(based on 254 ADP Review Ratings)
"I have worked for ADP for over 10 years and have built great friendships with my peers and long standing partnerships with my clients. I have learned a lot in my tenure here and I'm grateful to all the managers and supervisors that have mentored me along the way. ADP's culture is one of putting their employees and clients first in an ethically sound environment. This is one aspect of the company I do admire and will look for in my next employer."
Posted 6 years ago in Alpharetta, GA
Lead Programmer
in Elk Grove, CA

"ADP is a large company that I worked with for 3.5 years. Salary was good but I soon was overworked and had not enough time to work on projects I found worthwhile."

Project Manager
in Augusta, GA

"Great benefits, good work-home balance. Great tool set for accomplishing work."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Senior Developer
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"The Dealer management division has a bright future. It's doing very well and moving in the right direction. The clean up of a large number of employees (consolidating to Chicago and India) hopefully has finished. Which means the company is now leaner and there is more opportunity to move up."

in Alpharetta, GA

"Great job! But need to focus on developing skills early rather than being thrown into something unknown."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in San Dimas, CA

"Good leadership and staff that are very focused on driving to meet the business goals. A very strong work ethic and culture."

in Alpharetta, GA

"I am very happy with my current position. When the interview was conducted, I was happy. Now that I am actually here and working, it's much better than I expected it to be. Couldn't have asked for a better job! :)"

in Alpharetta, GA

"Been a great time, but be sure to obtain some form of training or knowledge before being there for half a year."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Roseland, NJ

"Excellent company to work for."

in Roseland, NJ

"ADP is a very conservative company, where deploying new technologies is extremely hard even if they're perfectly suited for the problems at hand. There is a lot of talk about innovation without any real action from the top management, while bottom-up attempts at innovation are easily squashed by engineering or web-tier teams that make all decisions related to which technologies can be used."

Principal Member of Technical Staff
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"ADP is a great company to work for, and paid quite well as well. I worked as a manager/developer with a few people reporting to me."

Account Manager

Senior Tax Processing Specialist
in San Dimas, CA

"I have seen company policy at ADP evolve to be centered around a more customer oriented experience, a trend which I find highly advisable in a competitive payroll market."

Workforce Management Consultant
in Princeton, NJ

"Great company with a strong sales culture. I truly learned a ton of information and skills that I continue to use today. The only concern was the office environment and the unfortunate ethical challenges it created."

Enterprise Project Manager
in Portland, OR

"I have worked for ADP for nearly 25 years. Their Enterprise account team is an exceptionally demanding environment and finding a work life balance can be challenging but the rewards and recognition are excellent. If you look at your employment life as an avocation and a natural extension of yourself that combines with your family life, you would be very at home here."

Account Executive
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Difficult to advance, very innovative, management based on performance, therefore lacks in leadership qualities."