(based on 499 Amazon.com Review Ratings)
"Amazon is an excellent place to work, grow, and be part of an internet leader."
Posted 11 years ago in Seattle, WA
Amazon.com Employee

"Amazon is an organization that provides many opportunities for their employees. Hard work is not a maybe but a must."

in Fontana, CA

"If you are looking for a fast paced, exciting, and data driven company then Amazon.com is where you want to be. In my time with the company i have learned so much about being customer centric, It is one of the principles that Amazon swears by. It something you will pick up and understand as you progress through out Amazon. One of the things i valued there was how you were developed as a person, you are trained however you are required to use your brain and co workers to solve a problem or task. So if that is up your ally in a career you are looking for than amazon it is at"

Amazon.com (553)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is OSI Consulting (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is American Food & Vending (7)
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Good to work there. But too much politics."

Account Manager

"I worked for Amazon as an on-boarding account manager for an counterfeit prevention program regarding the Amazon marketplace. I would highly recommend this position to anyone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get into the thick of things! If you enjoy putting the customer first, a sense of ambiguity in your job and being challenged on the daily, Amazon is your go to!"

Average Amazon.com Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Hudson, MA

"nothing to say at this time"

in West Lafayette, IN

"I've worked for Amazon for over a year now. Overall, it has been good because it gives me a stable income to support myself in School. It can be a challenging job environment that builds character."

Picker
in Carlisle, PA

"I worked at Amazon since 2018. It was definitely challenging but well worth it. It was a good environment but it wasn’t cut out for me. I loved meeting new people and seeing different faces throughout the peak period. It was wonderful talking and meeting new people every day and seeing how their lives are and how long they have been with Amazon."

Associate
in Greenville, SC

"I have worked at amazon for almost a year now and I can say that its a great job for anyone who wants to start making up to $15/hr! I have a great management team that I work with, and they are more than willing to attend to any questions or comments we have at work, and go above and beyond to fix any problems. We try to maintain that same level of quality with our daily operations at work and for our customers. As a Sortation Associate, I attend to the tasks and duties at hand. This includes: Getting assigned for routes to be picked and staged at a timely manner, conducting crash sorts from delivery trucks sent onto a conveyer belt and then sorted to their assigned racks and taken out for driver pickup and delivery. Although this is a very physically demanding job, I would definitely recommend this for everyone. It has great benefits and pays well!"

Amazon.com Employee

"Amazon is a great place to build fundamental product management skills. The scope of opportunity varies significantly from team to team. Because of the company's size and complexity, some projects can be slow-moving and drawn out. Leadership changes occur frequently and many teams lack specific direction."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Bronx, NY

"I have worked at this company its a well know. Company and good environment but sometimes there is not guaranteed work or devices do not work"

in Santa Clara, CA

"Amazon is a great company. I really loved the amazing in house processes developed and adopted in every program. There are some issues with the work life balance."

Delivery Driver

"When first starting this position the pay and the routing was good. As time has progressed the routes have got worse(dirt roads and a routing system that has unfortunately got worse) has taken its toll."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Moreno Valley, CA

"I’ve been with Amazon since 2014. Amazon is a great place to work if you’re looking for job security. Amazon is also big on safety, which reassures us that Amazon really cares about their employees. Amazon also offered great pay and benefits, which allowed my wife to be a full time mom."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Amazon.com Employee

"I’ve worked for Amazon for about 5 years and I have to say the company is very fast paced and hands on with a great compensation package for managers/supervisors"

Amazon.com Employee

"Exciting place to work, but be prepared to sacrifice your personal time to the job."