(based on 283 ADP Review Ratings)
"ADP Dealer Services has been a great place to work. The tools to do our jobs are frequently upgraded to let us supply and support our clients in the best way. Working from home is also possible with the right equipment!"
Posted 6 years ago
Associate Client Support Consultant
in La Palma, CA

"ADP was my first corporate job after graduating from college. The company has showed me the importance of empathy, loyalty, and client retention and satisfaction. They offer a plethora of services that would make any business owner's life easier."

in Parsippany, NJ

"I have been working for ADP for almost 3 years now and it’s a place where you are always learning and always being challenged. Nothing like mentally being stimulated and learning from each other."

ADP (506)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Marcum (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is alliantgroup (9)
in Roseland, NJ

"Good company to have an amazing work life balance. Amazing opportunities to grow within the company and different roles to transition and learn from."

Fund Control Specialist
in San Dimas, CA

"I’ve worked for ADP since 2016. They are a great company with values and good benefits. However, I've noticed some perks have been taken away at the San Dimas location."

Average ADP Ratings in the Past 4 Years

FP&A Manager
in Roseland, NJ

"I have worked with ADP for one year."

Product Consultant
in Lebanon, NH

"ADP is a huge company. Currently they are going through a hub fad, so if you live in Alpharetta GA or Maitland FL you have a great opportunity to get a position and have job growth. I found the pay and benefits quite good. Managers are excellent and help in guiding you through ADPs process to do your job."

in Jacksonville, FL

"Great company for how big it is. Never met anyone there I couldn't work with."

in Parsippany, NJ

"Delivered key account client retention and identified new business opportunities to drive 20% in incremental revenue as a strategic business partner providing human capital solutions throughout the client lifecycle."

District Manager

"Great place to work and start your tech career in. There are opportunities to move around the company based on performance and personal objectives. Great team spirit and synergy between departments."

in Tempe, AZ

"The role offers great compensation and benefits. In your day to date role, you will find yourself struggling to find time to complete most of your work in a typical 8 hour work day. Mandatory overtime is expected and asked throughout the year."

in Roseland, NJ

"Decent company in certain disciplines. Some upward mobility when based in certain areas"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Pasadena, CA

"Pros Great culture and team oriented approach and its always been about whats good for the client. Recently, i have seen a shift toward whats good for the stock price, which is good and bad. good for stockholders but not always the best for employees or clients! Cons The overall benefits plan is weak. My new employer is larger than ADP yet the benefits are better and less expensive. They need to address this to attract new employees into the company Advice to Management Remember how we used to put clients FIRST! ADP is a wonderful company and i enjoyed most of my time there but toward the end it changed and i can only hope they figure out how to get back to what worked!"

in Roseland, NJ

"I've worked at ADP for about 3.5 years with increasing responsibilities over time. The team was wonderful to work with especially the manager. He was invested in my success and helped throughout my tenure there. The benefits were amazing as well. Also, I got to work cross-functionally with teams around the world which helped provide a global perspective on business operations."

in Marlborough, MA

"I worked for ADP in Marlborough for 7.5 years. I was able to manage two of the top projects in ADP for the health benefits on UI and mobile devices. With my dedication to the project and always respecting the development and QA input, we were able to meet our deadlines. Teamwork, team collaboration, and team communication were essential to the success of the team. :-)"

in La Palma, CA

"It's a very micro-managed company with very little flexibility. They control your schedule and can change it whenever they like. They choose when you get a break. You have to put a sign on your desk when you're at lunch or on break. It's so difficult to get PTO. If you take too many sick days they can penalize you. It's like being in the third grade. Of course, it depends on the role you have within the company. However, for my role, it does not give me the flexibility than any of my previous jobs have given me. There were a lot of things promised and sold to me in the interview, which was complete lies when I joined the company"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5