205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I have been here about two months, and though it is a short time, I'm very pleased to be here. The attitude and willingness to help is outstanding from all of the employees. There is a strong can-do spirit and a dedication to excellence. If you are willing to work and learn this is a GREAT company."
Posted 2 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
in Chesterfield, MO

"If you want to work for a company that has the best role models positioned in executive roles and that has strong and professional leadership, you found it. They do everything to make our jobs and the culture of the company strong and healthy. We have a family and business atmosphere which is unique and creates happy employees."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked with National Medical for more than a year. It's a wonderful company with so many opportunities to advance and grow your career."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Accounts Receivable Agent
in Cuba, MO

"Want a company with great values and beliefs? This is the place to go. Really great coworkers who really become more like family."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Best. Job. Ever! The benefits, co-workers and work environment are the best! We all love what we do and are very proud of our work."

in Cuba, MO

"This is a good company to work for and the environment is good. You have to work hard and be willing to learn new things every day."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for the company for a year now and I love my job. The people are all great to work with and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked at National Medical for a little over a year. The people I work with are wonderful people. This is a great work atmosphere and the company treats its employees very well."

in Cuba, MO

"I have been employed by NMBS for under a year, but I have honestly never felt more like I belong with a company than I do here. It is a family-like atmosphere where you are not just another number, but actually treated with respect and feel like you are valued. I enjoy assisting patients and providing excellent customer service."

in Chesterfield, MO

"The director of my department said, at a recent training, "I want all of you to be so well-trained and knowledgeable that you are able to take my job." Many large companies have leadership that wards off employees wanting to move up the ladder for fear they themselves will be replaced; National Medical Billing Services is the opposite. They encourage you to reach beyond what you think may be possible. The industry is on an upward curve...catch the wave."

in Cuba, MO

"National Medical is an overall great place to work! They have wonderful core values and appreciate their employees. They have a nice benefit package and are always doing little things to show their employees that they care. If you are a hard-working, loyal, driven individual, then this is the place for you!"

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Wonderful company to work for. Great benefits and great opportunity to learn skills for a job that will always be needed."

AR Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I absolutely love the people I work with. Everyone is very nice and helpful at any given time. The atmosphere is great as well. We are growing so much that we are popping out the seams."

in Cuba, MO

"I haven't worked at National Medical Billing Services very long but I can tell you that I am so glad I chose to leave my other job and come here. I cannot say anything negative as the hours are great, the managers really seem to care about you as a person and so far my training has been really thorough. I really feel like I couldn't have made a better choice."

in Chesterfield, MO

"I have been with National medical for going on three years, our motto Think Excellence is how we try to work in every department."

Client Manager
in Chesterfield, MO

"I love this company. I have had so much growth in the short time that I've been here."