(based on 609 Amazon Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Amazon Fulfillment since October of 2012. I believe they have a great core of values including those concerning customer orientation and leadership. However, I feel as though management can be vastly improved. I do not feel I am supported by my immediate management. Compensation is rather low for the responsibilities and duties required for my position. I do enjoy working for Amazon but I do not see myself building a strong career within the Fulfillment Center."
Posted 7 years ago in San Bernardino, CA
Recruiting Coordinator
in Herndon, VA

"I worked for Amazon as a contract recruiter for 9+ months during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Mostly worked from home after about 2 months working there, there was no work-life balance as I converted from an On-site recruiter coordinator to a Phone Screen RC and I worked 40+ hours a week (and received contract pay) plus another side job. Wished I could have been converted full time as I gave it 100% and put in extra hours to make sure I had a positive candidate experience. As a contractor, they do not provide individual employee feedback or advice so that was challenging for my career growth."

in Troutdale, OR

"Having to stand and walk 10 miles a day on a 60 hour week is not reasonable. Solutions do exist to mitigate this while keeping an effective work flow. Managers could have been more effective helping workers and improving product flow.."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

Amazon (663)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is OSI Consulting (5)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is American Food & Vending (7)
Maintenance Technician
in Lewisville, TX

"The fast-paced Company and fun to work."

in Manchester, NH

"Don't listen to the adverts saying how good this company is they have just picked a handful of staff who say its OK. Most people say is a horrible company to work for, your treated like a slave or a prisoner, your timed for your breaks your timed every time you go toilet and if you just go to the toilet they say were you going, your a prisoner in this place once you start working for them. They have no respect for you and all they care about is targets... don't reach your target your out and its good bye... horrible company would never work there again..."

Average Amazon Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Process Assistant
in Fontana, CA

"Great place to work with lots of employee benefits and opportunity to advance."

Amazon Employee

"Amazon is a shark tank. If you have a great deal of confidence in yourself AND are willing to make you work the #1 thing in your life, this is a fantastic place to be if you can get in. If you are not able to check both of those boxes, the experience will likely be miserable and/or short-lived."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Compliance Specialist

"Great company to work for if you want to learn and develop your skills."

in Thornton, CO

"Working at an Amazon warehouse is a good experience if you want to improve your communication skills, sorting and packaging skills. You work alone with a team to support you if needed, there are a lot of growth opportunities. Amazon loves to promote within, and provide resources and free classes to improve many things, such as resume writing, leadership skills, and they provide sponsorships to specific schools and trade programs after working for a consistent year."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Amazon Employee

"Great place to work. really good people."

in Tracy, CA

"I've worked at Amazon for 3 years as a warehouse associate before my current role as a data analyst. The work was difficult as an associate but is manageable as long as you don't have bad managers and depending on the department you're in bad co-workers who can also set you up for failure. I just got into my current role as a data analyst which is ok because I have a good boss but he's hard to read on expectations."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Associate
in Daytona Beach, FL

"I've worked at Amazon for almost a year. I love the environment. It is friendly and safe"

Amazon Employee

"I have been with Amazon for the past 4 years and I have no complaints. It is the best place to work."

in Robbinsville, NJ

"Amazon is an interesting place to work. You have on hand and continues improving technology and quality system to learn from and grow into the work life. Warehouse safety is strictly enforced. There are rooms for self improvement - on the job, on-site formal training and out-of site formal training. Compensation -tangible and non-tangible to me are +++"

in Philadelphia, PA

"It is a good company, but I may not be good to everyone. I am an independent contractor. I don't have anyone over my shoulder. They only problem I have with amazon because they always try to make everything about them."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Software Developer
in Palo Alto, CA

"I’ve worked as an SDE intern. The work was focused on machine learning & big data fields."