(based on 649 Amazon Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Amazon Fulfillment since October of 2012. I believe they have a great core of values including those concerning customer orientation and leadership. However, I feel as though management can be vastly improved. I do not feel I am supported by my immediate management. Compensation is rather low for the responsibilities and duties required for my position. I do enjoy working for Amazon but I do not see myself building a strong career within the Fulfillment Center."
Posted 7 years ago in San Bernardino, CA
Cognizant Engineer
in Redmond, WA

"Great customer-centric company"

in Staten Island, NY

"I've worked in the Amazon fulfillment center since 2017. The better you perform, the more chances you have in growing as an associate. The limitation on restroom usage is a bit of an issue, but other than that it is a good experience. You are able to apply as a manager even without a degree after working for over 2 years (which they count as equivalent to an undergrad degree) and apply internally."

Amazon (703)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is OSI Consulting (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is American Food & Vending (7)
Amazon Employee

"I've worked for Amazon Digital Goods. The team is innovative and engaging. There were a lot of transitions going on and I decided I would like to develop my programming skills in a different direction. I respect this company and the work I have done, I just needed to take a different path."

Delivery Partner
in Spring House, PA

"I’ve worked as a delivery partner for the past 3 years. Being able to serve customers and put a smile on someone’s face is very rewarding. The ability to make my own schedule is a plus as well. I enjoy the job because you earn tips for hard work."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"Pros: Fun, challenging work environment with a large variety of equipment. Cons: Way too much bloat in management. Managers, for the most part, do not understand their roles and do not possess the skills to help employees succeed."

Amazon Employee

"They will challenge you, but not push you too hard to meet deadlines. Some overtime may be needed to meet deadlines at times. Agile work environment, and good people."

Process Assistant
in Haslet, TX

"Amazon has been a great company to work for! They've taught me even more about time management, predictions, labor management, and preparing for the unknown. It is a very demanding job, but the satisfaction of knowing that every day will not be the same has been rewarding. I'm always in for a challenge."

Software Development Engineer in Test Intern

"I worked in prime video team at Amazon. My manager was great and supportive along with my mentor. Also, I got help from my very talented teammates."

Amazon Employee

"Its a very large company!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Warehouse Worker
in Florence, NJ

"Amazon will hire and train employees to work in their warehouse with great health benefits on your initial start date. If you work hard and search for additional training opportunities, you can submit for higher-level roles at various locations nationally. Transferring to other locations can be accomplished by using their internal online system to help with relocation or just job advancement. Amazon will also help pay tuition for people interested in obtaining careers outside of the company."

Stower
in Las Vegas, NV

"My experience with retail management for over 30 years can work in the relation of all experiences, customer satisfaction, inventory control, payroll, recruiting, hiring, deposits in cash handling, merchandising according to the year, season, and holiday."

Fulfillment Center Associate
in Las Vegas, NV

"I have only been at Amazon for a few months but, I find it to be a pretty smooth running company that is growing very fast. They offer benefits as soon you are deemed to be a full-time employee."

Area Operations Manager
in Kenosha, WI

"Since 2020 I am an Amazonian Area Operations Manager. My current employer provides all the necessary tools to help the teams suceed. In addition, the culture and compensation are great."

Amazon Employee

"I’ve worked for Amazon for 3 years and 4 months. The work environment here is fast paced and hardworking getting the job done on time. The managers here are good having communication skills that are clear and consistent. The benefits are great for part-time and full-time employees. It’s also a good job for people who are also in school along with the programs they can sign up for according to their school/career of choice."

Technician
in Robbinsville, NJ

"N/A nothing to add to a review"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5