absolute best service to their clients!"

Patient Accounts Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I love it! NMBS is a rewarding company to work for and they care for their employees. It's a job that is always challenging their employees to grow and learn new things, but if you need assistance learning they are there for that also. Great company with caring employees. Great benefits and vacation time."

in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for NMBS for about 7 months now and they have been amazing with working with me. I went on maternity leave and they were amazing working with me with all my doctors' appointments and my leave. It is a fun work environment and all of the supervisors make coming to work enjoyable. I highly recommend National Medical!"

in Cuba, MO

"I have only worked here for about three months and this is an amazing place to work. everybody is so friendly and always willing to help."

Technical Services Coordinator
in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked here for 3 years in December. I have learned a lot. I have moved up in position, I have taken on new roles, I have done things that I didn't think I would be capable of. Everyone has been very supportive through all of my career here. I would like to continue to move up in the company!"

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I really can't say enough about this job and all of the knowledge that it has given me. I started out having no experience whatsoever with anything like this and now I've been here for a little over 2 years. I was given the opportunity to change departments and I now love my job even more! The work environment and staff are wonderful and all of the benefits are incredible. Very thankful this job fell into my lap!"

Accounts Receivable Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"This is a fast-paced and very demanding job just by nature of the Revenue Cycle business. The best employees tend to burn out because they are relied on so heavily that the workloads become unbearable at some point but that's because NMBS is dedicated to providing the best service to their clients. On the flip side of that, hard work is always recognized and rewarded. Slackers won't last here."

in Cuba, MO

"Although I've only been with the company for a short time, I feel that I've been here forever. I truly love my job and I feel that this is an amazing work environment. This company is growing at a rapid rate, but I think that management is very in touch with the employees."