Working at Cisco Systems in New York City, NY: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in New York City, NY Area

Browse Cisco Systems Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in New York City, NY at Cisco Systems give their company a 4.7 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of Cisco Systems is 4.1 out of 5.0 based on 1249 Cisco Systems Review Ratings. The happiest Cisco Systems employees in New York City, NY are Account Managers submitting an average rating of 4.2 and Systems Engineers with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 996 Cisco Systems Review Ratings)

"I worked for Cisco Systems as a Software Development Engineering Intern with the NOSTG team at Boxborough , MA. I found the company culture to be excellent and I also had the opportunity to learn a lot during the twelve weeks of my internship. I also had the excellent opportunity of getting to meet some of the stalwarts in the Networks industry and also got to interact with them on a one-on-one basis. Overall , the experience was better than I could have ever hoped for."
Posted 8 years ago in Acton, MA

Working at Cisco Systems in New York City, NY: 2 Employee Reviews

Account Manager

"I have been with Cisco Systems, Inc. since 2008. The first 5 years I was working with AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, Orange and PCC for Alliances for our security portfolio. I was then offered a position on the Cisco Verizon Channel team in 2013 and have overachieved every year as a PAM responsible for Verizon from NJ through New England. This year I am the top PAM on the team!"

Systems Engineer

"This is a great place to learn and explore your knowledge. I have no words to express my thanks to my company."

Cisco Systems (1249)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sigma Designs (5)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)

Browse Cisco Systems Employee Job Reviews by Location