(based on 314 Coca-Cola Review Ratings)
"I have nothing bad to say about my previous employer, I learned everything there is to know about sales/marketing, especially sales. I was given all the tools and training to become successful in my department. I was able to shadow professionals, including some of the company's leaders and was able to visit accounts and make sales on my own. I worked in a team environment and individually and enjoyed the combination. I experienced diversity and a very challenging environment which was perfect."
Posted 6 years ago in Eagan, MN
in Niles, IL

"Good company but management cannot get it right."

Coca-Cola Employee

"Coca-Cola is an excellent company to work for, but it is very difficult to grow your career with Coca-Cola."

Coca-Cola Employee

"I have worked with Coke for going on 1 year as a contractor. I really love the organization and people!"

in Conroe, TX

"I have worked for Coke for the past 4 years, it is a very competitive company always pushing the envelope with technology to stay ahead of the competition. It is a very involved work environment to keep us as sales reps to keep pushing us to be the very best."

in Palmer, MA

"I've worked for Coca-Cola for 15 years."

Union Chairman
in Fort Wayne, IN

"I have worked for Coca-Cola since 2006. Although my department has a great manager and decent leadership below him, others within the facility are very poor and disrespectful. Very little room to advance in the facility where I operate out of which creates the reasoning for one to pursue other options."

Sales and Marketing Intern
in Eagan, MN

in Brandon, FL

"During the short time I was at Coke, the management was excellent to work with."

Warehouse Supervisor

"I've worked for Coca Cola for 6 years. I think it's a great brand and good company to work for. However growth opportunity is getting slimmer and slimmer. I am all about advancing in my career so I need strong growth opportunity."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Merchandiser
in Clovis, CA

"Great job to have in college. Flexible and learned many customer service skills."

in Bozeman, MT

"This was a great internship."

Service Technician
in Camden, AR

"I've worked at Coca-Cola for 10 years. In my position you are always doing different things. The technical aspect of my job is very advanced. You never get bored. The pay is better than any jobs in my location. Coke is always bringing new technology into the workplace. I would recommend this job to anyone that loves technology and mechanics."

Maintenance Supervisor
in Tempe, AZ

"Proud to work for the most recognized brand in the world. Not really a people place but company thinks it is. No chance for advancement or recognition of older workers. Lack of professional leaders at the production level. In several cases, equipment is outdated and requires additional maintenance. Long hours and either cold or hot working environment. Could be an excellent place to work for production level people. Not much chance of advancement for the professional employees at the plant."

Network Engineer

"I worked at Coca-Cola for 11 months. The atmosphere was great. The workers were respectful and loyal to their organization and company. I am honored to have worked with them."

Coca-Cola Employee

"I've worked for coca-cola for several months and realized this was just too much for 1 person on 1 shift to handle. Following procedures, I went ahead to ask my manager for any help or tips to make sure I do the job correctly and in an acceptable amount of time.. Unfortunately after our discussion I was left with no hope and long endless hours."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5