1,226 Cisco Systems Reviews

Browse Cisco Systems Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 973 Cisco Systems Review Ratings)
"I worked for Cisco Systems as a Software Development Engineering Intern with the NOSTG team at Boxborough , MA. I found the company culture to be excellent and I also had the opportunity to learn a lot during the twelve weeks of my internship. I also had the excellent opportunity of getting to meet some of the stalwarts in the Networks industry and also got to interact with them on a one-on-one basis. Overall , the experience was better than I could have ever hoped for."
Posted 6 years ago in Acton, MA
in Raleigh, NC

"No Comment regarding the company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Milpitas, CA

"Cisco Systems is one of the world's best company for network solutions. It has a great breadth of solutions which can be used both in cloud and on premises and also in standalone networks."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I worked for Cisco for over 8 years as a Program Manager in service. I thought highly of the CEO and upper management, I looked to learn more leadership skills and worked hard. I became a distinguished Toastmaster and loved my job. However as time went on cost cuts required me to train an overseas team to do our job and the entire department was out sourced. Since then I went out and started my own business."

in Morrisville, NC

"interesting place to work"

Senior Program Manager

"I have been with Cisco for the last 17+ years but looking for a career opportunity where I can make a diference and also meet my life asspirations and goals."

Cisco Systems Employee

"Good company overall. I have no complaints, just that it is not possible for me to go full-time, as I require H1-B sponsorship to stay."

Senior Software Engineer

"The benefits are amazing - not just 401K/PTO/Health Insurance, but Cisco has so many continued learning events and resources, 5 days VTO (volunteer time off) to give back, employee resource organizations to get involved with, on site gym (with awesome classes) and healthcare facilities."

Cisco Systems Employee

"There are many Politic, if you get caught into one then you are pretty much done. At the end, you are just a number. They laid people off every 6 months. Also they move you to different team without your consent. It sounds like it is nothing serious until you are in the team that the opposite of what you are looking for."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Specialist
in Charlotte, NC

"While this was a contract role, it was actually one of the best companies I’ve worked for. The training was phenomenal, easy to learn and I love that there was no micro-management. I learned so much about understanding hiring market trends and having the freedom to work at my own pace. The team was absolutely phenomenal and we legit worked well together even though I worked remotely."

Cisco Systems Employee

"Too many LRs (Limited Restructuring) and re-org, very often with human impact (i.e., layoffs). Too bad really, as this has the potential to be a great company. Strategies are too fluffy, too, which is a huge warning sign about this company's longer-term longevity."

Cisco Systems Employee

"Great work life balance. Climbing the ladder is very difficult. Very steep pyramid structure."

Cisco Systems Employee

"I joined Cisco in 2016 when Cisco acquired Broadsoft Inc. Cisco has good benefits and an amazing global presence and brand recognition. Given Cisco's size it has numerous business units and work experience varies depending on the maturity and lifecycle of a particular business unit."

in Fremont, CA

"Working for 4.5 years and is quite good n ethical."

in Holt, CA

"Good compmay to work at ."

in Lawrenceville, GA

"i've worked for Scientific Atlanta\Cisco since 2001. Overall the company is a great place to work although at times challenging of late with the macroeconomics in the industry as well as the cycle time to get things done (hiring, purchasing, constant org changes). I was able to establish a Services team in Latin America and had a team as large as 100 direct employees supporting F-500 companies globally."