(based on 196 Starbucks Review Ratings)
in Cheney, WA

"I love the company I work with. They take care of us and consider our safety during these trying times. We get perks as Starbucks partners that many other companies don't offer. We also have really great management and a relationship with our district manager. They always consider our class schedule and let us know that they care."

in Charlotte, NC

"I worked at Starbucks for more than a year and I've learned a lot. The job taught me how to be more discipline and work with other people in a very efficient manner. The management are very helpful and easy to get along with."

Starbucks (318)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (9)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
Shift Supervisor
in Guilderland, NY

"I’ve worked for Starbucks since 2014. This job has taught me how to work with a team. It has taught me how working with others to achieve any common goal makes work better day in and day out."

General Manager
in San Ramon, CA

"Let go due to Covid 19 Restructure of stores and company."

Average Starbucks Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Victorville, CA

"I have worked for Starbucks for five years. My time spent with this company has allowed me to grow and develop as an individual and as a member within a team. Daily, I create enlightening connections with customers and coworkers. I have become better at time management and multitasking through this position. I am also able to help develop new employees grow within the company through my position as a Barista Trainer. Working for Starbucks allowed me to attain the next step of my education through the Starbucks College Achievement Plan with Arizona State University. Not only was I given a wonderful opportunity for education, I have had the opportunity to develop lifelong friendships with fellow employees I have come across during my time with the company."

in Hammond, LA

"I have worked with Starbucks since the summer of 2017. within six months of working there was able to become a lead advanced skills trainer, which also lead to more opportunities, for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my coworkers and felt welcomed to work there."

Product Development Engineer

"I have worked with Starbucks at their World HQ in Seattle, WA since February of this year. The company has a thrive to create a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome. Starbucks partners are showing how resilient they are by using the ritual of connecting over coffee to uplift the everyday experience and drive deeper human connection."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Kennesaw, GA

"Starbucks mission is to create a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome. This allows us to act with courage, challenging the status quo and find new ways to grow our company and each other. My store specifically focused on being present, connecting, and treating everyone dignity and respect. Thats how day in and out we delivered our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for all results."

in Fresno, CA

"I have worked for Starbucks since 2013. Making Starbucks a career is a realistic option for those willing to put in the effort. They have lots of different benefits, a few of which I took advantage of. They give free stocks at the end of each year. It is a fun job that can also be really rewarding. I am very thankful for the opportunities Starbucks gave me."

in Wichita, KS

"Starbucks is a great place to work, especially during the pandemic. They are a company that cares for their employees, to an extent, and they care about our safety. However, of course at any company there is room for improvement including better pay and benefits for their partners. Aside from that, It's a very welcoming business that I would encourage people to apply to."

Retail Operations Manager
in San Francisco, CA

"I’ve worked at Starbucks for over 14 years. The company really cares about their partners and values hard work. Starbucks has really stepped up during the pandemic to ensure that the partners are taken care of and that our environment is as safe as it can be, upon return. The resources available for the well being of our partners are remarkable and have really helped us navigate through these uncertain times. The work can be labor intensive, at times, but the connections you make with the customers and partners are worth the hard work."

in Vestavia Hills, AL

"I worked at Starbucks Coffee Company since September of 2011, I started out in NYC originally, was able to obtain a transfer to move to Birmingham Alabama to finish my Engineering degree at UAB."

in Eau Claire, WI

"I worked at Starbucks for nearly 5 years. It was a fun job but not a life long career for me."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Lake Forest, CA

"I have loved working for Starbucks. As a five year partnership, this company has helped me grow and shaped me to be the leader I am today. It is a great company to work for, with great benefits. Without them, I would still be working on getting my bachelor degree. Thankfully, I had Starbucks and the Starbucks College Achievement Program."

in Anaheim, CA

"I've been working for Starbucks for over two years, specifically at the Downtown Disney location where millions of customers receive a cup of coffee every year. Starbucks offers their employees' several opportunities for growth. For example, within the first two years, I have been given the opportunity to train new baristas. If you are passionate and willing to learn this is a great company to apply for."