205 National Medical Care Reviews

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →
4.7
(based on 194 National Medical Care Review Ratings)
4.8
"I started working here almost 3 years ago. The company has more than doubled in size & they have opened a 2nd office a year & a half ago, which has also double in size. I have never worked in an office setting before & this has been the best job I have ever had. It doesn't really feel like work. The people here are truly family. Everyone here is very willing to help out wherever needed. The CEO & President of the company continually show how much everyone means to them. There isn't anyone better to work with! This company has plenty of growth opportunities for employees. The encouragement is overwhelming at times! I have definitely learned a lot since I have started here. This company pulls together in such a unique way. I look forward to coming into work everyday, I really enjoy my job. The flexible work hours are just one of the perks. The atmosphere here is very positive. The management here has great communication & are very encouraging. This company is definitely going places & is a place everyone should be!"
Posted 3 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
in Cuba, MO

"This is a company that cares for their clients. We understand that we are responsible for bringing in an actual person's money to them. The employees are just as important. We are passionate for our jobs and it shows. We are a fast paced environment. That has a very positive, welcoming atmosphere. I love it here. This was the best change I have ever done."

in Cuba, MO

"This is a great place to work, and everyone is so nice and always willing to help."

in Cuba, MO

"Great company. Benefits, work environment, coworkers, always learning something new, ability to switch departments if you want."

in Cuba, MO

"Amazing place to work for and the senior staff truly care."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"It's a great company to work for! The senior staff and management team truly care about you and your work. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else."

in Cuba, MO

"I have worked for NMBS for over 2 years now and love every minute of it. This company makes you feel like a person, not just an employee. They actually have your back when you need help. We work hard and play hard. We are rewarded very well, from the Team building activities, to the Bonus Ceremonies, to the PTO. Plus all the snacks and goodies that they provide for all of us."

in Cuba, MO

"Thankful for everything this job has to offer and has taught me. Never thought I'd be able to do what I do now, 2 years ago."

in Chesterfield, MO

"The best thing about National Medical Billing is that the president of the company not only is visible but also cares immensely for each individual employee. I first started working here in October of 2015, knowing next to nothing about medical billing. In March of 2015 after only roughly five months of working there my mother became very ill and I had to make the hard decision of leaving my job to take care of her. I went into my supervisor's office expecting to leave a wonderful job behind, in tears I explained my situation and said that while I did not want to leave, my family needed me. Instead of leaving that day with no hope for the future I was told that the president herself said that I was more than welcome back to my job at any time and to take care of my family and that they really looked forward to me coming back. Eight months later I was ready to work again, but had no expectations that the offer to come back would really be there. I reached out on a Monday and by that night I had an email asking if I could be back on Tuesday, the next day. There are not many large companies that care about the "little gut" as much as National Medical does and I consider myself lucky everyday I come into work."

Patient Account Representative
in Cuba, MO

"Great place to work! There are many job opportunities and the management is great to work with! Everyone is nice and easy to get along with! I highly recommend NMBS as a career!"

in Chesterfield, MO

"I really enjoy working for this fantastic company. I have been here for a bit over 2 years and I favor this place of employment. The people are wonderful and helpful. We work very hard, and we have fun at the same time."

in Cuba, MO

"This is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly and great to work with. Although this job can be stressful, this is a great job."

in Chesterfield, MO

"We live our core values! My favorite is "Work hard and have fun". As in life, you get back what you put in! I have never worked for a company that goes above and beyond for all of the employees like National Medical does. Truly amazing!"

in Cuba, MO

"I have been with the company for almost 3 months now and I have never loved a job this much before. The senior staff make the job enjoyable. The company is always looking for ways to improve each day, There are always incentives to keep everyone going and on their toes. If you like a company that not only cares about the employees but also cares about the clients as well, this is the job to consider."

in Chesterfield, MO

"We work very hard because we are constantly shown appreciation by the President, CEO and management. There is an expectation of excellence so if you are a slacker you will not survive here. NMBS is serious about providing the best service and the highest revenue for their clients."

in Cuba, MO

"I like to compare this company to Tina Turner's song "The Best" because we're better than all the rest. I love that I don't dread coming to work everyday as a claims representative. This job keeps me on the edge of my seat and constantly learning something new. The benefits are wonderful as well as the management and co-workers."