(based on 110 ADT Security Review Ratings)
in Boca Raton, FL

"As a contractor, ADT used resources on a contract basis almost as a company would utilize office equipment or office supplies. Many contractors, including myself, were nearly "disposable", so my personal experience was not positive in the end.My personal experience also included a very restricted view of overall project details, but I believe that was more due to the PM's personal choices, and do not see that as an overall corporate issue.The environment was fantastic, and most people with whom I interacted were great. It's a shame they don't recognize good resources as assets, whether contract or FTE, and make more effort to retain these resources."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Irving, TX

"Good pay and stable company."

in Boca Raton, FL

"ADT is quickly going downhill. Leadership is inconsistent and confused. HR is absent. Processes are cumbersome and constantly changing. Stay away!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Irving, TX

"Very stable company. Various opportunities within to grow. Great compensation."

in Boca Raton, FL

"Currently working for this company, but who knows for how long. If your thinking of joining ADT, be prepared to work 10-12 hours days, 6 days a week. The pay sales via commission only, have you drive all over with your own car and get HORRIBLE mileage re-imbursement ($.16/mile), and they basically teach you HOW to sell the product, and nothing really about the security part that we are supposed to be trained and experts on.Would not join them knowing what I know now..."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Aurora, CO

"I've worked for ADT for a bit over a year and have found that it lacks strong middle/upper management leadership to make decisions that improve the business. Many people agree that there is no clear vision for the company or our own department. Because of this, it's difficult to get behind leadership. I think they should focus more on employee engagement, offer more opportunities to develop and grow, and provide better training for new employees."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Commercial Account Executive
in Chatsworth, CA

"Working at ADT, was a great place to work as I had the pleasure of working with some great people that turned into life time friendships, it made my job that much more enjoyable and I looked forward to going to work because of the people. My job was to support the sales team and that meant meeting new people and challenges day to day."

Senior Program Manager
in Boca Raton, FL

"I have worked for ADT LLC, Tyco Fire and Security and Tyco since 1996. The company employs approximately 25,000 employees and has over 30 locations in the North American market."

Agile Coach
in Jacksonville, FL

"I have worked for ADT for a little over a year. Politics is everything here. New Senior Management turning IT around by replacing front office technology and using more contractors than FTE to do the work."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Contract Auditor
in Aurora, CO

"I worked at ADT for almost a year as a contract auditor. I got the job as a contractor, so I knew the position was no where near permanent. But my manager recognized my skill and ability to do the job I was given, so she did her best to keep me on the team as long as she could. The workplace was very friendly and the managers were very understanding and willing to work with their employees."

Residential Sales Representative
in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked for ADT for over 2 months. I enjoy the company and what it has to offer. I do believe the management structure and sales structure needs some improvement."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Small Business Representative
in New Haven, CT

"Its a pretty straightforward situation here at ADT if you are in sales. Expense reimbursement is nearly non-existent, while expenses run very high, particularly in regards to your personal vehicle. Compensation is poor. Product is the highest priced in the market. Competition is everywhere. ADT drops a lot of bucks on marketing and its a well known name, but the company packs markets with too many reps and brokers. I've looked at the reports and the average rep makes about 30K/year."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Field Support Representative
in Jacksonville, FL

"Just not a good company. Not enough employees to handle the workload at our center."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in West Valley City, UT

"Very large company, separated from Tyco a year ago, many policy changes that are not beneficial/hurt employees (Runzheimer). More employee turnover than there should be. Training needs to be better.Micromanaged by managers.Office staff is great however, and very helpful."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
in Boca Raton, FL

"I've found it to be a strong company with good ethical values and an emphasis on customer retention."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5