Working at Cisco Systems in Charlotte, NC: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Charlotte, NC Area

Browse Cisco Systems Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Charlotte, NC at Cisco Systems give their company a 4.4 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of Cisco Systems is 4.1 out of 5.0 based on 1249 Cisco Systems Review Ratings. The happiest Cisco Systems employees in Charlotte, NC are Specialists submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Anonymous Employees with a rating of 4.1.

(based on 996 Cisco Systems Review Ratings)

"I worked for Cisco Systems as a Software Development Engineering Intern with the NOSTG team at Boxborough , MA. I found the company culture to be excellent and I also had the opportunity to learn a lot during the twelve weeks of my internship. I also had the excellent opportunity of getting to meet some of the stalwarts in the Networks industry and also got to interact with them on a one-on-one basis. Overall , the experience was better than I could have ever hoped for."
Posted 8 years ago in Acton, MA

Working at Cisco Systems in Charlotte, NC: 2 Employee Reviews

Specialist

"While this was a contract role, it was actually one of the best companies I’ve worked for. The training was phenomenal, easy to learn and I love that there was no micro-management. I learned so much about understanding hiring market trends and having the freedom to work at my own pace. The team was absolutely phenomenal and we legit worked well together even though I worked remotely."

Cisco Systems Employee

"Great company to work for. 100% remote however heavy workload and very low pay."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Cisco Systems (1249)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sigma Designs (5)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)

Browse Cisco Systems Employee Job Reviews by Location