(based on 303 ADP Review Ratings)
"ADP Dealer Services has been a great place to work. The tools to do our jobs are frequently upgraded to let us supply and support our clients in the best way. Working from home is also possible with the right equipment!"
Posted 7 years ago
Senior Tax Processing Specialist
in San Dimas, CA

"I have seen company policy at ADP evolve to be centered around a more customer oriented experience, a trend which I find highly advisable in a competitive payroll market."

Workforce Management Consultant
in Princeton, NJ

"Great company with a strong sales culture. I truly learned a ton of information and skills that I continue to use today. The only concern was the office environment and the unfortunate ethical challenges it created."

Enterprise Project Manager
in Portland, OR

"I have worked for ADP for nearly 25 years. Their Enterprise account team is an exceptionally demanding environment and finding a work life balance can be challenging but the rewards and recognition are excellent. If you look at your employment life as an avocation and a natural extension of yourself that combines with your family life, you would be very at home here."

Account Executive
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Difficult to advance, very innovative, management based on performance, therefore lacks in leadership qualities."

Senior Business Analyst
in San Dimas, CA

"I've worked for ADP for over sixteen years. While most of the management staff is trust worthy, I feel there are a few management associates that are only out for themselves. I had issues with my Director and HR sided with them."

Administrative Assistant
in Manhattan, NY

"It is a really good company, it caters to sales people."

in South Jordan, UT

"Great place to work. It's a software company that knows it's a software company and manages itself accordingly. Plus the management team is great. I'd work there again in a heartbeat!"

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
in Alpharetta, GA

"I am working with ADP client through RHI; ADP is a very good and one of the fortune 500 companies with very good work policies and ethics. I am a good team player and am working with a very good team members and in a very professional working environment. I have always been working with highly qualified professionals from whom learned a lot of new and varied technical information."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
in Roseland, NJ

"My ten week internship at ADP was perfect. It was a perfect security opportunity coupled with an amazing networking opportunity. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly and made me feel like I was part of the team and not just an intern."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Digital Solutions Manager

"Cobalt provides digital sanity to busy dealers with the first full-service marketing solution.What sets us apart is that our solution is manageable, profitable, and meaningful. It's manageable because we offer the first full control digital automotive platform. It's profitable because it's backed by the largest car buyer intelligence base in the industry. It's meaningful because we believe technology can never replace the human element, which is why we house over 500 passionate service and support experts who exist solely to advise our amazing clients."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Director of Marketing
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have been given many excellent opportunities at my current business. The have helped my grow professionally and provided a competitive salary. However, to advance my career at this point I am searching for new opportunities."

District Manager

"Training was not as advertised. There were three different managers in one year."

What do you like about working at ADP?

"I liked the great reputation, benefits, and paid training. There was a lot of opportunity for growth."

"It will take a while to get the offer - several rounds of interviews. You better have a passion for HR technology."

What don't you like about working at ADP?

"I disliked the high management turnover. Also, it's proven to be a mediocre training program."

"Look more closely at sales management, and consider better management training."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Verifier
in Louisville, KY

"ADP is not a bad place to work, but it is not in the field of my expertise."

What do you like about working at ADP?

"I like the flexibility in scheduling, my co-workers, and management."

"Look at all of the available job types. It is a very large company with many opportunities."

What don't you like about working at ADP?

"The type of work is not in a creative field."

"Listen to the people in the trenches who do the work."

Payroll Implementation Specialist
in Augusta, GA

What do you like about working at ADP?

"Every day I get to bring clients closer to their own personal goal for their business. Getting their employees paid on time is literally in my hands. I take great pride in that, and I treat that responsibility with great dignity and confidence."

"Be yourself and let your natural ability shine. Do not let fear hold you back."

What don't you like about working at ADP?

"There is not anything that I do not like about the company. It is a great place to work. I would highly recommend working at this company to anyone else."

"Management does a great job of keeping everyone encouraged and motivated. I also feel that it's important to have an open-door policy where you can feel comfortable in speaking to your manager about your work performance. Personally, my performance is very important to me, and I am always looking for that extra feedback so that I can continue to grow and succeed with the company."

Major Account Manager
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

What do you like about working at ADP?

"I like the many resources and clear vision as a company. They are the main player in the payroll industry."

"Territories are very saturated. I was told there would be a management opportunity after a year, and now I'm told it would take 3-4 years."

What don't you like about working at ADP?

"My heart is into retail management, not saturated outside sales."

"Understand the DM's territory before expecting high quotas. Some DMs have created territories that don't have a lot of opportunity but are expected the same results."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5