On average, employees at DaVita give their company a 3.4 rating out of 5.0 - which is 14% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest DaVita employees are Facility Administrators submitting an average rating of 3.7 and Administrative Assistants with a rating of 3.0.

(based on 73 DaVita Review Ratings)

2.7
"I have worked with Davita for the last year in Deland Florida. The company is extraordinary. Its village mentality is inspiring and the caliber of people is outstanding. The mission for this company is very reflective, to be the best health care partner the world has ever seen. I believe they will be in a very short time. The skills I learned here have prepared me for other positions in the health care field."
Posted 8 years ago in Deland, FL
DaVita Employee

"I am a current DaVita teammate in our Revenue Operations facility located in Irvine CA. If you are looking to get into the healthcare field and want stability, a challenge, and growth, this is the company for you. DaVita is known worldwide and is a leader in quality dialysis care. The DaVita Way means that they dedicate their Head, Heart, and Hands to pursue the Mission, live the Values, and build a healthy Village."

in Oakland, CA

"I have worked at Davita Kidney Care for 18 years building Quality Clinics for the teammates and patients."

DaVita (106)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
Technical Support Specialist
in Kansas City, MO

"I've worked for several companies with good job experience. After doing several things I know now what was intended for me in life. And I want to get back to it."

in Macon, GA

"I have been with Davita for some years. The benefits are great but the PAY SUCKS. Davita is a company that will work you extremely hard and will give out crappie raises. They work dangerous and don't mind working SHORT. They work their techs and Nurses like DOGS. If you want to feel appreciated for your work go work for American Renal."

in Jacksonville, NC

"I worked at DaVita New River in Jacksonville North Carolina. I can't speak for other clinics but I can for mine. I love it. I started my training and I've been working for them for 2 months now. My coworkers are awesome we help each other out a lot. My boss is great. pay is good too. It’s a very productive and friendly environment both for patients and care providers."

DaVita Employee

"Davita has a very good company culture. It drives teamwork and good rapport with teammates. Large milestones are celebrated as a team, and that makes us all want to work harder together. We celebrate with our teams and as a company every year."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
DaVita Employee

"I’ve worked for Davita for 4 years. The culture in the company is rich in culture and I they promote a strong team environment. I enjoy being able to use my experience to help others grow and becoming better developers. We commonly celebrate milestones as a team and we all worked together very well."

in Bronx, NY

"I worked for Davita Clinical Research for 8 months now. Coming from academia, working for a CRO has provided exposure to a corporate environment that was missing coming from academia."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"Very good workplace and coworkers willing to help. Great manager"

in New Haven, CT

"DaVita Clinical Research has been an incredible place to work. The organization lives and breathes its mission and values. Of course, they are not 100% perfect and they acknowledge that but from the site level to the executive team, they are doing constant work to create the best healthcare outcomes in regard to Nephrology."

Team Leader

"DaVita is an innovative and progressive organization in a competitive market, which aggressively develops technical solutions that support the highly interactive nature of their primary objective."

DaVita Employee

"You'll have an opportunity to excel if you drink the kool-aid. It is very clickish and siloed. There is a shinny object syndrome in the IT org that kills progress. The people are great and the ideals are worthy. The politics get in the way of the vision."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Laguna Hills, CA

"I have worked for Davita for 3 years and love this company. The culture they have created is wonderful. The best part about working here is being able to help others. You play such an important role in the patients’ life and it’s an honor to be there for them."

DaVita Employee

"I have worked for DaVita for 5 years and recommend it for anyone early in their career. However, I don't recommend DaVita for mid-career professionals. If you don't have an MBA from an elite B School, they don't have a place for you for advancement."

in Coppell, TX

"I've worked for DaVita Rx since 2011."