205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I have been here about two months, and though it is a short time, I'm very pleased to be here. The attitude and willingness to help is outstanding from all of the employees. There is a strong can-do spirit and a dedication to excellence. If you are willing to work and learn this is a GREAT company."
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
Help Desk Technician
in Chesterfield, MO

"I love NMBS. We are hardworking but also know how to have fun. The benefits are really great."

in Cuba, MO

"It's a great place to work!"

Medical Biller
in Chesterfield, MO

"I have worked for NMBS for several years and the company has strong core values. We have an office in Chesterfield, MO and another office in Cuba, MO. We also have several employees that work remotely. The outlook for the company is strong."

Accounts Receivable Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical Billing Services since March 2017 and it is such a great place to work! I started in the patient accounts department, but recently moved to accounts receivable. As an AR representative, I work on claims and work accounts, I also compete with my co workers for bonuses and other opportunities to earn more money. Even though we are competing against each other for bonuses, everyone who works here is a great source if you have any questions about this job or if you just need help."

in Chesterfield, MO

"There are many companies to work for, especially today with the unemployment rate so low. When looking for the right place to work, you need to check on the culture and the diversity that place offers. You have to make sure that the company treats its employees with respect and dignity. That senior staff cares about not only the work and success of the company but the quality of life in the office and outside of the office. This company and it's senior staff has the right idea when making sure its employees love their job and work harder because of the respect given to each individual. Best company ever!"

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for National Medical for one year and four months. I love this Company . Great company to work for. Company gives time off for holidays and cares about their employees."

in Cuba, MO

"I've worked at NMBS for 1 year. They offer great benefits and golden tickets for time off during the holidays. The leadership is good but sometimes makes you feel kind of small, but if you have a problem they are always there to help."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Chesterfield, MO

"This company always makes sure the employees are happy and go above and beyond to keep the moral up. I enjoy working here"

in Cuba, MO

"When I came to National Medical I had no idea what to expect. This was my first job in this field. I have now been with the company a year and it is literally the best career I could have. I love my job. It is a challenging yet fun work environment and very rewarding. The company cares about its employees and does everything it can to make sure all needs are met. I recommend this job to anyone looking for a lifelong career."

Accounts Receivable Lead
in Cuba, MO

"This is the best place to work. Everyone is family and treated with respect. No issue is too small and everything is handled with expertise. We all have a passion for our jobs because of how this company is organized. You come into work wanting to succeed every day. Every person here has an amazing attitude, which makes this the very best place to be employed."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I've worked for National Medical for about a year and a half. This job has been challenging, but very rewarding. Coming into a billing world after working in call centers is completely different. I remember my first day so clearly. I was so nervous because I knew nothing about the revenue cycle. However, I quickly felt right at home as everyone who I came in contact with welcomed me. Not only that but the building we were in created such a warm atmosphere. The senior staff has been amazing as well. It's not every day you get to sit down and actually talk with the owner of the company!"

Charge Poster
in Cuba, MO

"I've been with NMBS for 5 years now, I love the company and those I work with. I do feel as though the communication between departments should be cohesive and that the entire company should be reviewed for bonuses for job performance."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Patient Accounts Representative
in Cuba, MO

"It is a great place to work with great people and you have fun while you work."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked with National Medical for one and a half years, and by far it is the best companies I have worked for. Everyone is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand."

Claims Representative
in Cuba, MO

"I'm thankful to be working for such a wonderful company. The work environment is great, and my coworkers and supervisors are the best! All the benefits you get are so hard to find nowadays."