1,248 Cisco Systems Reviews

Browse Cisco Systems Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Cisco Systems give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Cisco Systems employees are Test Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and IT Managers also with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 995 Cisco Systems Review Ratings)

"I worked for Cisco Systems as a Software Development Engineering Intern with the NOSTG team at Boxborough , MA. I found the company culture to be excellent and I also had the opportunity to learn a lot during the twelve weeks of my internship. I also had the excellent opportunity of getting to meet some of the stalwarts in the Networks industry and also got to interact with them on a one-on-one basis. Overall , the experience was better than I could have ever hoped for."
Posted 7 years ago in Acton, MA
Cisco Systems Employee

"I was in my last company for about 7 years, Its a great place to work with good coworkers and relationships across all levels of the company."

Cognizant Engineer
in Milpitas, CA

"I've worked for Cisco for the past 2 years. It's one of the best places to work with good ethical values."

Cisco Systems (1248)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sigma Designs (5)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)
Cisco Systems Employee

"I’ve worked at Cisco for 15 years. Throughout this 15 years, I was able to move around to work for different technology groups to learn new skills. I have excellent relationship with my management team. Cisco has been going through a lot of changes from product directions to company culture in last 5 year. The executive team is very conscious in making sure Cisco is being a good global citizen which I think is very important."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I've worked for Cisco for more than 20 years, it is a great network company"

Cisco Systems Employee

"Cisco Systems Inc is a really good company to work for. I have been with this company for 20 years and love this place."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I have worked for Cisco system and it was pretty straight"

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Cisco Systems Employee

"I have worked for Cisco for 23 years. Company with a great culture, values, innovation and cares about the community. Innovation comes from within and via acquisitions of technology, people and culture. Cisco's portfolio is broad and rich and has a great partner channel model. Customer success and centricity is what drives loyalty."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I've worked for Cisco for 13+ years. Cisco has shared the VSE yearly with its employees. We clearly understand the direction of where the company is leading and heading to and we align ourselves to the goals with defined metrics. Cisco changes the way we work, live, play, and learn."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I have been at Cisco for almost 11 yrs and its a good company but with limited growth opportunities."

Supply Chain Architect

"Best company which always improve their existing process and be competitive in the market"

in Cary, NC

"It's a great company. I loved working here. People are great. Front runner in high tech. Great place to work at. People collaborate well. Lot of latest cutting edge technologies. Many interworking operations of complex systems integration is done really well and securely. Teams is a well known social networking platform that everyone is enjoying as a well known product."

Intern

"I was working with Cisco as an Intern for 3 months. I worked for special project on procurement risk assessment. It was really nice to work under this project which helped me know how the procurement takes place in Cisco and identify the potential violating vendors for risk. Created a scorecard which will help Cisco to identify the overall risk of particular vendor and their violation as per different KPIs."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I have been working with company since 2017. They have been very helpful to me in learning technologies, taking care of my immigration and searching clients for the various projects that I have been working through. This company is located in Northern California."

Senior Program Manager

"Great place to work. They treat employees well with time off and fun events. If you can get on full time, that is the perfect way to work there. Contractors are treated as low class citizens but employees are treated as individuals not workers."

Electronics Technician
in Durham, NC

"Working at Cisco Systems has honed my soldering skills and Cisco router and server testing - these systems are prototype routers and servers so the quality of each step is essential."