National Medical Care Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse National Medical Care Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at National Medical Care give their company a 4.6 rating out of 5.0 - which is 16% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest National Medical Care employees are Client Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Claims Representatives with a rating of 4.9.

4.6
(based on 225 National Medical Care Review Ratings)

4.7
"I started at National Medical in 2013. I have learned more here than I did when I was in college. The employees, executive staff, CEO and President are brilliant and smart people and great to work with! Hard work and dedication is what we strive for and the more you give, the more you are compensated and rewarded! Not only are the benefits package great but they also have company events that are fun and enjoyable!"
Posted 5 years ago in Chesterfield, MO
National Medical Care Employee

"This job not only handles acquiring clients and generating sales but also works with them after-sales. It would also be your job to continually please them to retain them as your client which means nonstop work and effort."

Billing Analyst

"The company was growing so quickly that meant that the workload also kept growing at a rapid pace. The work was so challenging that I didn't get any personal time or a 5-minute break."

4.6
National Medical Care (236)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)
National Medical Care Employee

"The management liked to play favorites which led to other employees feeling demotivated and frustrated. In their eyes, only the A/R team mattered and it negatively affected how other employees worked."

National Medical Care Employee

"Small niche firm with an expertise second to none."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
National Medical Care Employee

"It’s a great business and everybody works closely with each other."

National Medical Care Employee

"I've been with NMBS for a bit over a year. I have found the medical billing business to be challenging, changing, and one that is poised to continue in growth in respect to demands in the healthcare industry. NMBS has some incredibly dedicated leaders that direct us for delivering excellence to our clients, while encouraging us to learn as much as possible for those who desire promotion."

Sales Representative

"There are an endless amount of pros when working with National Medical. There is significant room for growth. When you show your hard work I can guarantee you will be recognized for it. I have been with the company for almost three years and truly consider this team as a family. The CEO, Nader Samii, and President, Lisa Rock are truly one-of-a-kind leaders. They are constantly striving and encouraging each employee to be the best and will ensure you have all the essentials resources in your department to ensure you are learning and developing. Some other little bonuses are: fully stocked kitchen (yum!), company cardinal game, events hosted for employees' children, opportunities to help out charities, and come Christmas, gifts for all 500+ employees! I really can't emphasize how much our leaders care for each and every employee.. if you are lucky enough to work here I promise you won't regret it!"

National Medical Care Employee

"I've worked for NMBS since August of 2014. This is a strong company and great co-workers. I do feel that the company communication between departments should be consistent and that a bonus structure should be available for all departments, not just one, as it takes all departments to allow that one department to obtain a bonus."

National Medical Care Employee

"This company not only takes the time to make sure its own employees are taken care of, but it has various collections and fundraisers for a number of charities throughout the year. It seems as though everyone in the company participates in some way, shape, or form and makes such a big difference in the lives of others. We cannot do it all by ourselves but together we can and it's refreshing to see a "give, give, give" attitude in a large company as opposed to the stereotypical "take, take, take" corporate greed. I love working for this company!"

National Medical Care Employee

"The fact that the company has a team dedicated specifically to its employees' health and well-being says everything about it. With opportunities to participate in everything from walking/running marathons, resources for counselors and other medical professionals, and offering tickets to a relaxing baseball game, the founders know that it is just as important to play hard as it is to work hard. The calming environment and various spaces to step away from your work, such as the cafe or the brainstorming room, offer employees a chance to recharge so that we can put 110% into the work that we do."

National Medical Care Employee

"I love being a part of this team; everyone shows a genuine passion for the work that they do and the people they work with/for. It makes a difference in the production/productivity of the company when you have so many happy people in one place all working together for a common goal."

National Medical Care Employee

"I have worked for National Medical since 2017, This company is very amazing to work for. I enjoy the work I do as it is challenging and rewarding. The company is full of amazing people, from senior staff, supervisors, managers, patient account representatives, HR. Everyone is welcoming and it makes my work experience within the company even better."

Accounts Receivable Representative

"National Medical is the best place I have ever worked. Everyone here is extremely friendly and is always willing to help out if you need it. Management is great and super understanding when kids are sick or there is an emergency. I love how this company does not breathe down your back to make sure you are doing your job."

National Medical Care Employee

"I have worked for National Medical for 3 years. I feel satisfied with the company as a whole and enjoy my job here."

National Medical Care Employee

"I started this job almost two years ago with the intention of switching careers. I had always been in customer service, but I was with the Travel and Hospitality industry for many years. I wanted a change, but I still wanted to be of service to the customer. This job fulfills and checks all my boxes as far as where I want to be in the service industry. I couldn't have asked for a better company to transition with. I'm very proud to work for NMBS and hope that anyone searching for work with medical billing has the privilege to experience this wonderful place."

National Medical Care Reviews FAQs

Is National Medical Care a good company to work for?

National Medical Care has an overall rating of 4.6 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 225 National Medical Care Review Ratings left anonymously by National Medical Care employees, which is 18% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 99% of employees would recommend working at National Medical Care.

Does National Medical Care pay their employees well?

National Medical Care employees earn $30,000 annually on average, or $14 per hour, which is 55% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 217 National Medical Care employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find National Medical Care Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a National Medical Care?

99% of employees would recommend working at National Medical Care with the overall rating of 4.6 out of 5. Employees also rated National Medical Care 4.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.3 for Rewards You Receive, 4.6 for Growth Opportunities and 4.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at National Medical Care?

According to our data, the highest paying job at National Medical Care is a Chief Clinical Officer at $201,000 annually. Browse National Medical Care Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at National Medical Care?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at National Medical Care is a Billing Analyst at $10,000 annually. Browse National Medical Care Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at National Medical Care?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at National Medical Care to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.