(based on 339 Coca-Cola Review Ratings)
"I have nothing bad to say about my previous employer, I learned everything there is to know about sales/marketing, especially sales. I was given all the tools and training to become successful in my department. I was able to shadow professionals, including some of the company's leaders and was able to visit accounts and make sales on my own. I worked in a team environment and individually and enjoyed the combination. I experienced diversity and a very challenging environment which was perfect."
Posted 6 years ago in Eagan, MN
in Charlotte, NC

"Great company culture, and positive working environment."

Sales Center Manager
in Draper, UT

"I worked for Swire for almost 12 years. Culture changed with leadership movement, I had many discrepancies. I love how much I learned for personal and professional development, but with poor leadership made it a bad place to work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Coca-Cola (577)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Coors Brewing (10)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Home City Ice (7)
Coca-Cola Employee

"I worked at Coca-Cola for six years. The company has a great work environment and treats their employees well with on-site activities and programs. The company is known worldwide, so the brand name is very well respected and liked."

Coca-Cola Employee

"I've worked for The Coca-Cola Company and found it to be a strong company with fantastic consumer brands - a perfect place for marketers that like empowerment and are curious to try out new things. The headquarter is based in Atlanta, GA but is present in over 200 countries around the world selling a broad range of beverage brands."

Average Coca-Cola Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in China, ME

"I learned a lot in the company and the working environment is comfortable."

Recruitment Manager

"The Coca-Cola Company is one of the best global employers, providing great opportunities for growth with in a fun working environment that is continuously growing. The company has great benefits and encourages it's employees to always be learning and growing."

in Londonderry, NH

"Great company with a lot of great employees that keep the place running. My 4 years at Coca Cola have been nothing but great memories even though the work is challenging most of the time. The one issue I do have is Coca Cola doesn't have a lot of opportunities for moving up in the department I am in."

Coca-Cola Employee

"My career at Coca-Cola encourages me to continue pursuing a zero-tolerance in safety. Each company has its own set of goals; however, the number one shared goal is safety. The old saying is Go home the way you came in. That saying now embraces the entire commuting community. Everyone that drives or rides should fall under the same care. When looking for a great company to work for, the safety of the community, as well as the company assets, should be high on their list."

in Toronto, ON

"Coca-Cola Canada is an amazing place to work with very collaborative co-workers, a young workforce and an entrepreneurial mindset. There is a high level of diversity and employees are encouraged to try new roles and learn new aspects of the company."

Shop Technician

"I’ve worked for Coca Cola for 2 years. Great company and benefits. But I am a quick and easy learner. There was no space for growth."

Product Analyst

"good stable place to work. work life balance. team appreciation. work from home-remote"

in Cleveland, TN

"I’ve worked for Coca- Cola for 11 years, while the companies mission statement is one we should all strive for, the culture does not reflect said mission statement. I love what I do, I just wish we shared the same values! I love the relationships that I’ve built over the years with management and peers."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Development Manager

"I've worked in Sales at Coca-Cola for 3 years and it's a great company to either get your foot through the door or a place to build a career. At the end of the day, it's about numbers. The company is extremely flexible with allowing you to make your own time as long as you hit your numbers. I'm lucky to have a great team to fall back on, but the company is so big, technology falls short. Resulting in delays in department communications."

in London, MN

"would of been a place to retire if they were keeping things they way they were, but with every change, it becomes less appealing."

Accounts Receivable Analyst

"Great place to work and gain knowledge about the financial side of the beverage world."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5