On average, employees at ADP give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest ADP employees are Executive Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Senior Field Engineers also with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 299 ADP Review Ratings)
"ADP Dealer Services has been a great place to work. The tools to do our jobs are frequently upgraded to let us supply and support our clients in the best way. Working from home is also possible with the right equipment!"
Posted 6 years ago
District Manager

"Great Company to work for. Benefits and culture were second to none. Best training in the industry that I could have received as an entry-level position."

in Coraopolis, PA

"I workerd for ADP since August 2019. I have had a great time in my role and could not have found a better boss. They gave me extensive sales training which allowed me to be successful in my role, as well as set me up for a transition to other roles in the future. The one downside I have found while working there is that the commission structure is a bit limiting. I was under the impression during my hiring that I would be receiving commission directly from the insurance carriers I was working with. Once the job began, I was informed that I would be receiving a small fraction of those commissions. It is a great space to learn sales and get your foot in the door, but in order to make a decent living you will need to work about 80 hours a week, both on and off the clock. Again, I love nearly everything about the company and their benefits, but I am at a point where I need to start planning for children and my future, and the pay just does not keep up with those demands."

ADP (522)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Marcum (6)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is alliantgroup (10)
Recruiter
in Findlay, OH

"I worked at ADP RPO for 4 years. I enjoyed every day while employed there. They provided me with the opportunity for career growth and the ability to work with some Fortune 100 companies. The salary was competitive and fair. I also had the opportunity to travel onsite to client offices for career events."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
General Ledger Specialist
in Tempe, AZ

"ADP is a great company to work for."

Average ADP Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Senior Management Consultant
in Parsippany, NJ

"I worked for ADP, Inc for 17 years and loved every minute."

in Parsippany, NJ

"I at ADP since 2019. Great company that really cares a lot about it's employees and does a lot for them."

Management Specialist
in Roseland, NJ

"In my previous role I was a skilled and hardworking Tech and Apps Management Specialist II, but due to the ongoing pandemic my previous employer was forced to lay off all employees. While this period was unplanned and unexpected, I put the time to good use and am ready to get back to the workforce. Please take a moment to review my attached resume and credentials. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding my candidacy."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Miami, FL

"I’ve worked for ADP for a year now. The company has great culture and amazing technology."

in Orlando, FL

"I think the current market and business world has presented new challenges but also new opportunities"

Scrum Master

"ADP is a wonderful company that treats its employees with respect and values hard work. Unfortunately, due to these tough coronavirus times, they have had a difficult 2020 and have lost too many clients and needed to downsize. I was given notice last week and will finish up with them at the end of July."

in Coraopolis, PA

"Very fast paced environment and opportunity to make a lot of money very easy on."

in La Palma, CA

"I have worked for ADP within the sales department. for 4 years and it has been a great experience. The company culture is great and the managers treat you with respect and value your opinion."

Senior Lead
in Parsippany, NJ

"i am working with ADP ,There management was very good , work environment was good"

in Parsippany, NJ

"Good Work Environment, Here management was very good"

in Roseland, NJ

"I worked as summer intern there, it's a good experience for people to learn and grow by themselves."